• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My wife's sports camp stories

ekhm ekhm

TMF Novice
Whenever I prepare to write some story that happened to Kate, I try to get as much detail as possible from her. That was exactly it this time, too. After the kids had gone to bed, I made Kate and myself a drink. We sat comfortably on the couch and started talking. Because Kate is going to a sports camp again soon, it was a great opportunity to bring up memories of her previous stays. And so during the conversation, we slowly came to the stories related to Sarah that I planned to describe. After I had gently asked everything I wanted, Kate said something that made my jaw drop to the floor. She admitted to me that there was another incident during that stay that she had not told me about. She was simply embarrassed by the situation that took place. This is the third story quoted in this post. See for yourself.

As a military pilot, my wife has to participate in sports camps. She has to take part in them twice a year. They last for two weeks. The camp is aimed at improving the pilot's physical fitness and conditioning, as well as "mental rest." During such a camp, participants are divided into different groups and take part in sports activities. The classes are mandatory and usually last until lunchtime. After that, there is free time. One can continue to use the available training facilities or spend the time differently. Weekends are free from classes so this is time completely at your discretion. All the stories happened during one such camp.

One time during a sports camp, my wife shared a room with Sarah. It was a year after the event I described earlier. The girls like each other very much so the vibe in the room was very good. There is a few years difference in age between them. Kate is 7 years older. They also have different characters. Kate, as a mother of three children, loves peace and quiet, and such sports camps are an opportunity for her to relax and recharge her energy. After classes and training, she often lazed lying in bed, listening to music or reading books. Sarah was single, without children, had a lot of energy and loved to have fun. Despite their differences in character, the girls got on well together. To complete the story, I will only add that over time it turned out that Sarah is a lesbian and a fetishist (so she told my wife). Not a full six months after the incident, Sarah moved to another air base (not related to this story) and contact between her and my wife weakened greatly.

The room they were staying in included a small hallway where there was a closet and an entrance to a small bathroom. There was also a shared room where there were two beds, two armchairs, a small coffee table and a cabinet with a TV. Kate had a bed located right at the entrance to the room. It was placed such that when Kate was lying on the bed her legs were near the entrance to the room.

Kate mentioned that Sarah took every opportunity to tickle Kate's feet. When Sarah entered a room and my wife was lying on the bed with her feet turned toward the entrance, her friend would momentarily run her fingers over Kate's soles causing her to giggle and squirm. Or when Kate was sitting on the bed leaning against the wall with one leg placed on top of the other (one leg bent at the knee and the other leaning on her), Sarah passing Kate also made a quick tickle attack on my wife's vulnerable sole. Similarly, it was when Kate knelt down to take something out of the bed box and bent over to expose her soles - it only took a moment before Sarah appeared next to her and scratched Kate's soles for two-three seconds, causing Kate to squeal, laugh, giggle depending on which spot on her foot Sarah hit. From what Kate said, there were a lot of such situations during this camp. Sarah was simply fascinated by Kate's ticklishness, her laughter and her feet. But there were also situations deviating from these quick tickle attacks. Here's the first of them:

Sometimes after finishing classes, Kate went to the gym to realize her own exercises that she was working out. Occasionally she was able to get Sarah to go with her. That afternoon, the girls went to the gym. There was no one else in the gym. Kate wanted to run on the treadmill and then exercise her arms and abdominal muscles. She dressed in light grey workout outfit (short sleeve top and leggings), white short socks and gray and pink workout shoes. Kate started her workout with a light warm-up and then proceeded to run. After running 10 kilometers, she took a short break and then began doing a series of exercises to strengthen her arms and abdomen. She finished this series by performing abdominals on an incline bench. Kate has a very muscular abdomen and doing abdominals is no problem for her. Anyway, Kate is always very solid in her workouts and that is why they bring results. My wife has a great, athletic figure and you can't see from her that she has been pregnant three times. After each pregnancy, she returned her body to its pre-pregnancy state. Sarah was different. She was more using her phone than the gym equipment instead of exercising. Of course, my wife didn't let go of her friend and teased her that she was on her phone instead of exercising. The girls teased each other from time to time, sending some spiteful remarks and comments.

At one moment, after finishing a series of shoulder exercises, my wife was walking toward the abdominal bench (an inclined bench where you lie with your head down), throwing another biting comment in the direction of her friend. As soon as Kate took a position on the bench, Sarah appeared next to her who told her to take back the last words she had said. Kate said with a smile that she would not do that. So Sarah sat on the short part of the bench (where Kate's calves were) blocking my wife's legs. "Sarah, what are you doing, get off me," - Kate said, interrupting the exercise. "You had a chance to take back what you said. Now there will be a punishment," Sarah replied and started untying my wife's shoes. "Sarah, please stop. Don't take off my shoes. I'm after a workout, my feet are sweaty and stinky."-said Kate. "It doesn't bother me." - added Sarah throwing one of the already untied shoes on the floor. "Okay, you win. I'll take back what I said. Seriously," said an already slightly panicked Kate. Now it's too late my dear. It's time for my proprietary abdominal muscle exercise program." - Sarah added with a smile and mischief in her voice. After a while, the other shoe fell to the floor and my wife was left only in thin white socks. "Ready?"- asked Sarah and ran a single finger over the sensitive sole of Kate's right foot. "No, not ready!!!" - Kate managed to say before a single laugh escaped her lips. "Sarah please, not tickle me, you know how ticklish my feet are!" - added Kate pleadingly, curling her toes and crossing her feet. "I'll do anything, just don't tickle me." - said Kate. "Hmmm, actually I want to drink whiskey in the evening, and it's over," said Sarah. "Ok. I'll buy you a whiskey if you let me go." - said Kate hoping to be able to bribe her friend. But would you give up tickling, beautiful, insanely ticklish feet of a beautiful woman? I certainly wouldn't. Not even for a box of whiskey. "I overthink it. I don't want whiskey. Actually, I'd like to tickle you." Sarah replied and ran her finger over the sole of Kate's other foot. Kate burst out laughing and was unable to get a word out for a few moments. Sarah's fingers danced nimbly over my wife's thin sock-covered feet, causing her to laugh wildly. "Stop it. Don’t tickle me. Sarah, please, it's not fair. " - laughed Kate while her body was in a crazy dance on the bench. Sarah, however, didn't care if it was fair or not and continued torturing Kate.

