• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My wife needs to know what you think of her bare feet...

TCarlCMI

TMF Poster
Michelle express.jpgMichelle natural.jpgMichelle scrunch.jpgSince the day we first met 25 years ago I've been telling my gorgeous wife that she's got the sexiest and most perfect feet that I've ever seen. Now that we're both approaching 50 she thinks that her feet are not perfect and sexy anymore and that I'm going to trade her in for a new model. Please look at the pictures I've attached and let us know your thoughts. I took these last night when she got home from work. She had a bad day and asked me to make her a vodka & tonic which I happily did. She sat down on the couch next to me and propped her legs up on my lap. She had been wearing her Bass loafers bare since 7:00am so her feet in these pictures are fresh from her shoes. Her bare feet were so hot and sweaty they were steaming and within a minute the whole living room smelled like musty leather and sweet sweat. Please tell Michelle what you think of her bare soles and what might be done with them. Thank you. T

Please assure her that she still has lovely feet, and that those cute toes just beg to be played with! :) Perhaps a nice long massage after that hard day at work and some soft tickles to help her forget might be just the ticket!

Indeed. Sorry the pictures are upside down...I could not get them to upload correctly.

No worries as they definitely show off her cute feet very well :)

Yes..thank you. You can always save the pictures on your computer and flip them in your picture viewer and keep them for your future pleasure.

I think her feet and soles are Beautiful. And I would slowly tease and tickle her for hours :)

Her bare feet are horrifyingly ticklish.

please tell her, if she lets you to get tickle tortured while she tied up, then we could tell her that how sexy feet she has....

no safeword, no mercy.... just 5 mins she has to handle it.

deal? or not...

Tell your wife that she has nice looking feet. It is always nice when they are ticklish.

She has adorable little feet and her soles are flawless! I think she should be tickled hysterical on them for being so silly! HAVE AT HER SIR!

PS more pics if you get a chance.

She has great soles....love those ticklish wrinkles.
i agree, give her a good foot massage then tickle torture those cuties!

she has very nice soles a nice tickling will do.

You'd be crazy to want to trade her in. They're perfect in every way. Maybe after a long day at work I'd start off with a nice slow massage...?

I'm not sure why she should feel that way... Her feet are lovely, and knowing that they're horrifyingly ticklish, like Milagros I'd give them some attention for a very long time. :devil:

They look great to me. My wife is starting to say that her feet don't look as good as they used as well.....

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back