• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Ticklish Girlfriend F/F

Gitana

Verified
Okay, So I had this girlfriend who was EXTREMELY ticklish. Let's call her E since that was the first letter of her name. Well E was everything a ler could want. She was ticklish pretty much everywhere on her body and she had the cutest laugh. I loved it, it was more like a giggle and it was so adorable. I would completely melt whenever I heard it and her smile would just brighten my day. She was just all around cute, she was pale, tall, brunette, and was fairly thin but yet her boobs were big so she definitely had a nice well proportioned body. She kinda had a sort of darker, gothic style in the way she presented herself, always wearing band t-shirts and trip pants from Hot Topic.

We were friends before we started going out and I always noticed how ticklish she was and how people were always taking advantage of it. I witnessed her get tickled a lot and would get kind of Jealous, actually. But as time went on me and her started to get closer and we developed strong feelings for each other. In the beginning we would be very flirtatious and touchy feely with each other. I would lay down on her lap and she would put her hand up my shirt and lightly glide her fingers over my tummy. Which was pretty tickly and felt very nice. And when I would do it to her, she would always get goosebumps and would giggle if I went over a ticklish spot and of course I would look for those reactions so that I exploit it and tickle her more. I also have fairly long nails that are good for light tickling. ;)

Her most ticklish spots were her sides, underarms, feet, and that area around the inside of your front pocket that’s kinda top of thigh/crotch area. Haha. I’m not sure what it’s called. Her feet were pretty much off limits though, cause it was her most ticklish spot and she absolutely HATED having her feet touched. But that doesn’t mean I always listened to that. :devil: Lol. But for the most part I tried to respect her comfort zone. I would focus more on her tummy, underarms, and ass a lot. I’d always get a good tickle in at least once every time we’d see each other. I’d always try and find a reason to. Like if she would jokingly tease me, I would threaten to tickle her and then she would persist and so I would totally pounce on and assault her with tickles. And sometimes we would be taking pictures together and she would refuse to smile and so I would MAKE her smile. Haha, and because she was so ticklish, I would be kissing certain areas on her body like her neck or tummy and she would have a ticklish reaction as well. Overall we were very playful with each other. Although she actually didn’t like people tickling her, and she would find it annoying cause people would do it to her all the time, she actually told me that she didn’t find it annoying when I did it. Which of course made me feel good.

Pretty soon after we started going out I told her that I was into tickling. And she was completely fine with it and didn’t find it weird at all. I was a little hesitant to tell her at first cause she was only the second significant other that I had told. But after I got it out, she said that it wasn’t that bad and that there are worse things to be attracted to. She even admitted that tickle fights could often lead to intense makeout sessions. Lol. And so I was very relieved that she took it so well. And after that she would be a very good sport and let me tickle her. But she could only take so much though and we had to put restrictions to how often I could tickle her in one visit. Haha. And eventually, I showed her the TMF and had her listen to an episode of Forbidden Female Rituals on the TMF Radio, the one that was about same-sex tickling. She actually thought it was funny, and wasn’t creeped out at anything. But yeah, we had a lot of fun together and I could go specifically into all the tickling interaction we had, but that could take a while.

I have to admit talking about these memories I have with her is bittersweet, since we are no longer together. :dropatear She was actually my most recent relationship so I’m not quite over it yet. The break up was very emotional and I ended up very hurt. I loved her so much more than anyone I’ve ever been involved with and not just because of the tickling cause that’s not what’s important, but she was just such a caring and funny and wonderful human being. I was devastated when things had to end. I even got teary eyed at some points as I was writing this. But I hope that I could be lucky again and find someone else like her one day.

Aw... No worries Gitana, I'm sure you'll find that type of emotional connection again. It'll find you soon enough and you'll be happier than you could imagine. You should probably take my word for it since you won't find a bigger pessimist than yours truly, and I'm still saying it'll work out for ya.

Fun story though, and no worries.

-Chris

that's cool do.. it's nice to have a girl like that atleast once in a lifetime, i'm still waiting for my beautiful, caring, sweet, loving, funny, extremely ticklish female :p

Thanks for sharing your story. I hope you do find somebody like her again. :D

thanks for sharing gitana, i can relate to you with the whole most recent relationship/hurt hard/emotional/painful ending to such a great beautiful thing..a few months back my gf of 4 years and i split..id go into detail but its a very long story and like you id probably get teary eyed writing and thinking about everything..happens ALL the time..but stay strong..keep looking..and im sure youll find another

Sorry it is over:dropatear but I'm sure you'll find another great girl. I also think there are a number of guys (myself included) who would love to be tickled by you.:bouncybou Hope you find what you are looking for.

With any relationship that ends comes the opportunity for something greater. Thank you for sharing your story and I wish you nothing but the best moving forward. :)

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back