• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Wife's Feet were Tickled by Another Man

I can't believe this even happened, but I have to explain the situation that unfolded at a holiday party that happened this past weekend...

Wow! Now this is a good story! I have experienced about five stories like this in the past 16 years of marriage. Search for posts by me with wife in the text, as there aren't that many.

In order, the best I have experienced in order are:

<li>A female friend of hers tickling the crap out of her feet at a Final Four party several years ago.</li>
<li>A guy with whom she worked giving her the kitchy koo treatment when she had her shoes kicked off at work one day.</li>
<li>A woman with whom she worked (same office as above) accidentally and briefly tickling her foot one day.</li>

Your wife's feet are so awesome! I would love to have a ticklish wife who would indulge me. If it's OK to ask, how often do you tickle her? All I can say is WOW!

I enjoyed your story.

They are as soft as they look, and REALLY ticklish!!!

Please tell me what you would do if you had these lovely feet at your mercy!!!

Thanks!

^Since you were turned on by other men tickling her feet, are you looking for another opportunity?^:jumpupanddown:

I'd tickle them without mercy by every and all means at my disposal :D

Great real life story...

I totally loved this story as well. for me the best stories and media is the real life stuff! Especially the stuff from women that love to have their feet tickled and pampered. Great story dude!! Keep the stories coming!

Here are a few from my own material. All pictures are from women that love to have their feet tickled and pampered.

Tristan

I would love to keep your wife's feet as gorgeous as they are by restraining them and giving her an hour or two of a pedicure acros the soles , under the toes and between to make the stay soft and nice lol

Kenny

Her feet are indeed gorgeous and very soft looking. It would be wonderful to have them restrained, perhaps soles up over the armrest of the couch so she couldn't see what was happening,but just feel it. Kneeling there and taking a feather in one hand and soft artists brush in the other..I'd start to use the tip of the feather to trace the delicate wrinkles of her soles one by one while taking the brush and beginning to softly paint the pads of each of her toes, moving slowly from one to the next as the dual sensations start to bring giggles and then laughter....

Hot feet, ultra-hot story! Any photos or stories with nylons?

Last edited:
Great story, to bad her girlfriends didnt join in on the foot tickling. That would have been hot.

I would love to have her on her stomach and tied to the bed or couch. I would begin by using a makeup brush and feather on her feet. Then I would lick and suck her feet and toes, paying special attention to her arches. I would move to using my sonicare on her soles and toes. I would then take my fingers and tickle and tickle her. I wouldn't forget to tickle the tops of her feet and toes. I would move up to her knees and test for tickles there, and if she is ticklish, I would then tickle her knee and sole at the same time. I would also lather her feet up again and slide my fingers between her toes. Hopefully, she would enjoy all the attention I would give to her and let me do it again...and again...and again....

hey thats a great story dude and i'm glad to see your so lay back about it. and i totally agree with you at how great and hot it is to see a girl get tickled. I remember times where i would makesure i'm the one holding the person down while others tickled. Sometimes it makes a change plus its a joy to watch XD thanks for sharing! and thanks for the pic to your a lucky dude, dude lol ^^

Dude! I support you 100%! A while back my wife was in a car accident that required some exams. Soft tissue damage...nothing serious. We were doing the deed one night and she proceeds to tell me that the Doctor checked her for nerve damage and ran a pinwheel up her feet, then he commented how ticklish she was, and repeated. BOOM goes the dynamite! I think its the concept of her reacting to an unfamiliar touch, and it really bringing the psychological aspect of tickling, more so than the physiological. Like my wife always expects me to tickle her feet. However, the surprise factor of a strangers hand, and a male one at that, may be a more intense tickle. I get it!
Here are her feet, and no guys, I am not currently seeking dudes to tickle my wife's feet. Women, however, is a different story.

Wow Rasputan, her feet are so hot! How old is she? Is she really ticklish? Can you post a picture of her soles? By the way, love the toe ring!

She'd be in complete hysterics! I have tried kissing her soles and sucking her toes, and can only accomplish this if she is very relaxed. If she were tied up on a rack, and you were to try this method on her, the laughter would be incredible.

Here's another good shot of her soles...what do you think guys? Given the chance, how would you respond to these sexy ticklish girl feet?

Well, I don't post on here much, but here's what I would do to her, if given the chance:

Knowing that you're wanting to watch her, I would sit you down across from her and lead her to a seemingly regular chair... One with arm rests but legs with no wheels on them to limit mobility. I'd ask her to have a seat and then proceed with tying her wrists to the arms of the chair to restrain her.

Next, I'd pull up a seat and scoot close to her. I would lean over and scoop up her feet by grabbing her ankles and laying them on my lap.

My favorite part about this would be the slow tease of sliding off her shoes one by one. First, I get a nice feel for the shoes, if she's wearing heels, I'd like to wrap my fingers around the heel and tug the shoe off slowly.

