• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My ticklish bedtime stories...

Scouse

1st Level Red Feather
When I was a kid, I hated going to sleep. I always felt like I was missing something, even watching the news or a really bad Danielle Steel film was much more fun than going to sleep!
My mum would literally have to drag me to bed, tell me a story and then we'd talk for about half an hour until I fell asleep. If I wasn't asleep, then I'd go downstairs and watch more television, eventually getting sent back to bed half an hour later, but this would often go on until about midnight, maybe later. Anyway, onto the story.
My mums bedtime stories were incredible. I'd be scoring the winning penalty in a World Cup final, or saving the day as a preteen superhero. But the tickling stories, they were the best.
Although I can't remember them that clearly, a brief outline sticks out in my mind. I owned a Tickling shop! A shop were girls came to get tickled. They'd sit in dentist style chairs, take their shoes and socks off and get the tickling of a life time! My favourite part was when guys would come in and ask to be tickled, I'd look them up and down and come back with something as mature as "ew...you're a boy"!
So this wasn't so much a story, but more of a story about a story. Either way it brought back happy memories and I thought I'd share them with you. My mum also helped me talk my cousin into laying down on the sofa barefoot with her eyes closed, playing dead - then getting tickled "back to life". That happened on a number of occasions, but unfortunately at 7-8 I was the worst tickler EVER!
Anyway, thats all for now. I hope you enjoyed reading :)

Stories

Hi, I think maybe your Mum had desires to be Tickled but probably wasn't able to get the scenario enacted for herself.
Thanks for sharing with us, I hope you are more successful than your Mum, in getting your tickling fantasies come to reality.

Hugs

Susie

Britfoot111 said:
When I was a kid, I hated going to sleep. I always felt like I was missing something, even watching the news or a really bad Danielle Steel film was much more fun than going to sleep!
My mum would literally have to drag me to bed, tell me a story and then we'd talk for about half an hour until I fell asleep. If I wasn't asleep, then I'd go downstairs and watch more television, eventually getting sent back to bed half an hour later, but this would often go on until about midnight, maybe later. Anyway, onto the story.
My mums bedtime stories were incredible. I'd be scoring the winning penalty in a World Cup final, or saving the day as a preteen superhero. But the tickling stories, they were the best.
Although I can't remember them that clearly, a brief outline sticks out in my mind. I owned a Tickling shop! A shop were girls came to get tickled. They'd sit in dentist style chairs, take their shoes and socks off and get the tickling of a life time! My favourite part was when guys would come in and ask to be tickled, I'd look them up and down and come back with something as mature as "ew...you're a boy"!
So this wasn't so much a story, but more of a story about a story. Either way it brought back happy memories and I thought I'd share them with you. My mum also helped me talk my cousin into laying down on the sofa barefoot with her eyes closed, playing dead - then getting tickled "back to life". That happened on a number of occasions, but unfortunately at 7-8 I was the worst tickler EVER!
Anyway, thats all for now. I hope you enjoyed reading :)

What's New

6/5/2024
The TMF Welcome forum has a place for you to say hello to us! Take a moemnt and say Hi.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back