• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My wife and I got tickled by college kids 2 (F/MMM)

Tickling_Anime

TMF Poster
Originally, this was going to be two parts. Well, that's changed. For the better I might add. This part was a commission. YES! Someone wanted it to happen, and they commissioned me to make it happen. YOU can affect my stories. So, as a special commission. Here is a new part in My wife and I got tickled by college kids.

For all you fans of having EJ get more tickles. It is coming. I promise. But this chapter is F/MMM.

Looking for the first part: https://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?341078-My-wife-and-I-got-tickled-by-college-kids

Check out my DeviantArt page: https://www.deviantart.com/tickle-mysteries-inc

Come to my DM, order a commission, tell me some cool stories idea, or just have a chat. I won't bite. Just tickle ;)

Hope you enjoy the story. More coming.

My wife and I got tickled by college kids: EJ's revenge

Chapter 1 – The sorority chicks

Hello, my name is Carl. As I said in the first part of my story. This is about me and my wife, and our run in with some college kids.

Right now, I was being held by a large woman. She was the kind of woman, who dressed to look like a man.

My mind tried to process all of what was happening. I’d come home early from an expo, where my job had a booth. I’d plan on surprising my wife, and having a good love making session. Though, I was taken surprise by seeing a car with five college boys, who were part of my son’s fraternity. The five ended up getting out of the car, and going into my home. Which was something I did not expect. I had quietly decided to make my way to a spot in the fence where I could see what was going on. That’s when I saw something I’d never expected.

The five boys grabbed my beautiful wife, EJ, who was sunbathing. I expected her to scream for help, but instead Edward, the leader of the boys asked her if she still wanted to go through with it. That was very confusing, what did “going through with it” mean, I wondered. Well, I didn’t need to wait long to find out. It seemed EJ had worked out some deal with Edward, in which he would bring three other boys over. I wasn’t sure of the specifics of my wife’s deal with Edward. I thought my wife being a writer was just acting out some scene, she wouldn’t actually have done anything. So, I curiously watched as it all played out.

That’s when I saw the hottest thing in my life. Edward and the other four boys tickled my wife. They tickled her upper body, they tickled her feet. It was magical to watch as my wife squirmed about. To listen to her laugh. I have a huge tickle fetish, so this was the greatest thing ever, but at the same time it was so awkward, cause EJ never lets me tickle her. In fact, she threatened to divorce me if I did. Especially if I tickled her on her feet. But it was fun to watch my crazy feminist wife get the crap tickled out of her.

Eventually, things moved on. The boys wanted her to show them her tits. Which in honesty, I can’t blame them. EJ is stunningly beautiful, and she did tease them all the time. Though my wife protested, it was obvious from her facial expressions that she wanted the boys to make her do it. Which for me was well confusing. Have I said that it was weird for a woman like my wife, who hated fraternities, to now let our son’s fraternity brothers tickle her until she agreed to show her boobs. Well, after some intense tickling. EJ told them they could see the goods. I wasn’t super angry, cause it was just her boobs.

But then things got strange. They gang tickled her, which wasn’t so bad. In fact, it was really hot. Though that eventually led to them stating they were going to take EJ to the bedroom. That’s when an alarm bell went off in my head. I decided to put all of this to a stop. I ran to the front, where I planned on busting in the door and ending this craziness. That’s when I saw three girls. I was about question them on what they were doing, but another girl came up beside me and hit me with a taser. I feel to the floor, and was soon tied up by the women.

Now, the largest woman of the group was hauling me off to the basement.

“Set him down here, Bertha,” said the blonde.

Bertha, the big woman nodded. She had placed me down on the couch.

The blonde leaned over me. “Hi! My name is Porsha.”

The young blonde, looked familiar to me. Her large, round, bouncy fake tits stared me in the face. Apparently, daddy had plenty of money, and was a sucker for his daughter. Or maybe it was a rich mommy who paid for them. It didn’t matter. Not going to lie though, they were well done. And it was hard for me to pull my eyes away. I'm a bit shocked I didn't remember her. Cause I should've remembered those big fun bags. Fake or not, they were quite fun to look at. I wonder if they were fun to play with to.

Porsha placed her hand under my chin. She raised it. “My eyes are up here. Now, this is Sarah.” Porsha point to a woman with dark red hair. Sarah’s hair wasn’t natural, but it was awesome looking. “And that over there is Alejandra. But we call her Al for short.” She directed my attention to a Hispanic beauty with long black hair. “And this is Kate.” She gestured to a girl who had blonde hair, and a long pink streak through it. “And you’ve already met Bertha.” Porsha motioned to the large woman, who’d carried me here.

I stood there, not really sure what to say. Plus, I was still trying to get my wits about me.

“Kate, and Al, you stay here. Bertha, I, and Sarah are going upstairs.” Porsha said. She was obviously the leader of this group.
Porsha looked at Al. “Remember to pick up when I call,” Porsha said. “I want our surprise guest to see what I have in store.”

I raised an eyebrow. What the hell did that mean?

Porsha, Bertha, and Sarah went upstairs.

A moment later, Allison picked up her phone. She and Becca sat next to me. Allison held the device, so we could all watch.