After hearing the shoes plop on the floor, the anticipation rises. Starting off slow, one index finger will drag down her sole from her big toe down the ball of her foot, gliding along her arch to meet her heel. That one fluid stroke will undoubtedly send a chill down her spine and might elicit an initial shriek as she buckles in the chair, pulling her hands up only to realize she's restrained.

Next, my finger returns it's path from her heel, slowly scritching her foot, sweeping delicately along her arch before meeting her toes again. After seeing her blush a little at my initial strokes of my finger, I'll let the rest of my fingers have at her. I'll start to tickle her feet with her ankles wrapped in my arm, pressed against my lap while my free hand explores and tickles her feet.

I imagine her bucking and throwing herself around in the chair as her laughter explodes from her. Eyes shut tightly as her laughs are forced out of her with more effort. Her attempts to shake her feet free only go as far as her knees since her calves are secured in my arm's tight grasp.

I'd occasionally glance up at you to see if you approve seeing your wive being tickled before returning my gaze to her feet. Then I'd tease her even more, saying things like "Kitchie kitchie koo" and "Tickle tickle tickle" The verbal teasing would add to the experience, causing her to buck harder in the chair, pulling desperately against the restraints and her legs trying to free herself while my fingers lace through her toes and drag nails down her arches before scribbling and sweeping back up those same arches.

She would laugh and laugh and laugh so much...

So... yeah, lol Good story! Thanks for sharing!

Very new aspect of my fetish - your story was the first I saw on here about this subject and it's still the best, or one of the top three (lost the others) and definitely, your wife has gorgeous feet! Lucky guy ;)

Great story...simply loved it. Actually I had the same kind of rush some months ago. My wife is 5 yrs older than me, she's 50, still super sexy,she's bi curious so we had contemplated about us having a 3-some with another girl. we made friends with a 35-year old french hot blonde and invited her to our house. After a few drinks i left my wife and this woman to proceed in the bedroom and left them alone to have their own time to break the ice intimately. After a while i went near the door which was half open and saw this french girl working my wife in a weird way but which gave me a rush down my spine. This blond blue-eyed oliveskin-tanned french bombshell was slowly tickling my wife's sole. At first my wife was feeling a bit surprised and edgy but then she must have been really enjoying it coz she was curving her toes towards her head as if to say ' i'm all yours honey'. By this time i was literally shocked and then this french madame gradually made her way up my wife's body, put my wife's right arm over her head and held her arm with the left hand. Then she started slowly tickling her armpit with her beautifully-cared nail on her pointer finger which literally sent my wife out of orbit. I can still picture my wife's face as if she was in a trance, making kind of erotic sighs as this woman was literally dominating her. At this stage my wife was about to explode and i ended up seeing 2 lovely entangled bodies who just couldn't get off each other. they were like rabbits having multiple orgasms. The next morning my wife didn't say much at first, probably she was a bit embarrassed but then she started to open up and asked me how i felt seeing her being tickled by another woman....you can imagine the answer

great story!!i would bring my girlfriend round and id watch you tickle her feet while i tickled your wifes

What I would do is to put your wife's feet in the stocks, and slowly and methodically
tickle first the right foot and then the left foot, until she starts cackling.

Oh dude, I wouldn't have been able to stand that. Both my girlfriend and I hate when anyone else tickles her.

Just wondering. (but first, thanks for your 2 awesome stories.) Does you beautiful wife know you have a foot fetish? And have you ever divulged to her that the very idea (let alone the actual experience) of seeing her feet tickled being tickled by another guy is very exciting to you? Even just in concept? It's a fairly harmless fantasy to have, although she may outright object to it given how extremely ticklish she seems to be. It may be that she's never really considered the erotic side of (for lack of better term) "foot-tickling/lickling cuckold fetish."

They are as soft as they look, and REALLY ticklish!!!

Please tell me what you would do if you had these lovely feet at your mercy!!!

Thanks!

Thanks for posting this pic. Your wife really has gorgeous feet. I would put them in nylons, face down, sit on the backs of her legs and go mad on the soles, toes and tops.......!!!

I started to reply to this thread then saw that it's 5 years old now!

It's still a great story, though, and it's one of my favorite topics. For me, it's about jealousy. I think jealousy is the most potent aphrodisiac of all. The problem is it's like dynamite. It can be very dangerous.

Still, the thought of someone staging an event like this as a teasing, loving act, is a tremendous turn on. I once read a post on this site from a woman who was going to do a tickling video with a producer, which she then planned to give to her boyfriend or husband as a gift. I thought that was the hottest thing I'd ever heard.

Taking this theme to an extreme, I would love to be bound myself and either told a story by my girlfriend about a time someone tickled her, or, better yet, have her bring in a willing guest to tie her up and tickle her while I look on helplessly. If that ever happened I think I would live the rest of my life in a permanent state of orgasm.

Anyway, to the original poster, wherever you are, that was a fantastic story. I hope you still think about it when you make love to your wife.

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back