Finally, Kate gathered the rest of her strength and lifted herself slightly off the bench and grabbed Sarah's shoulders while holding on slightly. With her other hand she grabbed Sarah's side squeezing her side causing her to jump up and giggle. Surprised, Sarah twitched her arms covering her sides and interrupting Kate's tickling. "Oooo, someone is ticklish too?" - said Kate regaining some strength for a moment. "Time for revenge my dear." - said Kate and started squeezing Sarah's side again bringing her into laughter and squirming. Kate, however, was in quite an uncomfortable position and slowly began to drop her strength again. The tense muscles and strength she had lost earlier while laughing caused my wife to slowly sink back down the bench.
Sarah survived the attack on her.

"Now you've done it It's time for revenge for revenge," said Sarah and started pulling Kate's socks off. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry Sarah, I shouldn't have done that," my wife tried to alleviate the situation. "Please, just not my bare feet. They are sweaty, they will make your hands stink, please," begged Kate. But Sarah didn't mind, and in a moment my wife felt Sarah's fingernails begin to dance across her bare sweaty soles. Kate was unable to do anything but laugh out loud. After a few dozen seconds of tickling, Sarah said it was time for Kate's final destruction and began tickling my wife's toes. Kate burst out laughing even louder. "Not the toes, not the toes" Kate interjected in between the constant laughter coming out of her mouth. "Cochie cochie coo," teased my wife Sarah while still focusing on Kate's red-painted fingers and thus driving her crazy.

Sarah tickled my wife for a few more minutes. Every now and then she would change the intensity of her tickling, moving her nails to her arches, heels or balls, but after a while she would return to tickling my wife's toes. Hearing that Kate already barely has the strength to laugh Sarah asked if the whiskey offer was still on. When Kate laughingly confirmed, Sarah ended Kate's torture. She carefully stepped down from the bench and, kneeling beside Kate, knocked her parezy in the stomach, asking her how she liked the workout. "Go to hell," Kate replied breathlessly. "We'd better finish up and go for that whiskey?" - she added quickly changing the subject.

Attachments

• IMG_1219.jpg
    IMG_1219.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 175
  • IMG_1190.jpg
    IMG_1190.jpg
    406.3 KB · Views: 187
  • IMG_6623.jpg
    IMG_6623.jpg
    810.1 KB · Views: 195
  • IMG_1126.jpg
    IMG_1126.jpg
    903 KB · Views: 175
  • IMG_1128.jpg
    IMG_1128.jpg
    835.4 KB · Views: 165
  • IMG_1063.jpg
    IMG_1063.jpg
    826.2 KB · Views: 156
  • IMG_1041.jpg
    IMG_1041.jpg
    903.1 KB · Views: 168
  • IMG_1018.jpg
    IMG_1018.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 175
  • IMG_0997.jpeg
    IMG_0997.jpeg
    1,020.4 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_1004.jpeg
    IMG_1004.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 109
Last edited:
The second story:

From the very beginning of the camp, Sarah tried to talk Kate into going out together in the evening for a drink - a kind of women's night out. Kate always found some excuse to get out of it. And so it was that evening. Kate was after an extra workout and she didn't want to go outside the room anymore. She much preferred to lie comfortably in bed and read a book. However, Sarah insisted on going out. She said to Kate that she was going to her colleagues for an hour, and when she returned at 7 pm Kate should be ready to go. "Ok, ok," replied Kate dismissively. After Sarah left, Kate began her evening rituals. She took a hot shower, dressed in her pajamas (the pajamas consisted of plaid shorts and a gray short shirt), and smeared her hands and feet with cream. Satisfied with herself, she made herself some tea and lay down to read a book. When it was already 7 pm, Sarah came back into the room and saw Kate in pajamas lying on the bed on her stomach and reading a book. She asked my wife why she wasn't ready to go. Kate, without looking at Sarah, answered her that she was too tired to go out anywhere. Sarah was pissed that Kate had once again promised her to go out for a drink and nothing had come of it. "

"Listen Sarah. I'm already too old to go out for drinks and discos." said Kate, to which Sarah pointed out to me that this was the umpteenth time Kate had assured her that they would go out in the evening and then changed her mind. "I'm really sorry but prefer a comfortable bed and an interesting book. What can I find out interesting while talking to you?" - said Kate ironically, smiling slightly and not taking her eyes off the book.