Edward was on the screen. “Hey, Carl. Glad you could make it. It is quite a surprise to see you, well, I can’t see you, but I know you are on the other side. Anyway, I heard from my good friend, Porsha that you were spying on me and my boys. Did you like it? What we did to your wife? I hope you did, cause more is to come. But, that’s for later. You see, Porsha and I have been planning this little thing with your wife for a while. Your wife thought it was just me, but I couldn’t turn Porsha down.”

The camera turned to Porsha, who nodded with a sly smile.

Edward appeared again. “So, now that you saw us tickle your wife, which we aren’t done with by the way. But I’d thought you would like to see her get a little bit revenge, before I get back to doing all the things that I promised her.” Ed winked.

What he said was quiet confusing and a mouthful. What did he mean all that he promised her? I knew he had more plans, but what were they? And what did he mean by revenge?

Ed looked at Bertha. “Ok, go get ’em.”

Bertha cracked her knuckles. She burst into the room. This was my wife’s and my room. Our master bedroom. It was a huge room that could’ve been two bedroom. It had a the largest bed we could find on the market. And there was my wife held down on our bed by four guys who were still wiggling their fingers all over her. She was still topless and only had on her bikini bottom. So, I could see why the boys enjoyed touching her, besides the fact of how ticklish she. Steve, who was held down her left arm, was going from tickling to groping my wife’s breast.

EJ was laughing her head off.

“No! Hahahahahahahahaha! Oh, you boys! Hehehehehehehehe! You’re going to tickle me to death!” EJ laughed. “Oh! Steve, be careful there! Heheehehe! I’m very sensitive!”

The boys turned to look as Bertha burst into the room. Shocked looks came to their faces. Well, at least they didn’t know what was going on as well, cause this was very confusing. Why were these girls here? What game was Edward playing?

Bertha jumped at the boys, and a struggle happened. I didn’t think with four boys that Bertha was going to be able to take them all, but she did. Partly, cause Steve didn’t help, he just kept fondling and tickling my wife. Sarah was also there to help Bertha as well. She was really good at tying someone up. Soon Drake was hogtied on the floor. Steve had his hands behind his back and was rolling on the floor. And both Aaron and Dan were duct tapped together. Gosh, Sarah must’ve had quite the experience, because not only did she quickly bind them all, she did it in a way where none of them were able to escape.

EJ stood there unsure of what was going on. She looked over at Porsha, who I realized was holding the phone that was recording the whole situation.

“What’s going on?” EJ asked.

Porsha laughed. “Well, we are freeing you from these boys. I heard they were taking advantage of a lovely lady such as yourself. So, I thought we’d come to your rescue.”

EJ stared at her. I could tell by the look that EJ wasn’t sure about that. She usually gave someone that look when she didn’t trust or believe them.

“Oh, come on, don’t look at me like that. We girls gotta stick together. Besides, we owe you, Ms. Brooks for all the wonderful things you’ve done for our sorority.”

That’s where I knew these five women. They were part of my daughter’s sorority. How had I not seen it earlier? Especially Porsha, she must’ve just got those boobs, cause I know I’d remember those. Still why were they here? None of this made any sense. Also, where was Edward? Why wasn’t he in the room? Why had they not tied him up?

“Thanks, I just…” EJ looked at the four boys struggle each with gags in their mouth.

Watching four men get socks shoved in their mouths was really putting into perspective my situation. I was getting worried.

Porsha walked over to EJ and placed a hand on her shoulder. “Listen, EJ. Can I call you, EJ? I mean you told us to do it one time, but like I don’t know. It just feels weird for me to call some old person by their first name. Anyway, EJ, I’m on your side.”

Jeez, the old person comment was awkward. I could tell EJ didn’t like it either. I mean we weren’t that old. God, kids can be so rude.

Porsha scoffed. “My bad, EJ. I forgot to tell you, my name. Stupid me. I’m Porsha.” Porsha extended her hand. “Let’s be friends. We are two women, who crusade for women to be the dominant gender. I mean look at these men. They are soooo pathetic. What a waste? We’ve been held down by losers like this for way too long. Women who are like as smart, and of course, beautiful as us, should be the dominate gender. We’ve let these dumb men rule our world for so long. It is time for them to be humiliated, and treat like the slaves they are.” Porsha looked over at the mirror. “Wait, is that my hair. Ugh, this weather is like super awkward. I mean, uhhhh.” Porsha proceeded to fix her hair. “There we go.” She posed for the camera that looked at her through the mirror.

Not going to lie, Porsha was hot. But she was well not the brightest bulb, but she was gorgeous. I’m sure she was popular due to her looks, and not her… uh… personality.
Porsha shoved her large boobs forward. “Gotta look sexy for the camera. Always put the tits out. Right, EJ? I mean look at yours, they are just wow.”

EJ looked at the phone. “Why are you recording this?”

Porsha giggled. “Cause, we want to really humiliate those guys. I mean, after what they did, don’t you want revenge?”

Porsha turned the camera towards the men, who muffled protests through their gags. I couldn’t understand them, but it was obvious as to what they were saying.

EJ smirked. “Oh, I would love some vengeance.”

“Go for it, gurl. Show these men that you are the queen. Make them realize how stupid their male brain is, and how we are the ones who mature faster.”

EJ nodded. “They are going to find this chapter of my memoir quite to their displeasure.”

“What’s a memoir?” Porsha asked.

EJ sighed. “It’s a book about someone’s life. I’m a writer. It was a joke.”

“Oh, hahaha, that’s cute. Though, are you really a writer? Didn’t books like end with the internet?”

