• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My wife shocked me!!!!

crap_game

TMF Master
It's not much of a story but I was blown away just a few minutes ago!

My wife and I were relaxing on the couch when she puts her pretty bare feet in my lap. She asks me for a foot rub and when I am done I can tickle her a bit while she watches Dancing With The Stars. It's a 30 minutes before kickoff so OF COURSE I agreed LOL.

When I began lightly tickling her she began laughing heartedly and kicking her feet. I told her to do her best to keep still. She gave me a look of annoyance and said "Really,,,, I couldn't keep my feet still for a million dollars, I just can't" That's when I said "I'm gonna have to build some medieval stocks to keep these pretty little feet still so I can tickle you without you moving."

Here's where she blows me away. She says causally, "Not until you're done remodeling the bathroom, then knock yourself out. Knowing you I bet you can make a pretty cool one." :bugeyed::thumbsup::yowzer::wahooo::couch:

Needless to say I was nearly speechless!! She is fantastic wife and indulges my foot tickling fetish but it does nothing for her, other than tickle like mad. I said to her, "You got a deal! I'll make it so we can hide it under the bed." She looks at me and says "That would be perfect!" Still knocked on my heals I look at her and say, "What are you going to do when I have you in stocks tickling your feet to my hearts content?" She looked at me, laughed and said "Oh God, probably die from laughter, just be gentle!"

23 years of marriage and she still amazed me! She isn't into tickling what so ever! Where this is coming from I have no idea but I sure am glad!

She must really want the bathroom remodeled badly!!!

Glad to hear you both get what you want, that's what marriage is all about!!

She must really want the bathroom remodeled badly!!!

Glad to hear you both get what you want, that's what marriage is all about!!

LMAO!!! I thought so too but it's her that's holding up the project! LOL She needs to pick out the vanity, toilet and tile for the floor so I can get back to work. I got the wainscotting up and and all the taping done.
It's not our bathroom off our bedroom but the one off the family room. She is a PISSER!

You are one lucky mam!! And she is very cool indeed to indulge you. Thanks.

I'm showing this to my wife! My dream is to have a custom made bed frame with a stylish looking footboard that looks like it has a series of half circles cut in it. Only under the bed is the top part that turns the foot board into foot stocks for securing the very ticklish feet of my wife.
When you complete your project hope you share a photo with us.

I think way down inside she really enjoys you tickling her. She knows it turns you on. Your a lucky man. Have fun with the stocks. Maybe you can make a video of you tickling her feet sometime so we can all see it. You just have to show her feet not face in the video.

Remodel the bathroom as a medieval torture chamber... kill two birds with one stone.

Where this is coming from I have no idea but I sure am glad!

I think that you have been tickling her long enough now that she she has realized she actually enjoys it, especially as it turns you on.
Judging by what you have been saying for a few years about her in your story, it sounds to me like she has grown to quite enjoy being tickled by you.

When you get that bathroom remodeled, I will be waiting to read a good tickling story.:excited:

Haha. Your existence seems to be an agreeable one! And quite the considerate wife. Don't be too hasty remodeling or she'll say you rushed on purpose. ;)

So awesome to hear stories like this! Good for you and your wife. I hope Many, many years more for you both!

WOW! Thanks for the great replies everyone! When I get the stocks built I will definitely get a pic of her size 7's getting a good tickling!

It's not much of a story but I was blown away just a few minutes ago!

My wife and I were relaxing on the couch when she puts her pretty bare feet in my lap. She asks me for a foot rub and when I am done I can tickle her a bit while she watches Dancing With The Stars. It's a 30 minutes before kickoff so OF COURSE I agreed LOL.

When I began lightly tickling her she began laughing heartedly and kicking her feet. I told her to do her best to keep still. She gave me a look of annoyance and said "Really,,,, I couldn't keep my feet still for a million dollars, I just can't" That's when I said "I'm gonna have to build some medieval stocks to keep these pretty little feet still so I can tickle you without you moving."

Here's where she blows me away. She says causally, "Not until you're done remodeling the bathroom, then knock yourself out. Knowing you I bet you can make a pretty cool one." :bugeyed::thumbsup::yowzer::wahooo::couch:

Needless to say I was nearly speechless!! She is fantastic wife and indulges my foot tickling fetish but it does nothing for her, other than tickle like mad. I said to her, "You got a deal! I'll make it so we can hide it under the bed." She looks at me and says "That would be perfect!" Still knocked on my heals I look at her and say, "What are you going to do when I have you in stocks tickling your feet to my hearts content?" She looked at me, laughed and said "Oh God, probably die from laughter, just be gentle!"

23 years of marriage and she still amazed me! She isn't into tickling what so ever! Where this is coming from I have no idea but I sure am glad!
wow!

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back