Getting a denial from Kate, Sarah decided to take advantage of the situation that my wife's feet are near hers and make her come out in a different way. Sarah nimbly wrapped Kate's calves with the quilt my wife was lying on and then sat on them immobilizing them. There was formed something like a cocoon from which only my wife's bare feet were sticking out. "Oh no!!! Sarah don't even dare!!!" said Kate. "Don't dare what? I don't know what you're talking about?" - Sarah pretended she didn't know what Kate was talking about. "You know very well what I mean!!! Don't play dumb!!! Get off me! - said Kate threateningly. "You mean this?" - asked Sarah drawing a circle on Kate's soft sole with her fingernail. "Sarah!!! Stop it!!!" - my wife burst out laughing loudly and threw up her feet. "Don't tickle me!" - she said when her laughter stopped - "Last time at the gym you tickled me hard enough. These things don't make me funny anymore.
I'm serious, release me." - She added while trying to remain serious. "I'm serious, I'm serious," Sarah parodied Kate, "I'm sorry that my jokes don't make you laugh Mrs. Serious." - said Sarah with feigned concern and sadness in her voice. "Maybe we can do something to make Mrs. Serious laugh? Coochie cochie coo" - replied Sarah drawing more circles on Kate's sole. Kate tried to suppress her laughter but was not able to and after just a moment she was giggling loudly. "Stop it!!! Stop it right now!" - laughed Kate. "Ooo, I can make you laugh, though. Coochie coochie coo" - said Sarah laughing quietly. "I'm laughing because you tickle me. It's not funny. Tickling is not fair"- said Kate between bursts of laughter, while Sarah began to tickle the wrinkled soles of her older friend with increasing intensity. "So maybe my story will make you laugh?" Sarah said. Kate didn't have time to answer anything when Sarah started the story: "There were five little pigs" and put her fingers under my wife's toes. Kate immediately burst out laughing loudly, and Sarah continued her story: "one little pig was named Meg," and then Sarah grabbed the biggest toe on my wife's foot and began to drill with it and tickle the area under the toe with the finger of her other hand. "Oh my God, Sarah please don't," exclaimed Kate laughing out loud. At this time Sarah moved to the other finger repeating the words : "This little piggy was named Lily" again tickling the space under the finger for a while. Kate laughed hysterically, trying between laughs to get to the words. "Please, just not my toes. It tickles sooo bad," she exclaimed, catching her breath between bursts of laughter. Sarah continued her game, focusing on each remaining finger. She named the last finger Kate. Once she had finished introducing the toes, she began to tickle Kate's soles with two hands, riding from the toes, through the arches to the heels, where she made a few circles with her fingers and then back toward the toes again. Kate tried to move her feet and curl her red-painted toes to fight Sarah's tickling but due to the way Sarah was sitting, her feet didn't have much move. Sarah continued her story: "one time Meg's piggy suggested the other pigs go out for a drink," and again grabbed Kate's biggest toe focusing on tickling it.
Kate kept laughing madly begging Sarah for mercy "please Sarah, my toes are too ticklish, I can't stand it". Sarah remained deaf to her friend's pleas. Sarah continued her tale by naming more piggy fingers and transferring the tickling to more piggy fingers, saying that each of the other piggies agreed to go except the stubborn pig Kate. At the smallest pinky toe, Sarah stayed longer especially concentrating her attention on it. "Stop tickling meeee. I can't take it any more," shouted Kate through laughter as she lay with her face pressed into the pillow, and slapped her hands on the bed in an act of desperation. She was unable to do anything because Sarah sat on her legs in such a way as to immobilize them completely. Kate's sensitive toes were at Sarah's mercy. "Ok. I give up. Stop," shouted Kate - "I'll go for a drink with you!" - she laughed further. "Just dont tickle anymore" she added laughing out loud. "I can't stop the story now. This is a story with a moral. If I finish it now, you won't know what the moral is," Sarah replied, again transferring the tickle to the soles and heels of her older friend.

Kate was nothing left to do but laugh and wait for the end of the story. And Sarah continued: "piggy one, two, three and four" said Sarah while tickling Kate's corresponding fingers "they knew that little piggy Kate was very ticklish and that's how they decided to convince her to leave" and again focused on the smallest finger. Kate was already just laughing madly without even trying to ask Sarah to stop. "Tickle, tickle, tickle little piggy" Sarah continued tickling the smallest finger. "The other pigs tickled piggie Kate so long until the she finally agreed to go for a drink" - Sarah added without stopping the tickling. "And the moral of the story is not to play with someone who knows your weak spot," concluded Sarah stopping tickling. "Well, are we going for that drink or not?" - Sarah asked my wife. "I hate you Sarah. Let's go, let's go, just let me gather my strength a little," - replied a breathless Kate. This is how Sarah convinced my wife to go out for a drink.

Last story:

Once Kate and Sarah after the pool went to the sauna. While sitting in the sauna, the girls discussed various topics (as women do). Both Kate and Sarah sat on the topmost benches in the sauna (the benches consisted of a short and a long section, forming the letter L). Kate sat on the long bench, and Sarah sat on the short bench. At one point, my wife unfolded her towel and decided to lie down. As she lay down, she straightened one leg and the other leg was placed on the bench below. Straightening her leg, she moved her foot near Sarah. The girls continued talking when suddenly Sarah dragged her fingernail across my wife's sole. Of course, Kate giggled and immediately shrunk her foot, then returned to a sitting position. And so this inconspicuous event started a certain discussion and sequence of events. After tickling my wife, the topic of her ticklishness came up. While discussing my wife's foot tenderness, Sarah asked Kate if she had ever had foot worship. Kate replied about my attempts at foot worship with her feet, but pointed out that her feet are too sensitive and she can't stand it. It just tickles her too much. Sarah told her about her experience with it and what a wonderful sensation it is. The girls talked about the ticklishness of Kate's feet for a while longer, then, they changed the subject.

In the evening Sarah was visited by her friends (let's call them Rob and Tom) who were also at this camp. Kate had already known them a little bit because all four of them belonged to the same group in sports classes. They all sat in a room and talked about various topics while sipping whiskey. Kate was dressed in green sweatpants, a loose t-shirt, and her feet were of course barefoot. My wife was sitting on the bed with her legs crossed leaning against the wall. Next to her on the couch sat Sarah. A matter of time was when Sarah would allow herself to tickle her older friend. The alcohol was flowing, the conversations continued, when the guys started asking Kate about various things (mostly work-related). Kate answered the guys' questions and at the same time she told them a little about herself. "You still need to know something about Kate," - Sarah said to the guys winking at them. "Kate is extremely ticklish on her feet," - Sarah said and swiftly ran her fingernail over a visible part of Kate's sole. My wife giggled and jumped up slightly, then looked sternly at Sarah and told her to shut up. "What's the matter Kate? Am I wrong?" - added Sarah with a smile, again pointing her finger at my wife's soles. "Quiet, do not say anything more." - replied a blushing Kate and threw herself at Sarah catching her hands. Tugging at her friend, Kate paid no attention to the fact that her feet were now completely exposed. Without waiting long, one of the guys (Rob) launched several short attacks on Kate's soles. My wife laughed and momentarily flipped her feet to the other end of the bed, pushing them away from Rob. As she did so, Kate simultaneously shifted her feet back to Sarah, who didn't wait too long and tickled Kate again. My wife found herself in a ticklish trap, as she had nowhere to hide from the tickle attack. On one side of the bed Rob's fingers were waiting for her, on the other Sarah's fingers. Kate frolicked like this for a while being tickled by Sarah, Rob or both at the same time. "Your friend is indeed ticklish," said Rob, amused by the situation. "That's nothing. You'll see in a moment. Tom, grab Kate's hands, and you Rob hold her legs." - Sarah said as if giving orders to her colleagues.