EJ face palmed.

Chapter 2 – Aaron

EJ sauntered over to Aaron and Dan who were standing back-to-back with tape around their hands, and feet. They were unable to move. Both muffled something, but nobody could tell what it meant. EJ went over and took the gag out of Aaron’s mouth.

“Ms. Brooks, I’m really sorry. It was all Edward’s fault. He told us to do it,” Aaron said.

“Oh, really? And would you have jumped off a bridge if Edward told you?” EJ touched her chin. “Maybe you think the whole, ‘I’m not a Nazi because I was just following orders’ will work on me, but I can tell you now.” She leaned in. “It won’t. You and your friend, Dan there tickled my feet like crazy. Do you know how ticklish my feet are?”

It was obvious Aaron was afraid to answer, but he did. “Really ticklish?”

“Yes, they are. Now, I want to know.” EJ got closer to Aaron. She began to slide her nails down his neck. “Are you ticklish?”

Aaron squealed. He tried to block her attacks by covering his neck, but EJ was too smart for him. She used both of his hands to get the tender flesh. If Aaron blocked one hand, the other did its job. He was in an impossible situation.

She only did this for a little bit, just enough to tease him. My wife got slightly bored of it, so she moved on. She dug into Aaron’s ribs.

Aaron let out a roar of laughter. “Hehehehehehehe! Hey! Hahahahahahaha! Stop it! Hehehehehehe! Please!”

EJ smiled as Aaron called out. “Oh, look how ticklish this little boy is. Can he not stand the tickles?”

Aaron shook in his spot.

EJ’s hand crawled over him like spiders as they went up and down Aaron’s torso.

The young man laughed and laughed as EJ tortured him. The others looked on as they see what was going to befall each other them.

I’d never seen this side of my wife before. As I stated, she hated tickling with a passion. She saw it as abuse, because someone would touch you without your permission. Yet here she was doing the very thing she stated she despised. I wasn’t sure how to feel about it.

Though, my mind did wonder and thought of what it be like to have her tickle me. This got me a bit harder. My inner fire was stoked as I looked at Aaron. I was almost jealous of him. He did have my wife’s full attention. And yet, at the same time, I felt bad for him, cause I knew how wicked female nails could be on someone’s body. I’d been tickled as a kid by my babysitter, who always had long sharp nails. Watching Aaron laughed, made me think of those moments.

“Wahahahahahahahahahahaha! Stop! Hahahahahahahahahahaha!” Aaron cried out.

EJ had a large smile on her face as she dug her hands into Aaron’s armpits.

Luckily for Aaron, his hands were at his side, so he could kind of guard himself. Unluckily for Aaron, EJ’s thin hands were really good at worming their way in.

EJ tortured the young man for a couple of more minutes before stopping. She replaced Aaron’s gag. Then she looked over at Dan. “I’ll be back for you.”

Dan didn’t reply. But it was obvious EJ’s comment had scared him a bit. Though, I could tell he was relieved when EJ walked over to Drake.

Drake lay on his belly in a hog tie. Sarah had really done a good job. The knot between his ankles and hands was just far enough to keep h1im from trying to untie himself, but close enough to make sure he was held in position.

Chapter 3 - Drake

EJ sat down by his side. She removed his gag. “Hello Drake.”

Drake glared at her. “You can’t do this. You better let me go. When I get out of this, I swear I’m going to-”

Using her index finger, EJ placed in on his lips. “That won’t be happening. You see. Your trapped, and at my mercy. This sexy milf has you all to herself. And she wants to play.”

“Go ahead, do your worst. I ain’t ticklish,” Drake said.

“Oh, you aren’t?” EJ asked. “Well, you won’t mind if I make you a little comfortable then, will you?”

My wife reached forward and undid Drake’s red basketball shoes. She pulled them off to reveal two black socks. Then she proceeded to roll Drake’s right sock off slowly. Every so often she looked over to gauge his reaction.
Now, Drake was trying to his best to put on a poker face, but it was obvious he was sweating.

“Is there something wrong, Drake?” my wife asked.

Drake shook his head. “No. Though, my feet smell, so have fun with that.”

EJ waved her hand in front of her face. “You got that right. They stink. I might need a nose plug.”

This comment from Drake did not deter my wife from taking off Drake’s sock. This revealed Drake’s barefoot. The dark exterior of the top of his foot was in complete contrast to the much lighter complexion of his sole.

A sinister grin came over EJ’s face. She leaned in. “Are you sure you don’t want to admit how ticklish you are?”

Drake scoffed. “Ha! I’m not ticklish. Now, let me out.”

“You sure?” my wife asked.

“I ain’t ticklish. You are wasting your time. You goin’ look dumb in a minute. I knew you were a crazy ass white bitch, but now you are just proving it,” Drake said.

EJ looked at him in shock. “Rude. How could you say that?” She playfully hit him. “Do you know how many guys would pay to be in your position?”

Drake rolled his eyes. “This shit is stupid and for pussies. Any guy who’s ticklish is weak. And I ain’t weak. Besides, a woman like you ain’t going to break me.”

“Oh, a woman like me. What does that mean?” EJ asked.

“You heard me,” Drake said.

“I’ll have you know women are the stronger sex.”

Drake scoffed. “Yeah right, that’s why we were able to you topless with a little tickling. You say you’re feminist, but we all know you a horny ass hoe, who wants a bunch of young guys to pay attention to her.”

