• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Very Own Tickle Toy (m/m, sexual, intense unwanted pleasure)

jayp

Oh what a scene. I am looking at an angry man right now. He is on my special bed helpless. His wrist bound together, his ankles tight and spread eagle. I stripped him to his white underpants and black socks. He looks at me and berates me. He struggled, but those bonds are tight. This angry man is all mine now. For his arrogance, he will pay dearly.

His bare chest beckons me and he shakes when my hands get closer. The shaking stops. I place my hands on his chest and do a walking motion as if my hands were a spider slowly making his way around. His body tightened and he held his mouth closed, but he could not withstand my spider hands walking all over is chest. Reluctant laughter had burst out of him like an explosion. Oh the pleasure that I felt, having so much power over this man. In my scratching fingers, I had the power to force him to laugh.

His armpits were next on my tormenting agenda. My index fingers made circles under his arms, forcing him to tighten up. his laughter and begging filled the room. His laughter was so intoxicating, that it made my dick hard. I loved it. I had power over this man whose arrogance was overwhelming. I turned his ego into dust. His smugness was slowly being whittled away through tickling, but this was only the beginning. My goal is to humiliate this man, to torment him, to tease him until he cannot stand it any more. I will make him whimper, beg, laugh, and writhe with unwanted pleasure. In the end, he will not stand it any more. He will beg me to make him cum.

I continued to tickle his pits and force laughter out of him. This gave me so much pleasure that I thought I was going to cum in my pants. My fingers moved up and down his pits and down his sides. He pleaded once again and I stopped. He thanked me and then begged me to untie him and let him go. I was not yet done with my very ticklish toy. My favourite tickle spot was next.

I moved towards his feet. His eyes widened in terror and he must have screamed "no" a hundred times as I peeled his black socks off. His bare feet were vulnerable, tied tight for the inevitable torture. My cock was rock hard with anticipation. I slowly ran my index fingers on each foot and my toy yelped. I could tell that he tried very hard to contain his laughter so I tickled faster with all my fingers attacking his soles. Hard laughter burst out of him like a broken dam.

His begging ang pleading during fits of laughter was like an aphrodisiac to me. My cock was rock hard as I made my toy laugh against his will, and the bulge in his crotch told me that the intense tickling was also arousing him. Oh the pleasurable high that I got at making this man. If he only knew what more I had dreamed up for him.

To change it up a bit, I decided that he was in need of a good toe sucking. With my fingers playing with his soles I slipped my tongue in between his toes. I heard a quick moan slip though the loud laughter. I know he was trying to hide his slight pleasure. I devoured his big toe and used my tongue to tickle it. It made him moan louder and the bulge in his crotch bigger with a bit of pre-cum staining his white underwear. It delighted me and I sucked each of his toes getting the sexy ticklish reaction from my prisoner.

Suddenly, I stopped to let my prisoner breath a bit, but only for a bit. My index fingers lovingly scratched each of his soles prompting him to yell out, "please, no more", and then laughter burst out of him. Oh how I love the sound of a man pleading and laughing, and how I love forcing him to. His pleads intoxicated me and the bulge and precum stain in his underwear called me and I had to answer.

His eyes widened even more and he screamed "NO" with rage and he struggled, but it was no use. I made the bonds quite strong so that no matter what I did to him, he could not get loose. I pulled down slightly on his underwear and his stiff manhood popped out as if waiting for me to play with it. Fear was in his eyes, and he knew exactly what I was about to do to him. His pleads were louder and he cursed at me. There was no way out of this for him but screaming pleasure forced upon him.

I tickled his cock for a bit. It was throbbing and felt even harder than a stone. As I played slightly with his manhood, he kept repeating, "NO, NO, PLEASE NO, this can't be happening to me", and his head nodded from side to side, with bits of laughter bursting out because of the light ticklish feeling of my light touch on his lovely stiff cock. Oh what an experience. I made this man laugh, and moan against his will, and he was about to pay for his mistreatment of his wife.

Jack Bilton, had only been married to Susan for only a month before he started to mistreat her, take advantage of her, and bilk her out of her sizable bank account. He married her for her money and it became exceedingly obvious. He used her for his sexual pleasure in demeaning ways. Several times she reluctantly agreed to be tied up while Jack and his friends took turns at licking her pussy, forcing her to cum again and again.

Even after the divorce, Jack stalked her and sued her for more money. Susan was desperate and came to me for help. She wanted him to be humiliated as he humiliated her. She came to the right place. She paid me a sizable amount and the plan was set.