Kate started to protest but in moments she was already lying on her back pinned down by the boys. Tom held Kate's hands behind her head, and Rob immobilized my wife's legs by holding them by the ankles. "Sarah, don't be silly. Don't even try to tickle me. Let me go," - Kate said to her younger friend. "Look at those smooth, soft, pink soles," Sarah began, dragging her fingernail across the length of her foot. Kate giggled while curling up her feet. "Look at those beautiful wrinkles forming when Kate curled her feet. Don't they look like a piece of art?" - continued Sarah this time dragging her fingernail along the wrinkle marks on the helpless soles of her older friend. "Stop it, stop it immediately. - replied Kate with difficulty holding back a burst of laughter. "Why does everyone like tickling me so much?"" - she asked trying to hold back Kate's laughter. "First, your feet are so soft and beautiful - they are even tempting to touch them. Second, your laughter is so lovely. Third, the ticklishness of your feet is so fascinating. Fourth, while tickling you, the grown-up and serious Kate disappears and the vulnerable and helpless one appears." - saying that, Sarah kept slowly scribbling with her fingernails on the soles of helpless Kate. The laughter of my wife filled the room more and more.

"Now gentlemen, look at these smooth, soft pink soles," Sarah began, dragging her fingernail along the entire length of the foot. Kate giggled while jerking her foot. "One of the most ticklish places on these soles are the toes." - added Sarah starting to tickle my wife's toes. Kate burst out laughing loudly with all her might while curling her softly painted red toes. "We can see the difference in the laughter coming out when we start tickling her toes. Can you hear?" - continued Sarah as if she was conducting some kind of lesson on my wife's tickling. While saying this she switched the places she was tickling. At first she tickled my wife's arches and balls, and in a moment she moved her fingers under Kate's toes and the spaces between them, demonstrating how her laughter and behavior changed (when tickling her toes, Kate chuckled more than when tickling in other places). She repeated this several times driving Kate crazy.

After a while, Sarah took a moment's pause, starting to talk about the next very sensitive spot on her room-mate's soles. At this time my wife asked Sarah not to tickle her anymore, that it was too much for her. But again, Kate's requests were interrupted by a burst of laughter as Sarah began to draw circles on my wife's sensitive heels. Sarah again pointed out the difference in her victim's laughter and demeanor by performing the demonstrations as if tickling her toes. Kate laughed hard wiggling her feet as much as she could.

Later came another part of the " lesson". Without stopping the tickling, Sarah moved her nails to the rest of Kate's sole. She said she would now demonstrate mental abuse of the victim. Tickling my wife incessantly, she began using tickle talk. "Oh no, our tough soldier is not so tough at all, coochie coochie cooch" - began Sarah. "Shut up," Kate choked out between laughs coming out of her throat. "Who is ticklish like a little girl," "Could it be that our strong Kate has a weak spot?", "Cute those tootsies, they dance so funny," "Tickles when I do that? And now also tickles? And here?", "Such beautiful and soft soles, and so ticklish"-Sarah kept teasing my wife, tickling her in various places of her sensitive, soft soles. Kate was going out of her mind laughing uproariously. Kate laughed helplessly, wiggling her feet and curling her toes to make it harder for Sarah to tickle her. To prevent this, Sarah grabbed her big toes, immobilizing my wife's feet even more and tickling the helpless soles of her older friend for a while longer.

"And now for the grand finale. Here's something else you don't know about Kate. Kate loves foot worship," - Sarach said with a big smile on her face. " W-what, that's not true." - replied a surprised Kate - "Don't you even try to do that," - said my wife pleadingly. "Sarah, you have already tickled me good. That's enough. I can't stand foot worship. You know how ticklish I am," - Kate continued, hoping to persuade her friend to change her mind. "But your feet look so tasty. I have to try them" - replied Sarah licking her tongue. "Please, noooo" - replied Kate, while Sarah gently brought her lips to one of my wife's feet and gently bit the ball of it. Kate jumped up, giggled and begged Sarah not to do it. Foot worship is something my wife can't stand. She is just too sensitive to it. But Sarah continued her game. Holding my wife's right foot, she began drawing circles with her tongue on Kate's soft sole. Kate immediately went into a hysterical frenzy and threw herself on the bed trying to free herself. However, she was unable to do anything. Sarah's tongue wandered over Kate's sole, and as it approached her heel, gentle bites appeared, driving my wife to laughing fury. Sarah caressed Kate's foot alternately licking or biting the spots on the sole. Kate was at a loss. She laughed out loud, begging Sarah to stop. When Sarah stopped for a moment, Kate begged her to leave her alone already.

She explained to her friend that her feet are too ticklish for this type of play and she can't stand it anymore. It is just too much for her. Sarah's only response to her was that she needed to be hard, and she started bringing her mouth close to Kate's foot again. Kate desperately begged Sarah not to do it, but her pleas were interrupted by a burst of loud laughter as my wife felt her big toe find its way into her colleague's mouth. It was another new even higher level of laughter coming out of my wife's mouth. Sarah grabbed her big toe with one hand and her little toe with the other and gently extended them to the sides, exposing the most sensitive areas on Kate's foot. After a while, each of my wife's red-painted toes, in turn, was in her friend's mouth. Sarah sucked and nibbled on each of her fingers bringing her to her senses. Sarah's warm and moist tongue danced smoothly and gently between Kate's moving toes. Sarah moved her mouth from time to time to Kate's ball, curves or heels, appropriately licking, biting or simply scribbling on them with her tongue. Sometimes she would turn my wife's foot gently and bite the sides of Kate's foot with her teeth, as if she were eating a corncob. This also drove my wife crazy.