Damn, that one stung.

EJ’s mouth was agape. “How dare you! Well, I was going to go easy. Now, I’m going to make sure you beg me.”

“I ain’t begging.”

EJ touched her chin. “I think you might want to start begging me. Or else.” She wiggled his fingers. “I think you are just acting tough. I bet you are extremely ticklish.”

“Fuck you!” Drake spat. “Do your worst! I just told your ass I was strong ass man. I can take anything you throw at me!”

A huge grin went across EJ’s face.

“Alright, you asked for it,” EJ said. “You don’t want to fess up?”

“Nope,” Drake said. “I already told you, I ain’t ticklish!”

Now, I usually try not to comment on things like this, but for me, it was so awkward with how Drake was acting. I mean he was really trying to puff out his chest, which only made him more of a target. I’d seen plenty of grown men, who have done insane things like beat a man to death, and go to prison for intense crimes. I’d seen these men, who had tough exteriors become scared little girls in situations where they weren’t even going to get hurt. I’d seen big, strong men, who looked intimating become full of fear when a spider got close by. Don’t believe me, watch Jackass 4. There are plenty of YouTube videos too if you’re interested. But I digress. My point is, guys like this are the biggest scaredy cats you can imagine. And I’m sure my wife was about to prove that.

EJ licked her lips as she stared at Drake’s foot. She leaned over to him, and whispered in a seductive voice that was just loud enough for us all to hear. “Well, too bad for you, cause I like big, black…” She paused.

I didn’t expect this, nor did I feel completely comfortable with what I thought she was going to say next, but again, I wasn’t commenting on it. Nor did I approve of it. I am just telling you what she said.

“Feet,” EJ said.

Again, I didn’t quite see that coming. Nor was I sure on how I felt about it.

My wife reached over and with her index finger, she traced the tip of her nail down Drake’s foot.

Drake held his mouth shut. But he couldn’t help a small twitch.

EJ really smiled at that. She loved the tiniest reaction, cause it meant she was getting her way.

My wife ever so slowly again trailed her finger down Drake’s sole. She started below his long toes, went down his flat foot, and circled around his heel before going up the other side.

Now, this was already bad enough, cause I saw Drake flinch. He shut his eyes. His toes wiggled. All signs that my wife was getting to him. But she decided to make even more menacing by saying the words.

“Tickle. Tickle.”

When she said it, I swore it sounded like something CapturedDoll from TMF would say. At least, the times I’ve heard her say to tease the crap out of dudes. You know the sound, and what it does to some men. Well, my wife had never ever heard this. She has never been on TMF… at least to my knowledge. Again, my wife always told me she hated tickling, so not only was this a shock, but hearing her get into as if she had been doing it all her life. Well, some people would pay a dominatrix to do so, and my wife was doing it without training. It must just come naturally to some.

Again, the words flowed from her mouth so effortlessly. “Tickle. Tickle.”

The tip of her finger lightly went along the middle of Drake’s foot.

I could see Drake really trying to shut his eyes, and clutch as much a he could. I was sure he was doing everything he could, but it failed.

A crack formed. Drake’s lip quivered. He smiled. From a simple smile, full blown laughter escaped his mouth.

“OH SHIT! Hahahahahahahhahahahahahaha!”

My wife pulled away. “I thought you weren’t ticklish.”

Drake took a moment before responding. “I’m not.”

EJ looked at him.

I could tell what she was thinking. It was, ‘Oh, you’re going to play that game, huh?’

Her attention turned to Drake’s sock foot. EJ’s fingers made a quick dash down his foot.

“Ppppffftttt! Hehehehehehehe!” Drake giggled.

“Hm, sounds like someone is ticklish,” EJ teased.

The stubborn college kid shook his head. “No! I’m not!”

Though, his mouth sound no, his body said yes.

“I think you are,” EJ said.

Even though it was obvious to everyone, Drake chose not to accept his fate.

“I’m not ticklish!” Drake screamed through his snickers.

“Are you sure you aren’t just an itsy eentsy weentsy bit ticklish?” EJ asked.

“Nope, not in the least,” Drake replied.

I shook my head. He’d said his reply through the chuckles coming out of him. We could all see he was, but he was too afraid to accept what was happening to him. It was right in front of him, but he chose to deny it. How long
would this last?

The truth was EJ was just playing with him. She had him right where she wanted him. The smile on her face told me how much fun she was having. For someone, who stated how much they disliked tickling. She had a smile of pure joy on her face. Was it that fact that she was in control of the situation? That she was able to tease this young man with the simplest of actions.

Even using one finger on Drake’s socked foot, EJ was able to get Drake going.

First it started slow as EJ used a teasing speed, but over time her speed increased.

Drake tried to hold out, but profuse amounts of titters came out of the man.

“Listen to you giggle like a little school girl. Yes, you are ticklish, aren’t you? Do my nails tickle? Tell me what a ticklish little weak boy you are. Come on. Mommy wants to hear it,” EJ said.

Drake’s eyes were closed. I could tell he knew it was coming, but he didn’t want to let it out.

EJ moved her finger up and down his foot. She stared at the socked covered foot as it moved about. In her eyes, I could see something I had not expected. EJ looked at Drake’s socked foot lovingly. Not only was EJ enjoying the action. She seemed a bit enthralled with the movements. It was as if she was playing with a baby or a child and was caught up in how adorable the thing in front of her was.

