• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My wife's adorble bare foot tickled by me and my buddy!

crap_game

TMF Master
This happened 2years ago.

OK my wife and I went on a cruise with Debbie and Tony out of Bayonne NJ. Tony drove us 4 to the port in his Yukon. I sat in the front passenger seat, my wife sat directly behind me and his wife Debbie sat directly behind Tony. As we pulled into the port we were directed into long line of cars for the cruise line. We were parking for the duration of the Cruise and so were all the rest in front of us. Well needless to say that part got real boring but Tony and I chatted about football while the girls chatted about soaps and stuff. Well all of a sudden Debbie smacks Tony's arm from behind and says "See, he lets her buy Coach sneakers Tony!" (As if I had a choice or a say in that matter LOL) Tony begins to say bullshit and how I wouldn't allow such a purchase. Well Veronica, my wife, puts her left foot up on the center arm rest and says "See smart ass there ya go!" and lets out a little chuckle. Well Tony is a huge ballbuster and in one quick motion instantly pulls her designer sneaker off and pretends as if he's going to throw it out the car window. In unison both women in the back seat shout "Tony you better not!"

Obviously he didn't but he refused to give Veronica back her sneaker, handed it to me saying "You should hold it you paid for it!" Now he just says this stuff to needle the girls and truly doesn't mean it. Veronica was getting into the spirit of the ball busting and plops her left foot back up on the center arm rest and demands I place her shoe back on, never mind just giving it back to her. As she is saying this she is wiggling her toes inside her cute little white ankle socks. BIG MISTAKE!

With my left arm I wrap her ankle up good and tight and pin her foot between my body and the arm rest. I instantly slide her little sock off revealing her adorable French Pedicured toes and silky smoth and even softer size 7.5 foot. Well she knew immediately the error she made and desperately tried to pull her ticklish little foot away to no avail. I began as I usually do by making circles around the ball of her foot with my index finger and she erupts into laughter grabbing the back of my seat trying to stop my tickle attack. Soon I am running a single finger back and forth across the length of her wrinkled soft sole and she has let go of the back of my seat and is sitting back laughing hyterically yelling "Oh my goohahahahaahahahad stahaahhahahahapppp!!! Deeehehehehebbeeehheheheheheh Helllllllppp!!" Debbie begins telling me to knock it off and tells Tony to make me stop. That was a waste of time, Tony was egging me on LOL.

Thats when Tony says "Wow she's ticklish, as bad as Debbie"
and he turns to Debbie and says "You'll be next if you're not careful!"

Well Veronica was in tears laughing and she was kicking like hell making it was tuff to tickle torture her foot with one hand while holding her ankle with the other. I get the idea to solicit Tony for help and I say "Here, I'll hold her foot still with both hands and you tickle her." Without saying a word I grab her ankle with both hands and Tony begins scribbling 5 fingers all over her tender sole . Veronica erupts with a new and more intense laughter not being to move at all and at the shock of being tickled by someone BUT me. (She later confirmed that notion but said it was a clumsy tickle and it surprised her more then anything. BUT it sure did tickle!) Well I tell him "Get her toes Tony!" and he immediately begins playing with all five toes tickling the delicate pads, the base of her toes and in between. All she could do was wiggle her foot some. It was adorable to watch her wiggle and spread her toes in response to the probing fingers and I looked back to see her head thrown back as she covered her face with her hands and laughed uncontrollably. The whole time Debbie is laughing too but demanding we stop acting like we were ten and "Grow up!".

Soon the line of traffic was moving and Tony had to turn his attention to driving. I got a few more tickles in and I put her sock back on. She immediately pulled her foot away once I released my hold and demanded her designer sneaker back. She called us both jerks and told me if I keep up being immature I would be sleeping on a deck chair LOL.

I think all in all she was tickled on her adorable size 7.5 bare foot for like 5 minutes. The rest of the trip was great and she wasn't mad at all.

I had posted pics of her feet with the French Pedicure that was exactly the same as the one in this story. In my opiomiom they are stunning!

Last edited:
Great story! Sounds like fun. Where are those pics you posted?

RdmNm,those pics are im the non tickling image forum. I took them in March of this year. they are of her bare feet in and out of my favorite spike heels with a French Pedicure. Man I love those pics AND those feet not to mention that woman LOL Thanks for the comments! Take a look at them and let me know what you think.

Very nice. This one is my favorite. Make sure to get her under the toes. :mwahaha:

Sorry again, I am glad I researched what I wrote. My memory is fading and I can't remember what I freaking posted. LOL

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back