Kate said that after a few minutes her stomach began to hurt from laughing, and delicate tears appeared in her eyes (it never occurred to me to tickle Kate so hard that tears or pain in her stomach muscles appeared). Sarah must have been an expert at what she did. After caressing the other parts of her foot, Sarah again returned to sucking and nibbling on my wife's toes. Again, this caused the loudest laughter of any that had come out of her so far. Kate slowly began to run out of breath. She tried to ask Sarah to stop what she was doing, but she couldn't even form a sentence, let alone say one. Everything was covered by the curtain of laughter coming out of her mouth. The constant laughing and the pain in her stomach made her pant more and more. Sarah began to realize that she had to be careful not to cross a certain line.

She gradually began to withdraw from aggressive footworship in favor of gently biting and licking Kate's sole. My wife was still laughing, but her laughter was no longer as hysterical and desperate as it had been just a moment ago when her fingers were in Sarah's mouth. Finally, Sarah finished her game. She told the boys to let go of Kate already. my wife wiped her face of the tears that had appeared in her eyes in a moment of tickling. She lay with her eyes closed, trying to recover. Seeing Kate's exhaustion, Sarah freaked out that she had let herself go a little too far. She chased the guys out of the room and then said to Kate that if she had overreacted she was very sorry. Kate admitted that Sarah had indeed exaggerated a bit. That her feet are not made for foot worship and if for Sarah it was fun so for her it was real torture. Sarah once again apologized to my wife.

Last edited:
Fabulous stories! :tickle: And wonderful photos to go with them, as well. :feets:
Thank you for sharing the stories of your wife's experiences here. :D

Nice, but are there any stories of your wife and/or her friend having their belly/belly button tickled(especially with those lean midriffs)?

Love the stories! Thanks for sharing and sharing the pictures of those amazing feet

Oh wow, perhaps the most amazing story so far and certainly from the sounds of it, Kate's worst tickling ever?
Also out of curiosity as it hasn't really been mentioned, does Kate have more ticklish feet when they are sweaty?

Last edited:
Whenever I prepare to write some story that happened to Kate, I try to get as much detail as possible from her. That was exactly it this time, too. After the kids had gone to bed, I made Kate and myself a drink. We sat comfortably on the couch and started talking. Because Kate is going to a sports camp again soon, it was a great opportunity to bring up memories of her previous stays. And so during the conversation, we slowly came to the stories related to Sarah that I planned to describe. After I had gently asked everything I wanted, Kate said something that made my jaw drop to the floor. She admitted to me that there was another incident during that stay that she had not told me about. She was simply embarrassed by the situation that took place. This is the third story quoted in this post. See for yourself.

As a military pilot, my wife has to participate in sports camps. She has to take part in them twice a year. They last for two weeks. The camp is aimed at improving the pilot's physical fitness and conditioning, as well as "mental rest." During such a camp, participants are divided into different groups and take part in sports activities. The classes are mandatory and usually last until lunchtime. After that, there is free time. One can continue to use the available training facilities or spend the time differently. Weekends are free from classes so this is time completely at your discretion. All the stories happened during one such camp.

One time during a sports camp, my wife shared a room with Sarah. It was a year after the event I described earlier. The girls like each other very much so the vibe in the room was very good. There is a few years difference in age between them. Kate is 7 years older. They also have different characters. Kate, as a mother of three children, loves peace and quiet, and such sports camps are an opportunity for her to relax and recharge her energy. After classes and training, she often lazed lying in bed, listening to music or reading books. Sarah was single, without children, had a lot of energy and loved to have fun. Despite their differences in character, the girls got on well together. To complete the story, I will only add that over time it turned out that Sarah is a lesbian and a fetishist (so she told my wife). Not a full six months after the incident, Sarah moved to another air base (not related to this story) and contact between her and my wife weakened greatly.

The room they were staying in included a small hallway where there was a closet and an entrance to a small bathroom. There was also a shared room where there were two beds, two armchairs, a small coffee table and a cabinet with a TV. Kate had a bed located right at the entrance to the room. It was placed such that when Kate was lying on the bed her legs were near the entrance to the room.

Kate mentioned that Sarah took every opportunity to tickle Kate's feet. When Sarah entered a room and my wife was lying on the bed with her feet turned toward the entrance, her friend would momentarily run her fingers over Kate's soles causing her to giggle and squirm. Or when Kate was sitting on the bed leaning against the wall with one leg placed on top of the other (one leg bent at the knee and the other leaning on her), Sarah passing Kate also made a quick tickle attack on my wife's vulnerable sole. Similarly, it was when Kate knelt down to take something out of the bed box and bent over to expose her soles - it only took a moment before Sarah appeared next to her and scratched Kate's soles for two-three seconds, causing Kate to squeal, laugh, giggle depending on which spot on her foot Sarah hit. From what Kate said, there were a lot of such situations during this camp. Sarah was simply fascinated by Kate's ticklishness, her laughter and her feet. But there were also situations deviating from these quick tickle attacks. Here's the first of them:

Sometimes after finishing classes, Kate went to the gym to realize her own exercises that she was working out. Occasionally she was able to get Sarah to go with her. That afternoon, the girls went to the gym. There was no one else in the gym. Kate wanted to run on the treadmill and then exercise her arms and abdominal muscles. She dressed in light grey workout outfit (short sleeve top and leggings), white short socks and gray and pink workout shoes. Kate started her workout with a light warm-up and then proceeded to run. After running 10 kilometers, she took a short break and then began doing a series of exercises to strengthen her arms and abdomen. She finished this series by performing abdominals on an incline bench. Kate has a very muscular abdomen and doing abdominals is no problem for her. Anyway, Kate is always very solid in her workouts and that is why they bring results. My wife has a great, athletic figure and you can't see from her that she has been pregnant three times. After each pregnancy, she returned her body to its pre-pregnancy state. Sarah was different. She was more using her phone than the gym equipment instead of exercising. Of course, my wife didn't let go of her friend and teased her that she was on her phone instead of exercising. The girls teased each other from time to time, sending some spiteful remarks and comments.