More and more chuckles came out of Drake. “Oh fuck! Oh shit! Hehehehehehehehe! Ok! Ok! It tickles! It tickles! Hahahahahaha! I’m fucking ticklish!”

“Good boy,” EJ said. “See, was that so hard to admit.”

“Hehehehehehehe! No! Hahahahaha! Please! Hehehehehe! Stop! Quit it!” Drake squealed in the midst of laughter.

EJ did not quit it. She continued to move her finger along his sole.

“Did you listen to me when I asked for it to stop? Hm? I don’t think you did,” EJ said.

My wife continued to use the minimal amount of force. She was still only using one finger, and yet Drake was giggling hard. The constant stream was flooding out of him, and there was no way he was going to find a way to reign it in. Of course, she used this as a great time to tease him again.

With a single word, my wife was about to expand Drake’s ticklishness.

“Cootchie,” she said.

It so basic. Though, so destructive in the way it happened. She again, mimic that of CapturedDoll from TMF. Using just a one part of the phrase. Not rushing to say it all. Just one word at a time.

Drake didn’t seem to like it.

“Eeeeeeehehehehehehehehehe! No! Hahahahahahaha! Don’t! Hehehehehehehe! Don’t say it! Hahahahahaha!” Drake muttered through his chuckles.

My wife smiled. “Don’t say what Drake? OH! You mean, don’t say-” She paused. She held the dramatic moment before uttering. “Cootchie.”

Like being stung by a bee. Drake flinched. He pushed his face into the floor, trying to cover up his laughter. But we all heard it.

“Noooohohohoh! Hahahahahahahahaha! Don’t say it! Don’t say! Hahahahahahahahaha!”

“Why not?” EJ asked. “Is there something wrong with me saying-” Again, the dramatic pause. Maybe it was the writer in her, and she knew just the words to say and how to say them to really keep someone on edge. With a whisper EJ said, “Cootchie.” She pulled her finger back. Then she drove it back down. At the same time, she added. “Cootchie.” She twirled her finger around the ball of Drake’s foot. “Cootchie.” As her finger sped up a bit. So did her words. “Cootchie. Cootchie.” She’d stop for a moment, and use that dramatic paused, before her finger went back to its dastardly work. Again, she’d say, “Cootchie cootchie.”

“Hahahahahahahaha! Oh god! Noohohohoh! Hahahahahahahaha! Stahahahahp it! Please! No more!” Drake cried.

But my wife didn’t listen. Her finger kept going. And she decided to finally say all the words. “Cootchie cootchie coo.”

Drake burst into more laughter. He got a bit louder. He had more coming out.

Was it the words themselves? The way my way my wife, did it? Or was it a blend of it? These questions and more came to my mind as I watched the sight in front of me. I felt jealously at the way my wife paid so much attention to Drake. She’d never really done something like this for me, nor anything close. This was someone I did not expect to see. And it only got stranger for me.

There was a hole in Drake’s sock. It was an inch of so below his big toe. My wife had carefully stayed from the area. Now, I saw her eyes look at the spot.

“Oh my, you have a hole in sock Drake. Did you know that? Its right.” She raised her finger. Then she plunged it through the tiny hole, and wiggled her finger inside of it. “Here.”

I thought Drake was already laughing, but when my wife went into that hole, it brought out a new level of laughter from him. The young man writhed about. He shook his body as my wife’s finger invade the opening in his sock and touched his barefoot. The worst part for Drake was the more he moved the more the hole got bigger, which gave my wife more tender flesh to tantalize.

“Holey moley, Drake. You need to stop moving. You are making the hole bigger. Look how big it is getting,” EJ said.

If Drake was paying attention, I didn’t know, cause he didn’t respond, nor did he seem to realize he needed to quit moving. Or maybe he was just unable to do so.

EJ’s finger continued to play on the newly expose flesh. The hole got bigger. Drake kept squirming about like a worm. And the hole got bigger.

Finally, the hole was bigger enough that I could see the beginning of his arch. During the tickling, while the hole increased in size, Drake tried to move his foot in an effort to shake away the sensation. His natural body reaction failed him as it now left his foot more exposed. But it wasn’t just that. When Drake curled his toes, he’d accidentally popped his big toe out. Now it stood for all to say. Especially my wife, she looked at it like a hungry wolf.

“What’s this?” she asked. “Out of your dirty sock’s hole, came your big toe.”

Drake didn’t respond. He laid there trying to catch his breath with the small little break he was getting.

“I wonder,” EJ said. She reached forward and took hold of Drake’s toe. She wiggled it about. “Is this big toe ticklish?”

Unable to control himself, Drake let out a surprised giggle. They started small, and bubbled up becoming larger and larger.

“Oh, it is. You have a big ticklish toe, don’t you?” EJ asked. She let go of the toe, but she was far from being done with it. Her finger went forward. “You’re a ticklish big toe, aren’t you? Yes, you are,” EJ teased in her baby voice.

With a flick of her finger, Drake was sent into hysterics. His loud guffaws filled the room.

“Wahahahahahahahahaha! No! Not my toe! Hahahahahahaha! Get away from my toes!”

The other boys looked over at the sight with terror. I could tell that they’d been watching afraid of what was coming in their direction when my wife finished with Drake. I’m not sure which one of them was more terrified as they watched my wife torture Drake.

“Please! You gotta stop!” Drake cried out through his laughter.

