• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Ticklish Boss! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
My Boss was firmly secured to his own bed having invited me to his home to seduce me as he'd propositioned me in the office! I'd played along with the attractive married 45yr old who had told me his wife was away upstate! I'd get a promotion and wage increase so at his home we'd had a drink and a smoke so were pretty chilled and I'd coaxed him to strip to his briefs and socks. Eager to please he'd done so and told him I liked the idea of fun with him as sitting next to him on his sofa I stroked his dick through his briefs and told him that I'd control him then later he'd dominate me!

Mr. Flynn agreed and was soon secured on his stomach and blindfold as I knelt at the foot of the bed by both size 12 feet in black sheer silk Armani socks, feet secured together. I sensed him feeling uneasy and vulnerable as he wondered what I was going to do. I whispered menacingly in his ear his being in the perfect position for me to give his ass a slap but what was more exciting was to give his big feet a tickle! I gently stroked the soles of both socked feet!

"Hhahaha no, you, you, you can't do that. You can't tickle the soles of my feet No, you can't, no please!" immediately started begging a very sensitive Boss

"Sssssh Sir of course I can like this, just very gently and lightly brushing the arches of these feet, these big smooth n' warm executive feet, very ticklish feet as I guessed seeing them flinch when securing them together and eliciting strong ticklish reactions from you in response to the teasing sensations felt all over your sheer socked feet! I'm going to enjoy exploring the level of their ticklishness, over the balls of your feet Sir and across these arches and under and in between your toes and first socked feet and later bare feet!

"Hee, ha, ha, noo, no, please no I'm ticklish Hee, hee, haa, haa, hoo, hoo, noaaaooaaaooaa, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, hee, hee, hee, hee!"

"I know you are Sir I can see it very clearly and you are a ticklish puppet and I pull the strings so tease and torment the most sensitive areas of your feet! There's something about feet that attracts me like nothing else, men's feet as like large feet and feet smelling like feet and having worked all days yours certainly do and being warm n' sweaty at their most sensitive Tickle, Tickle, Tickle!"

"Haaa, haa, hee, hee, hee, hoo, hoo, ha, ha, ha, ha, he, he, ho, ho, ho, he, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!

"That's it Sir laugh it up for me, feel me playing with your toes, teasingly touching them through the sheer fabric, stroking your feet through the silk seeing you reacting to the insidious ticklish torment! I love seeing your feet flexing and toes wiggling Sir and desperately trying and failing to avoid the consistent and relentless tickling!"

"Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, nooooooo, not my toooo-ho-ho-ho-ho-es, hee, hee, hee, ha, ha, ha, not my feet, ha, ha, ha, it tickles so much, ha, ha, ha, ha!"

"Do you feel my fingers sliding over the silk socks? What do you feel when I stroke and caress your soles and toes; lots of tickles, more tickles and even more tickles as I'm a mean tickler Sir and have planned to enjoy your feet from the day of my interview six months ago! I remember you had your shoes off under your desk and always wear black sheer socks and have flirted with you Sir for one sole reason, pardon the pun but from the day of the interview have wanted to get to grips with your feet!"

"Mmmmm fuck they smell awesome and want to get accustomed to their rich smell and ripe taste as in future when you travel seeking out new clients for the company you will be taking me with you or else the weekend party filmed will be seen by Mrs. Flynn and you wouldn't want that, her husband secured to the marital bed being edged and tickled by guys as she has no idea of her husband's bisexuality and liking for bondage games! So yes every trip booking a double room and foot fun enjoyed by me and endured by you!"

He really squirmed as I pressed my face hard against the soles of his feet, feet so extremely sensitive to touch and told him I loved feet that were sensitive as playing with ticklish nerve endings and rudely awakening them gave me a buzz and subjecting a ticklish guy to tickle-torture of his feet a long held fantasy which was now being played out knowing his inabilitiy to resist from reacting to the tickles!

"Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!"

"I am going to relish in using your greatest weakness, your insane ticklishness against you as the ticklish sensations are unbearable and all you can do is simply laugh louder and laugh longer as I won't stop stroking your soles and teasing your toes gently making them all wiggle in your Armani socks! Being sheer I saw the handsome feet you have the day of the interview in which you began trying to seduce me with the winks and stares, all noted and played right into my hands just as your delicious feet are now and the silk fabric making them more ticklish and smooth to glide my hands over!"

I then gagged Mr. Flynn and resumed deliberate tickling up n' down the soles of Colin's feet and the balls of both and then slowly stroking the arches very rich with sensitive nerve endings and whispering 'Tickle, Tickle, Tickle' as additional verbal torment as my tickling fingers wreaked havoc on my Boss's sensitive nerves on the arches of his feet and his toes!

"Let me stroke a little harder, more pressure so you laugh louder as love to hear you laugh especially muffled and all you can do is laugh and nothing you can do to stop it being so ticklish and stop me tickling and teasing your feet which drives you completely crazy I see this Sir!"

My taunting, the verbal teasing drove him nuts and increased the ticklishness of his soles and toes, sensations driving him berserk and no escaping or evading from as everywhere on his size 12 feet a tickle zone to use and abuse as I do and have here in NYC, in Florida, L.A. and Chicago to date and he always reactive to a tickle in his sheer silk socks but devastatingly on his bare feet!

