• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Wifes size 6 feet

Archtease

TMF Novice
I am a very longtime lurker but have decided to contribute with pics of "Itty Bitty's" feet. She is very ticklish, I exploit that wonderful weakness as often as possible as she is ticklish all over. If everyone likes these pics we hope to have video clips of all over tickling and plenty of foot action. Hope you enjoy!

Archtease

Wow.......You a very, very, very lucky man. Those feet are georgous!!!! Would love to see them tickled....:)

pimp40 said:
Wow.......You a very, very, very lucky man. Those feet are georgous!!!! Would love to see them tickled....:)

I so totally agree :rotate:

There seems to be an impetus of people posting pictures of themselves or significant other's feet and such. I believe we have Mimi to thank for that; but I applaud you all individually. Ready, see, here I go.

:bowing:

Well that wasnt applause; but it was close

CH

Hi Archtease

Yes for sure we would love to see more pictures of your wifes feet and also video clips of her being tickled all over especially her feet. I for one would even like to tickle her with you sometime if your interested. You can e-mail me direct at [email protected] Hope to hear from you.

TicklesFemales

Your wife has awesome feet. Thank you for sharing the pics with the forum.

Mitch

Thank you everyone for the kind words. Here's a couple more non-tickle shots of her feet and..:) I will be posting a few feet tickle pics soon. The video will follow with sample clips and then full size segments at clips4sale. Thanks again for all the positive feedback.

Archtease

Great pictures, she is beautiful. Can we see her in stockings?

Holy... Now those are some hot pictures. Looking forward to some tickling pics and clips!

:happyfloa Very nice...thanks for posting those pictures. Happy tickling... <<<<----

Really beautiful girl would love to tickle those peds and do you have another Hershey bar for me? :xpulcy:

Very nice, thank you for sharing...
Love the sole shots, how about a shot of those toes?

And thanks for the "other" shots!!

My favorite of the foot shots is the second one...

Damn I envy you so much! Wish I had a hot wife like that to tickle!

Well...I kinda did at one time...but let's not go there... :(

GREAT hot, sexy pics! THANK YOU! :veryhappy

Great pics Archtease! Your wife certainly has some incredibly sexy feet, and it's wonderful of you both to share them with the group. Looking forward to seeing them tickled here in the near future.

JB

Excellent pictures man!!!!!! She looks hot and I the love the wrinkly soles!!!!

Can't wait to see some tickling action!!!!!
Wizard

I can't wait, btw she has a very nice body to go with her nice feet.

Whoa. Your wife has very , very pretty feet , Archtease. I love her wonderful sole-wrinkles. Thanks for the great pics!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back