At one moment, after finishing a series of shoulder exercises, my wife was walking toward the abdominal bench (an inclined bench where you lie with your head down), throwing another biting comment in the direction of her friend. As soon as Kate took a position on the bench, Sarah appeared next to her who told her to take back the last words she had said. Kate said with a smile that she would not do that. So Sarah sat on the short part of the bench (where Kate's calves were) blocking my wife's legs. "Sarah, what are you doing, get off me," - Kate said, interrupting the exercise. "You had a chance to take back what you said. Now there will be a punishment," Sarah replied and started untying my wife's shoes. "Sarah, please stop. Don't take off my shoes. I'm after a workout, my feet are sweaty and stinky."-said Kate. "It doesn't bother me." - added Sarah throwing one of the already untied shoes on the floor. "Okay, you win. I'll take back what I said. Seriously," said an already slightly panicked Kate. Now it's too late my dear. It's time for my proprietary abdominal muscle exercise program." - Sarah added with a smile and mischief in her voice. After a while, the other shoe fell to the floor and my wife was left only in thin white socks. "Ready?"- asked Sarah and ran a single finger over the sensitive sole of Kate's right foot. "No, not ready!!!" - Kate managed to say before a single laugh escaped her lips. "Sarah please, not tickle me, you know how ticklish my feet are!" - added Kate pleadingly, curling her toes and crossing her feet. "I'll do anything, just don't tickle me." - said Kate. "Hmmm, actually I want to drink whiskey in the evening, and it's over," said Sarah. "Ok. I'll buy you a whiskey if you let me go." - said Kate hoping to be able to bribe her friend. But would you give up tickling, beautiful, insanely ticklish feet of a beautiful woman? I certainly wouldn't. Not even for a box of whiskey. "I overthink it. I don't want whiskey. Actually, I'd like to tickle you." Sarah replied and ran her finger over the sole of Kate's other foot. Kate burst out laughing and was unable to get a word out for a few moments. Sarah's fingers danced nimbly over my wife's thin sock-covered feet, causing her to laugh wildly. "Stop it. Don’t tickle me. Sarah, please, it's not fair. " - laughed Kate while her body was in a crazy dance on the bench. Sarah, however, didn't care if it was fair or not and continued torturing Kate.

Finally, Kate gathered the rest of her strength and lifted herself slightly off the bench and grabbed Sarah's shoulders while holding on slightly. With her other hand she grabbed Sarah's side squeezing her side causing her to jump up and giggle. Surprised, Sarah twitched her arms covering her sides and interrupting Kate's tickling. "Oooo, someone is ticklish too?" - said Kate regaining some strength for a moment. "Time for revenge my dear." - said Kate and started squeezing Sarah's side again bringing her into laughter and squirming. Kate, however, was in quite an uncomfortable position and slowly began to drop her strength again. The tense muscles and strength she had lost earlier while laughing caused my wife to slowly sink back down the bench.

"Now you've done it It's time for revenge for revenge," said Sarah and started pulling Kate's socks off. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry Sarah, I shouldn't have done that," my wife tried to alleviate the situation. "Please, just not my bare feet. They are sweaty, they will make your hands stink, please," begged Kate. But Sarah didn't mind, and in a moment my wife felt Sarah's fingernails begin to dance across her bare sweaty soles. Kate was unable to do anything but laugh out loud. After a few dozen seconds of tickling, Sarah said it was time for Kate's final destruction and began tickling my wife's toes. Kate burst out laughing even louder. "Not the toes, not the toes" Kate interjected in between the constant laughter coming out of her mouth. "Cochie cochie coo," teased my wife Sarah while still focusing on Kate's red-painted fingers and thus driving her crazy.

Sarah tickled my wife for a few more minutes. Every now and then she would change the intensity of her tickling, moving her nails to her arches, heels or balls, but after a while she would return to tickling my wife's toes. Hearing that Kate already barely has the strength to laugh Sarah asked if the whiskey offer was still on. When Kate laughingly confirmed, Sarah ended Kate's torture. She carefully stepped down from the bench and, kneeling beside Kate, knocked her parezy in the stomach, asking her how she liked the workout. "Go to hell," Kate replied breathlessly. "We'd better finish up and go for that whiskey?" - she added quickly changing the subject.
Great story! And those pics of your wife's feet are amazing----They look so ready for tickling!

I'd like to say this story is amazing but how you going to post a story of your wife being raped by another woman clearly told her to stop numerous times!

I'd like to say this story is amazing but how you going to post a story of your wife being raped by another woman clearly told her to stop numerous times!
I agree that the word "rape" is out of place. Kate always begs and pleads to stop during tickling (this is normal behavior in people with huge ticklishness, I think). However, as I mentioned earlier, always at the end my wife is not angry. In the last story, we are talking about something that Kate was not prepared for, she did not expect it. But I certainly wouldn't call it rape. In addition, as she was telling me this story, she also laughed about it and mentioned what limits of ticklishness Sarah took her to.

Great stories! Your wife has a fantastic memory, even down to the details of the outfits she wore years ago!

May I ask your nationality? I am intrigued by your writing style, sir.

Great stories! Your wife has a fantastic memory, even down to the details of the outfits she wore years ago!