“I don’t think so. I’m going to tickle you the way you tickled me,” EJ said. She poked Drake’s big wiggling toe.

“Hahahahahahahahaha! Oh my god! Hahahahaha! Oh shit! Fuck! Hahahahahahahaha! That tickles!” Drake exclaimed.

My wife had a sinister smile on her face. “It does, doesn’t it? I bet my long nails are good at tickling your little toes, aren’t they? Speaking of which, I think it’s time I tickled both of your feet.”

The words made Drake’s eyes grow big. “No, please! Anything but that! Don’t do this! I’m serious, you got to stop.”

“Oh ho, no. I’m not done with you yet,” EJ said. She gripped Drake’s sock and began pulling it apart.

The fabric ripped.

With each tear, I could see the fear in Drake increase.

“Please! Stop! I’m BEGGING you! No, more tickling. I’ll do whatever you want. Please, just stop,” Drake pleaded with my wife.

His plight fell on deaf ears. My wife wickedly smiled as she heard Drake’s word. She continued to rip Drake’s sock, until his whole sole was revealed. She then pulled off what remained and threw it to the side.

“Good, now that I’ve gotten rid of your stinky, nasty sock, I can really get you.” She touched Drake’s smooth soles. “Mmmm, such soft bare feet. Somebody wears socks all the time, and now its going to cost him. Cause as we all know.” My wife paused. “Drake’s super ticklish.”

“No! Please. Don’t do this! What do you want from me?” Drake said.

My wife touched her lips. “What do I want? What I want is.” Another dramatic paused. Then she whispered, “For you to laugh.”

With maniacal enthusiasm, my wife went to town on Drake’s poor feet. She scribbled her nails down his sole with no mercy. Her nails went fast and furious. They went all over Drake’s soles, attacking everywhere from his arch, his heel, and even his toes.

Powerful, loud laughter came from Drake. “No! No! Hahahahahahahaha! Stop! Hahahahahahahahaha! It tickles! Hahahahahahaha! It tickles too much! Hahahahahahahaha! I can’t take it!”

I felt almost sorry for Drake as I saw him shake. His whole body tried to wriggle in anyway it could, but his bindings were too tight, and held him.

I watched as my wife’s hands dance along Drake’s soles. She had a large, evil grin on her face. It was the face of someone who was feeding off the power trip of being in control, and being dominate. To be honest, it scared me. Seeing how fast all ten of her fingers skirt along Drake’s tender flesh added to my fear. There was no more teasing. This was full blown brutal tickling, and my wife was going all out.

From the way everyone of the others guts were looking at my wife, I wasn’t the only one who felt this way. Nor was I alone in feeling sorry from Drake.

With a villainous tone, my wife said, “Oh, you can’t take it? Are you too weak? Tell me how weak you are big man?”

Drake answered by saying, “I’m weak! Hahahahahaha! I am incredibly WEAK! Hahahahahaha! You have to stop! I can’t take it!”

My wife’s fingers of fury raked down Drake’s bare soles.

“I don’t know. I want to hear you beg for me to stop,” EJ said.

Again, Drake wasted no time in complying with my wife’s demands.

“I’m BEGGING you! Please stop! Please! I’ll do anything! ANYTHING at all! Just stop tickling me!” Drake pleaded.

My wife had him in a corner, and she was going to make sure she got everything she could out of him.

“Tell me what a weak little bitch you are,” EJ said.

“I’m a weak little bitch,” Drake replied.

“Now, tell me who is the stronger sex, men or women?”

“Women! Women are!” Drake exclaimed through his laughter.

EJ smiled. “That’s it! Good boy. Now, I want you to beg your mistress for the tickling to stop, admit that women are stronger, smarter sex. And I want you to tell me what a weak little bitch you are.”

Jeez, my wife was going far. She really wanted to get her revenge on Drake. And revenge she got.

Drake hesitated. Then to my surprise he said, “Go to hell!”

On one end, I was a bit proud he stuck up from himself, but I knew it wouldn’t last for long. My wife had him, and Drake was going to give in. He’d already done it before. This was just a small spark that would be extinguished by my wife. This was Drake’s last stand, and I knew his friends would be rooting for him. At least, I thought they did. Cause they like me were watching as my wife broke him down. The difference was that they knew they were next. Any chance to have the spotlight stay on Drake was a blessing, but it also would have given hope to them. They now saw Drake holding out.

“Suite yourself. I guess I’ll just tickle these feet until you die,” my wife said maniacally.

I doubted she’d be able to do so, but that didn’t matter. What did matter is that my wife threatened Drake, and he accepted it as his reality.

“No! No more! No more!” Drake screamed. “I’ll do it. I’ll say it. I’ll say it,” he said through his laughter.

The next words out of Drake’s mouth were devastating. It showed how far my wife had come in this moment. She had gone from being a ticklee to a full-blown revenge tickler, and she was good at it.

“Please mistress! Women are smarter and stronger than men. I am a weak little bitch. Please stop tickling me! I can’t take it anymore, mistress!”

Drake’s word hit the other men harder. I could see them bow their heads as my wife finished breaking Drake. At least when my wife stopped her onslaught, Drake was able to have it end.

EJ’s hands pulled back. “Good boy.” She patted Drake on the back.

Drake huffed and puffed. His breathing was heavy.

My wife shoved the gag into Drake’s mouth. She turned her attention to Steve. “You’re next.”