I slowly ran my fingers over both soles to his toes and slid fingers in between his toes and launched a tickling attack extricating from Colin Flynn the purest laughter as he pleaded with me to stop tickling his feet! Love seeing your feet trapped, toes clenching in anticipation of what's to happen to these large feet facing me, a foot fiend with a real liking for masculine smelling feet with a richness and intoxicating aroma irresistible to me as you beg me to stop teasing your tasty treats as I slowly peel off one sock and then the other!

I enjoyed initiating him into real torture tickling slowly peeling off both Armani sheer silk socks and light strokes he found hard to take which added to my pleasure and amusement as I slid my fingers in between his newly bared toes and he weakening being so super sensitive as I told him the ticklish sensations would increase and increase driving him wild. I loved the fact as well as over his arches Colin is mega sensitive in between and under his toes, even gagged no disguising my Boss's hideous ticklishness!

"Ha, ha, ha, ha, nevha-ha-ha-ha-har ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!"

"You're going to tell me about your kinky fantasies and how ticklish your feet are through your Armani socks before I tickle your feet through them in every future feet-meet and how super ticklish you are all over your bare feet and where you're the most ticklish Sir as from now at work my Boss but out of work my 'Ticklish Bitch'! Now let's ungag you and hear you suffer as that gets my dick so hard and that's what you wanted but you're the one in his briefs and barefoot and later tonight I will go on line and arrange for some ticklers to join us and you can guess what a ticklish weekend this one will be for you and my kink is feet but the ticklers will be able to tickle you anywhere and everywhere and with any tickle tool they choose!"

"Ha ha no, no, no more, hah, hah, hah, please, no, not my feet, please no, I'm just too ticklish, I can't take that torture, please, no ha ha ha!"

My fingers stroked the length of his exposed soles and over his toes loving the fact tickling and teasing his big feet always makes him laugh so easily whether in his Armani silk socks or barefoot and he knows with me he's going to be laughing himself silly in every hotel room we share and in a week we're going to Houston and after a day of business meetings Colin will be secured to a bed in briefs and warm, sweaty socks and I'll tell him he can laugh which he will have no choice but to do as I relish in tickling his socked executive feet to make him involuntarily laugh!

Lightly caressing and stroking over the smooth, silk fabric covering his arches and driving him nuts instantly and relentlessly exploring every inch of his silk socked feet with my full focus of sadistic attention and then slowly peeling both socks off as he begs and pleads me to leave his feet alone but knows the answer to that business transaction is 'No Deal' and instead will invite a more totuously ticklish experience to endure over his horribly delicate feet which being so ticklish his big feet are!

I delight in seeing him suffer making his feet more and more ticklish which is accomplished by my indulging in lickling them and a sensation Colin hates but his feet so damn tasty, irresistible soles to lick and toes to suck and sensations driving him totally demented instantly! Licking in between and under his toes is hellish for him! I then slowly tickle both of his bared feet and then build up to the most intense tickling torment, his feet flexing and toes wiggling unable to escape my tortuous tickling! Again resuming lickling as Colin's feet have a delicious tangy taste so after work the office closed, in his office he lies on the floor and his shoes removed, socked feet massaged, licked and toes sucked then tickled! His bare feet licked and toes sucked as his feet fondled by me and after the timed 2 hour evening ritual he leaves for home in socks saturated with his foot sweat and my saliva!

He feels disgusted when his toes are fellated by my warm mouth and tongue as I savour every inch of his bare feet, indulging in licking both soles, nibbling and sucking on his toes causing his feet to twitch nervously! His feet oiled and massaged with it results in his feet becoming truly tortuously ticklish to tease and torment, extra soft 'n sensitive making him struggle wildly but the hairbrush and devious gloves with a tiny metal spike at the end of each finger send him berserk! I slowly place my gloved fingertips against his feet and lightly caress his soles so he bursts into helpless and tortured laughter!I am relentless in mercilessly tickling and indulging myself in lickling his defenseless feet!

As his toes wiggle I press my nose against his soles and nuzzle his feet rubbing my nose the length of them and caressing them, savouring their smell and taste as licking the length of his soles and lapping at his toes and sliding my tongue in between them shows him who is Boss and who controls who! Colin strugglies like a loon in reaction to my tongue tickling all over his feet; soles, heels, toes, top, ankle. it drives him crazy as I tell him it's tasty and I having a insataible appetite needing being satisfied as I suck on his toes slid into my mouth being gently nibbled! A feather lightly caressing his toes and along the length of his soles up n' down and up 'n down one foot and then the other gently teasing and tickling his poor helpless feet while involuntarily his toes wiggle!

I relish tormenting his feet by sliding the feather in between his toes, licking his soles and nibbling and sucking on his toes! I indulge in munching on his toes and sliding my tongue underneath them all and in between them savouring their taste, smell and ticklishness! His abused feet flinch uncontrollably after hours of tickle and lickle torture and worshipping to my personal satisfaction which with him is guaranteed!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back