May I ask your nationality? I am intrigued by your writing style, sir.
This story is not from a few years ago. Kate continues to have an outfit that is described. In addition, there are photos from the period or event that remind you, for example, what kind of outfit someone wore.

Last story:

Once Kate and Sarah after the pool went to the sauna. While sitting in the sauna, the girls discussed various topics (as women do). Both Kate and Sarah sat on the topmost benches in the sauna (the benches consisted of a short and a long section, forming the letter L). Kate sat on the long bench, and Sarah sat on the short bench. At one point, my wife unfolded her towel and decided to lie down. As she lay down, she straightened one leg and the other leg was placed on the bench below. Straightening her leg, she moved her foot near Sarah. The girls continued talking when suddenly Sarah dragged her fingernail across my wife's sole. Of course, Kate giggled and immediately shrunk her foot, then returned to a sitting position. And so this inconspicuous event started a certain discussion and sequence of events. After tickling my wife, the topic of her ticklishness came up. While discussing my wife's foot tenderness, Sarah asked Kate if she had ever had foot worship. Kate replied about my attempts at foot worship with her feet, but pointed out that her feet are too sensitive and she can't stand it. It just tickles her too much. Sarah told her about her experience with it and what a wonderful sensation it is. The girls talked about the ticklishness of Kate's feet for a while longer, then, they changed the subject.

In the evening Sarah was visited by her friends (let's call them Rob and Tom) who were also at this camp. Kate had already known them a little bit because all four of them belonged to the same group in sports classes. They all sat in a room and talked about various topics while sipping whiskey. Kate was dressed in green sweatpants, a loose t-shirt, and her feet were of course barefoot. My wife was sitting on the bed with her legs crossed leaning against the wall. Next to her on the couch sat Sarah. A matter of time was when Sarah would allow herself to tickle her older friend. The alcohol was flowing, the conversations continued, when the guys started asking Kate about various things (mostly work-related). Kate answered the guys' questions and at the same time she told them a little about herself. "You still need to know something about Kate," - Sarah said to the guys winking at them. "Kate is extremely ticklish on her feet," - Sarah said and swiftly ran her fingernail over a visible part of Kate's sole. My wife giggled and jumped up slightly, then looked sternly at Sarah and told her to shut up. "What's the matter Kate? Am I wrong?" - added Sarah with a smile, again pointing her finger at my wife's soles. "Quiet, do not say anything more." - replied a blushing Kate and threw herself at Sarah catching her hands. Tugging at her friend, Kate paid no attention to the fact that her feet were now completely exposed. Without waiting long, one of the guys (Rob) launched several short attacks on Kate's soles. My wife laughed and momentarily flipped her feet to the other end of the bed, pushing them away from Rob. As she did so, Kate simultaneously shifted her feet back to Sarah, who didn't wait too long and tickled Kate again. My wife found herself in a ticklish trap, as she had nowhere to hide from the tickle attack. On one side of the bed Rob's fingers were waiting for her, on the other Sarah's fingers. Kate frolicked like this for a while being tickled by Sarah, Rob or both at the same time. "Your friend is indeed ticklish," said Rob, amused by the situation. "That's nothing. You'll see in a moment. Tom, grab Kate's hands, and you Rob hold her legs." - Sarah said as if giving orders to her colleagues.

Kate started to protest but in moments she was already lying on her back pinned down by the boys. Tom held Kate's hands behind her head, and Rob immobilized my wife's legs by holding them by the ankles. "Sarah, don't be silly. Don't even try to tickle me. Let me go," - Kate said to her younger friend. "Look at those smooth, soft, pink soles," Sarah began, dragging her fingernail across the length of her foot. Kate giggled while curling up her feet. "Look at those beautiful wrinkles forming when Kate curled her feet. Don't they look like a piece of art?" - continued Sarah this time dragging her fingernail along the wrinkle marks on the helpless soles of her older friend. "Stop it, stop it immediately. - replied Kate with difficulty holding back a burst of laughter. "Why do you like tickling me so much?" - she asked trying to hold back Kate's laughter. "First, your feet are so soft and beautiful - they are even tempting to touch them. Second, your laughter is so lovely. Third, the ticklishness of your feet is so fascinating. Fourth, while tickling you, the grown-up and serious Kate disappears and the vulnerable and helpless one appears." - saying that, Sarah kept slowly scribbling with her fingernails on the soles of helpless Kate. The laughter of my wife filled the room more and more.

"Now gentlemen, look at these smooth, soft pink soles," Sarah began, dragging her fingernail along the entire length of the foot. Kate giggled while jerking her foot. "One of the most ticklish places on these soles are the toes." - added Sarah starting to tickle my wife's toes. Kate burst out laughing loudly with all her might while curling her softly painted red toes. "We can see the difference in the laughter coming out when we start tickling her toes. Can you hear?" - continued Sarah as if she was conducting some kind of lesson on my wife's tickling. While saying this she switched the places she was tickling. At first she tickled my wife's arches and balls, and in a moment she moved her fingers under Kate's toes and the spaces between them, demonstrating how her laughter and behavior changed (when tickling her toes, Kate chuckled more than when tickling in other places). She repeated this several times driving Kate crazy.

After a while, Sarah took a moment's pause, starting to talk about the next very sensitive spot on her room-mate's soles. At this time my wife asked Sarah not to tickle her anymore, that it was too much for her. But again, Kate's requests were interrupted by a burst of laughter as Sarah began to draw circles on my wife's sensitive heels. Sarah again pointed out the difference in her victim's laughter and demeanor by performing the demonstrations as if tickling her toes. Kate laughed hard wiggling her feet as much as she could.