Chapter 4 – Steve
To my displeasure and pleasure at the same time, I watched my wife sexily sauntered over to Steve. The way my wife moved was so hot. She was still topless and only the only piece of clothing she had on was the bottom of her bikini. From an intense crazed woman hell bent on revenge, she returned her to teasing demeanor. For her, it was like turning on and off a light switch. So simple and easy.

Unlike Drake who had been hogtied, Steve lay flat with his hands behind his back. His legs were straight, and were tied at the knees. Steve laid on his belly at the moment, looking up at my wife as she approached him. Though, I bet he must’ve been scared as to his coming fate.

My wife rolled him, so that he laid on his back, his hands underneath him.

“Hello there, Steve,” EJ said.

Steve replied with a muffled grunt from behind his gag.

“What’s that Steve, I can’t hear you? Well, no matter. I wanted to talk with you.” EJ reached out and touched Steve’s nose, bopping him. “You are very bad boy. Out of all the young men here, you are one I wanted to make sure I got. Both you, and Drake along with Edward were my top three.”

When my wife said that, I couldn’t help wondering where Edward had been the whole time. What was he doing? How and why was he spared this fate? Did he break bro code, and leave his friends out to dry?
I was brought back to the moment and out of my thoughts as I watched my wife straddle the young man.

“You, Steve, must be a boob guy,” my wife said. “How do I know this? Cause while your friends were getting woman-handled by Bertha, you were still touching my breasts and tickling me.” An evil grin appeared on my wife’s face. She placed her hands under her jugs and bounced them. “Do you like my tits Steve? Hm, do you?” My wife pushed up her melons, before she allowed them to fall freely in an epic boob drop.

I sat there a dumbfounded by the way my wife’s boobs move. I’d seen them plenty of times, but they still had such a hypnotic effect on me. I could feel myself get excited.

EJ raised her arms above her head, and leaned in towards Steve. If the boys in the room weren’t impressed by her motions so far, they were when she did her next action. My wife did one of the sexiest shimmies I’d ever seen. Her body slowly moved. Her tits swayed from side to side. A little smirk formed in the corner on EJ’s lips as she looked Steve’s reaction.

Steve’s eyes were wide. He like me was mesmerized by my wife’s ta-tas as they moved from left to right.

I could feel my erection get bigger. Though, I was so jealous at the way my wife was treating Steve. She had always had a thing for Asian men, and Steve was just her type as he was half white, and half Asian. My wife had quite a list of men she liked, and both Steve and Drake were on it. Jealousy ran through me, but it was squashed by the sight in front of me. My crotch pulsed for the action taking place.

My wife jumped a little, causing her boobs to bounce up and down.

God, she knew how to turn a man on. She was such a cock tease.

“Did you like the show?” EJ asked.

Steve muffled something from behind his gag, but when he realized he couldn’t speak, he started to nod his head fervently.

“Good, cause now you are going to pay for it,” EJ said.

Surprise hit Steve as he realized what my wife meant. He tried to protest through his gag. My wife of course ignored them.

EJ reached forward and slowly pushed Steve’s dark blue shirt up. She revealed his abs. They weren’t super defined, but Steve still had that I’m a young guy who is skinny, but not too skinny look going. My continued pushing his shirt up and over Steve’s head. So now his upper body was fully exposed.

“Mmmmmm, look at this,” EJ said. Her hands passed over Steve’s chest and down over is stomach. “What a cute belly!” she said with a squeal. “I could just eat it all up.” My wife leaned down a blew a big fat raspberry.

Steve jerked his body. I could hear his muffled scream and laughter through his gag, and even through my wife’s fake fart noise.

My wife looked up at Steve. “Oh my, what a cute reaction. I need to see it again.” With that she placed her lips down and performed the action again.

Like a struggling baby, Steve couldn’t help feeling the ticklish sensation run through him. His muffled giggling was evidence enough for me to know that.

A malicious smile from EJ told me how much my wife was enjoying this. She raised her hands, and wiggled her claws. She threated the young man as her fingers ran so close to his bare skin.

More muffled sounds came from Steve as he voiced his concern, but my wife only fed off the repressed cries.

“Not yet, Steve. Don’t beg me yet. I haven’t even had my fill of fun yet. Can’t you let a girl play with you some?” EJ said.

EJ poked at Steve’s belly, causing the young man to twitch every time she made contact. His damped shrieks added fuel to the fire of my wife’s desire. She pinched and probed Steve’s sides.

“Hehehe, look at how cute you are. Oh my, what a ticklish little boy you are. Yes, this mommy is getting that ticklish tummy,” EJ stated. She drew her nail down Steve’s chest and along his side, before circling down along the edge of his belly and making her way around Steve’ belly button. Every so often, she would tease the man by uttering her new favorite phrase. “Cootchie. Cootchie. Cootchie cootchie coo. Who’s got a ticklish belly? You do. You do.”

Steve whimpered through his gag as my wife tantalized his tender belly.

For at least ten minutes, my wife played with Steve’s belly. In the beginning, it was bad, but not overwhelming. But when she decided to go for the kill and stuck her finger into his belly button. Well, Steve yelped. He shouted. He exclaimed. And he even shook. His eyes seem to roll backward from the intense sensation.

Finally, my wife stopped.

“Such a good boy. If you keep this up for mommy, I might reward you,” EJ said.

I wondered what that reward would be.

