• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My wife's sports camp stories

Love the stories. With the pictures added, made them that much more enticing.
Please don't jump down my throat if I am wrong. I think what some people are having a problem with is the very last story. Seems to me that deep down inside your wife does like the attention. The light tickles here and there. Maybe different coming from being tickled by her husband. Compared to being tickled by a friend. But the last story is more on the disturbing side. It sounds like Sarah did not come close to crossing the line. She just drove right past it and waved bye.
There is a difference from saying no and stop while getting tickled, compared to just plain not liking it from a certain someone. I speak frim experience. I love tickling, espexially getting tortured by my wife. But when a friend is doing it, and i am just not as into it with that friend, and i dont want that friend to do that to me. It goes from excitement to just torture and yes a form of sexual harrasment.
I'm glad your wife can laugh about it now. I believe we will all feel better if we heard there was a revenge story with sarah being tortured and pushed to her limits. Since she has a fetish for it.
My only question, and i do apologize if this is a dumb one. Where you two already married or together when this happened?
Thank you sir for the story. Hope to hear more

Love the stories. With the pictures added, made them that much more enticing.
Please don't jump down my throat if I am wrong. I think what some people are having a problem with is the very last story. Seems to me that deep down inside your wife does like the attention. The light tickles here and there. Maybe different coming from being tickled by her husband. Compared to being tickled by a friend. But the last story is more on the disturbing side. It sounds like Sarah did not come close to crossing the line. She just drove right past it and waved bye.
There is a difference from saying no and stop while getting tickled, compared to just plain not liking it from a certain someone. I speak frim experience. I love tickling, espexially getting tortured by my wife. But when a friend is doing it, and i am just not as into it with that friend, and i dont want that friend to do that to me. It goes from excitement to just torture and yes a form of sexual harrasment.
I'm glad your wife can laugh about it now. I believe we will all feel better if we heard there was a revenge story with sarah being tortured and pushed to her limits. Since she has a fetish for it.
My only question, and i do apologize if this is a dumb one. Where you two already married or together when this happened?
Thank you sir for the story. Hope to hear more
I also believe that Kate craves some form of attention. She almost always goes barefoot, puts her feet on display, wiggles her toes, plays with her shoes attracting the attention of others to her feet and thus allowing for the fact that someone might tickle her. She doesn't mind it. She considers her feet to be her attribute.

Unfortunately, there will be no story about the rematch with Sarah, because there simply wasn't one.

As for the last question: yes, we were married at the time.

She almost always goes barefoot, puts her feet on display, wiggles her toes, plays with her shoes attracting the attention of others to her feet and thus allowing for the fact that someone might tickle her. She doesn't mind it. She considers her feet to be her attribute.
Do you have any stories to share where this has backfired and got her tickled?

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back