• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Wife's soles 23 yrs size 12 (socks and bare) w/face!

thinblood

Here's some pics from my collection, she is extremely ticklish and it's absolute torture for her but she obliges. If there's enough interest shown I have a good bit more. Let me know what you think and what you would do to her size 12 soles given the chance :)

Attachments

• IMAG0677.jpg
    IMAG0677.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 2,067
  • IMAG0652.jpg
    IMAG0652.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 1,573
  • IMAG0648.jpg
    IMAG0648.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 1,331
she's definitely sexy in socks, thats my personal fav. sock tickling is right up my alley, or even regular sock fetish. very nice indeed!

Cute girl you have there! I'd love to see more pics of her feet and maybe even her pits if you're so inclined. You can lose the socks though. (My personal preference... her feet are way too cute to be hiding!)

that wife of your 's is cute lady her feet are as well you have to do a tickle video of the soles getting it good she ticklish elsewhere. you lucky devil you are'nt you/.

ya also agree with robmic lose the socks those feet dont need to hide any where and that smile on her face is priceless as well.

I have both so lemme know what you guys think. Love the feedback, let me hear how you would tickle her large soles. Here's socks first.

Attachments

• IMAG0631.jpg
    IMAG0631.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 641
  • IMAG0623.jpg
    IMAG0623.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 273
  • IMAG0634.jpg
    IMAG0634.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 678
Bare feet oiled

Attachments

• IMAG0610.jpg
    IMAG0610.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 532
  • IMAG0601.jpg
    IMAG0601.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 289
  • IMAG0609.jpg
    IMAG0609.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 602
lovely soles...love the wrinkles
very cute
keep them coming
how about some nylon sole shots? (i know i'm not the only one thinking it!)
thanks for posting and kudos to your wife!

Holy shit....Those are some awesome feet!! They'd be a blast to tickle for hours!!

Love her bare soles. You are a lucky man. Enjoy them.
And she has an awesome smile to go with the package.

Do had already the chance to tie her up and tickle her feet ? She seems very ticklish and I guess it must be fun and drive her crazy to tickle her helpless feet very slowly :D and if she wearing nylons it's more sensitive ;)

Your wife is beautiful and has very lovely soles. :feets:
Thanks for posting all the photos. :D

Thanks for all the feedback guys. I think I have some pics of her nylon soles saved somewhere. She's an extremely fun ticklee, lots of squirming and begging if you get anywhere near her big feet. The look on her face when I approach her tied soles is priceless. Here's a sock removal video with tickles.
https://youtu.be/L_3rpJHbqqQ

Lucky guy! Would love to see the look on her face when you approach her tied soles ;)

Thanks for sharing, always nice to see fellow forum members having fun :)

Awesome feet, very cute. I would love to tickle her soles for hours. Toes tied back so you can have full access. A light hairbrushing would make her go nuts probably.

Your wife is very cute, and she has great looking feet. I love how her soles look. Thanks.

The hairbrush drives her insane ! Also she can't stand anything between her toes, she's self conscious about her feet and if you tease her she goes nuts! Here's some more pics.

You have a lovely wife with very pretty soles!
Would love to tie her up and tickle her feet for hours with all the tickling tools i found, but mostly with my long nailed fingers!

Please show us more of tickling her feet!!

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back