EJ shifted about. She turned, around and went over to Steve’s shoes. Like a child opening their birthday presents, she ripped his shoes and socks off.

“Wow!” EJ exclaimed. She turned to Steve. “You have such pretty for a man.” She winked at him. “What do you have to say about that Steve?” She then leaned back and pulled out his gag.

Steve took a large breath. Then he said, “Please! Don’t tickle my feet! I can’t take it. I’m going to pee my pants. I’m begging you. Please, don’t do this!”

I’m not sure who EJ liked more, Steve for being honest and willing to submit so easily, or Drake who had fought her and been someone she could break. Maybe they each held a special spot with my wife.

The same sinister smile I’d seen when EJ tickled Drake appeared on her face again.

“I love hearing a weak submissive man beg. Let me hear you scream my name and beg me for mercy,” EJ said. She then wasted no time. There was no more teasing. My wife lunged forward. Her nails scampered up and down Steve’s feet. She was as merciless with him as she been with Drake. She ran up and down his arches. She fluttered her fingers along the balls of his feet. She even stuck her fingers in between his toes.

Loud intense laughter came from Steve. It was one of a young man who was reaching masculinity and had reached maturity, but wasn’t old and worn.

Steve wiggled his toes, and flexed his feet. Though, my wife found all his spots. She ravaged his soles.

The young man howled in hysterics. Tears formed in his eyes. She’d only just start, and Steve was already crying.

EJ leaned down and pressed her body onto Steve’s in order to hold his legs from shaking. Her fingers flittered along Steve’s soles.

I watched as the young man shook his head and pleaded for the torture to stop.

“Please! Hahahahahahahahah! Ms. Brooks! EJ! Hahahahahahahaha! EJ! Hahahahahaha! Stop! Hehehehehehahahahahahahuhuhuhuhuh! Oh my god! Stop! Hahahahahahahahaha! Mercy! Please! I’m begging you! I can’t take anymore! Haahahahahahaha! I’m so weak! Hahahahahahahaha! EJ! Please! Hahahahah! Mistress! Hahahahahah! Mistress!” Steve exclaimed through his laughter.

EJ went on for a bit before she stopped. “Oh, my Steve. Did you call me your mistress? Are you now my tickle slave, like Drake is?”

Steve didn’t want to answer. But a couple of strokes one of EJ’s fingers got him to answer.

“Yeeessssss! Yesssss! I did! I did! You are my mistress! I am your tickle slave!” he shouted.

EJ looked pleased with herself. She had broken the young man so quick.

Steve laid there breathing heavily as if he’d run a mile.

“What’s that I feel?” EJ asked. “Is somebody enjoying this?”

Steve blushed and looked away.

EJ reached down and touched Steve’s crotch. She gave a cute giggle. “Oh my, you are.” My wife spun herself to face Steve. “Was it my boobs or all the foot tickling?”

Steve didn’t respond.

EJ gasped. “You naughty little boy. You liked both, didn’t you?”

Steve was doing his best not to make eye contact out of sheer embarrassment.

My wife scooched up a bit. She gave a little shimmy. “Do you want to suck on my tits?”

My eyes opened wide. The other boys looked in shock. But none of us was more surprised than Steve.

He nodded. “Y-yes,” he replied.

My wife slowly lowered her boobs towards Steve’s face. But she stayed just out of range from him to be able to do anything. She was teasing him by holding them just out of reach.

“Please mistress, let suck on your titties,” Steve said.

My wife would get closer, then pull away as Steve went to latch on. “Come on. You can do it. Don’t you want them? I know they want you.” She jiggled her bosom again.

Steve tried, but my wife continued to them away at the last second.

Then my wife looked down and looked back at Steve. “Mmmmmm, someone is quite hard. Well, I did say I would give you a reward if you were a good boy.”

I wasn’t sure what to expect. My heart beat in my chest. What was my wife about to do?

With utter surprise, my wife slid back a bit. Her hands went down to Steve’s shorts, and unbuttoned them.

The next few moments were an emotional rollercoaster for me. A pure conflict that I’d never thought would happen. I’m still unsure how to feel about it. My mind was somewhat angry, but my crotch was very excited by what happened in front of me.

Laughter and pleasurable moans filled the room.

It came and ended. EJ licked her lips. “Mmmmmm, what do you say to your mistress, Steve?”

“Thank you! Oh, thank you so much, mistress!” Steve exclaimed.

EJ got up and whispered something in Steve’s ear, but I couldn’t hear what she said. Though, it left Steve with a big smile. My wife then got up off the young man, and looked over at Dan.

“I think its your turn, Dan. Are you ready?” EJ said menacingly.

She walked towards the young man.

Then something surprising happened. Bertha took hold of my wife.

“Hey! What are you doing?” my wife shouted. “Let me go! What’s going on here?!”

My wife protested loudly the situation. Bertha easily handled my wife. EJ was tossed onto our bed. Then Bertha held EJ down. Soon Sarah did her work, and EJ was bound.

I blinked. What was going on?

EJ stared at Porsha. “What the hell is going? Why are you doing this? I thought you were a feminist! Didn’t you want me to get my revenge?”

Porsha scoffed. “You had your fun, but now that’s over. You made a deal with Edward. What he says goes. And what he wants is for your punishment to continue.” Porsha looked into the camera. “It’s going to be one long weekend for you honey.”

To be continued!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back