For 2 weeks, I stalked Jack and studied his habits. Every Thursday & Friday morning, He went to the gym. He parked far from the entrance, isolated and perfect for me. He worked out for exactly 1 hour, showered and exited like clockwork on his way to work. The plan was to grab him while he got in his car.

I had 2 of my private detective friends help me as Jack seemed like a strong individual. We parked the van right next to his car and got ready to pounce. He approached his car slowly and cautiously. He didn't see us. As he opened the car doors, we were upon him. Darryl and James grabbed and held him while I put a sack over his head, and tied his wrists and ankles. He struggled violently, but we were able to subdue him.

When we got to my secluded cabin, Darryl, James, and I carried Jack inside. We took him to my specially built room which had a bed equipped with restraints made specifically for my type of torture and a big 2 way mirror for clients who want to watch their tormenter suffer humiliation. After placing our prisoner on the bed, we proceeded bind him so that Jack was vulnerable. his wrists were bound together with his arms over his head and his legs were apart.

I pulled the hood off so that he can see me. and he quickly started yelling at me. All I could do was smile at him as I stripped him to his underwear and socks. The man was mine. He was my personal, vulnerable tickle toy.

After tickling and teasing Jack for an hour, I took a break and left the room. Just outside the room on the other side of the 2 way mirror sat Susan, gleefully smiling. I asked her if she was satisfied. She told me that it was worth every penny she paid. I told her that the best was yet to come, she smiled, and I went back into the tickle room.

Jack lay still, but began to squirm when I walked in. His dick was down and limp, but started to grow when I walked in. He once again started begging and struggling against the restraints. I quickly went to work.

I went right for Jacks feet. I caressed them and massaged them, making him squirm and even moan, although he was trying very hard to hide the moaning. He finally let the moaning out and it became louder with some begging and pleading in between. He begged for me to stop so I stopped massaging and started tickling his feet. His laughter filled the room. He must have screamed, Please stop" , about a hundred times in between his uncontrollable chuckling.

Forcing Jack to laugh against his will was exhilarating, but my cock got even harder when I made the man moan and groan. So I sucked the mans toes and let my tongue along with my fingers do some tickling.

Jack screamed and laughed and his cock looked as if it were hard as a rock. I had to do something about that, but I had to torture him a bit more before I forced pleasure out of him. I continued to torture him by using all my fingers and my tongue on his poor soles. He struggled so violently that I thought he could wiggle free from his restraints. He screamed the word "mercy" several times and begged me to stop tickling his feet. I obliged and headed for his rock hard cock.

I stared at Jacks throbbing cock and then looked into his eyes. He whimpered and knew what was about to happen. I whispered into his ear how much he was going to love this. I grabbed his cock and jerked it ever so slowly, teasing him and forcing more moaning and groaning. I knew he couldn't stand the teasing and listened while he tried to hide his inevitable pleasure.

Jack begged me to stop teasing him so I suddenly stopped stroking his cock. He jerked in frustration but said nothing. I slowly stroked again and stopped suddenly. I repeated this until it drove him crazy. He wanted to cum and begged me to make it happen.

I stroked much faster and surprised Jack when I licked the tip of his cock. I bet he thought that I was just going to jerk his cock until he came. I had a different idea to make this man scream with unwanted pleasure and he did not see it coming.

I heightened Jacks pleasure by jerking and then passionately sucking on his cock. My head bobbed up and down as I devoured his manhood. His pelvis moved with me, wanting all of it, all the pleasure. I stopped sucking, but kept jerking faster and faster until he exploded in the utter orgasmic joy.

I stepped back for a moment. Jack had the look of a man who was both pleasured and humiliated. I motioned for Susan to come in. She came in, looked at Jack and then told me she is only half satisfied. Puzzled, I asked her why only half satisfied. She smiled at me, patted me on my neck and in a few seconds, all went black.

I woke up bound, spread eagle with Susan and Jack looking at me.

THE END

Part 2 coming soon.

I love it when “straight” guys are forced to get rock hard and beg for release from tickle torture. Interesting twist at the end, though I thought Susan was displeased with Jack and was having him punished for that? Nevertheless I am looking forward to some hot FM/m tickling action!

......yeahhhh I'm not gonna hold my breath on a part 2. I like your works, they're great, buttttt every one ended in a "stay tuned" and then you just left us hanging every time &#55357;&#56384;

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back