Later came another part of the " lesson". Without stopping the tickling, Sarah moved her nails to the rest of Kate's sole. She said she would now demonstrate mental abuse of the victim. Tickling my wife incessantly, she began using tickle talk. "Oh no, our tough soldier is not so tough at all, coochie coochie cooch" - began Sarah. "Shut up," Kate choked out between laughs coming out of her throat. "Who is ticklish like a little girl," "Could it be that our strong Kate has a weak spot?", "Cute those tootsies, they dance so funny," "Tickles when I do that? And now also tickles? And here?", "Such beautiful and soft soles, and so ticklish"-Sarah kept teasing my wife, tickling her in various places of her sensitive, soft soles. Kate was going out of her mind laughing uproariously. Kate laughed helplessly, wiggling her feet and curling her toes to make it harder for Sarah to tickle her. To prevent this, Sarah grabbed her big toes, immobilizing my wife's feet even more and tickling the helpless soles of her older friend for a while longer.

"And now for the grand finale. Here's something else you don't know about Kate. Kate loves foot worship," - Sarach said with a big smile on her face. " W-what, that's not true." - replied a surprised Kate - "Don't you even try to do that," - said my wife pleadingly. "Sarah, you have already tickled me good. That's enough. I can't stand foot worship. You know how ticklish I am," - Kate continued, hoping to persuade her friend to change her mind. "But your feet look so tasty. I have to try them" - replied Sarah licking her tongue. "Please, noooo" - replied Kate, while Sarah gently brought her lips to one of my wife's feet and gently bit the ball of it. Kate jumped up, giggled and begged Sarah not to do it. Foot worship is something my wife can't stand. She is just too sensitive to it. But Sarah continued her game. Holding my wife's right foot, she began drawing circles with her tongue on Kate's soft sole. Kate immediately went into a hysterical frenzy and threw herself on the bed trying to free herself. However, she was unable to do anything. Sarah's tongue wandered over Kate's sole, and as it approached her heel, gentle bites appeared, driving my wife to laughing fury. Sarah caressed Kate's foot alternately licking or biting the spots on the sole. Kate was at a loss. She laughed out loud, begging Sarah to stop. When Sarah stopped for a moment, Kate begged her to leave her alone already.

She explained to her friend that her feet are too ticklish for this type of play and she can't stand it anymore. It is just too much for her. Sarah's only response to her was that she needed to be hard, and she started bringing her mouth close to Kate's foot again. Kate desperately begged Sarah not to do it, but her pleas were interrupted by a burst of loud laughter as my wife felt her big toe find its way into her colleague's mouth. It was another new even higher level of laughter coming out of my wife's mouth. Sarah grabbed her big toe with one hand and her little toe with the other and gently extended them to the sides, exposing the most sensitive areas on Kate's foot. After a while, each of my wife's red-painted toes, in turn, was in her friend's mouth. Sarah sucked and nibbled on each of her fingers bringing her to her senses. Sarah's warm and moist tongue danced smoothly and gently between Kate's moving toes. Sarah moved her mouth from time to time to Kate's ball, curves or heels, appropriately licking, biting or simply scribbling on them with her tongue. Sometimes she would turn my wife's foot gently and bite the sides of Kate's foot with her teeth, as if she were eating a corncob. This also drove my wife crazy.

Kate said that after a few minutes her stomach began to hurt from laughing, and delicate tears appeared in her eyes (it never occurred to me to tickle Kate so hard that tears or pain in her stomach muscles appeared). Sarah must have been an expert at what she did. After caressing the other parts of her foot, Sarah again returned to sucking and nibbling on my wife's toes. Again, this caused the loudest laughter of any that had come out of her so far. Kate slowly began to run out of breath. She tried to ask Sarah to stop what she was doing, but she couldn't even form a sentence, let alone say one. Everything was covered by the curtain of laughter coming out of her mouth. The constant laughing and the pain in her stomach made her pant more and more. Sarah began to realize that she had to be careful not to cross a certain line.

She gradually began to withdraw from aggressive footworship in favor of gently biting and licking Kate's sole. My wife was still laughing, but her laughter was no longer as hysterical and desperate as it had been just a moment ago when her fingers were in Sarah's mouth. Finally, Sarah finished her game. She told the boys to let go of Kate already. my wife wiped her face of the tears that had appeared in her eyes in a moment of tickling. She lay with her eyes closed, trying to recover. Seeing Kate's exhaustion, Sarah freaked out that she had let herself go a little too far. She chased the guys out of the room and then said to Kate that if she had overreacted she was very sorry. Kate admitted that Sarah had indeed exaggerated a bit. That her feet are not made for foot worship and if for Sarah it was fun so for her it was real torture. Sarah once again apologized to my wife.
Incredible story. What do Kate and Sarah look like? What celebrities would you say they resemble? Does Sarah have ticklish feet?

Thanks for sharing these stories bud, always a pleasure to read! Thanks for taking the time too write this

Oh wow, perhaps the most amazing story so far and certainly from the sounds of it, Kate's worst tickling ever?
Also out of curiosity as it hasn't really been mentioned, does Kate have more ticklish feet when they are sweaty?
I confirm. Kate's feet when sweaty are softer and more ticklish.

Incredible story. What do Kate and Sarah look like? What celebrities would you say they resemble? Does Sarah have ticklish feet?
Kate is 5'55" height, has a great athletic figure, long blonde hair, beautiful blue eyes and the most beautiful feet I've ever seen. Sarah is a little taller than Kate and is leaner. She has a different kind of build than Kate (my wife has an athletic figure). She has brown long hair. She wears thin-framed glasses.

As I've mentioned before, for me she looks like Kaley Cuoco. Sarah is hard for me to match with any famous person.

Sarah is ticklish on her feet, but the most ticklish spot is her armpits ( she admitted this to Kate while she was in the sauna).

For example, after training when she came back and I happened to tickle her sometimes. Or after work where she wore military boots all day in the summer and came home in that outfit. She herself found that her feet were more ticklish then.

For example, after training when she came back and I happened to tickle her sometimes. Or after work where she wore military boots all day in the summer and came home in that outfit. She herself found that her feet were more ticklish then.
Nice.

Are Kate's flawless feet actually feather ticklish to your knowledge, or is that way too much to hope for?? :love::unsure:

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back