• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Myriads Challenges you! :Themed Member Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myriads

Tzar of the TMF
The Tzar is bored!

Amusement it desired.

So I had an idea. A fun idea!

Each week I am going to offer a theme.

For those that wish to, post an image of yourself in this thread, It must be on theme.

If you wish to discuss another picture in the thread you can, BUT you must post a new ON THEME pic of yourself in evey post you make to this thread.

Got it?

This weeks theme is: Cheers!

Post a shot of you holding up a glass/bottle of the beverage of your choice as if you are giving a toast.

Themes will change each week. They will vary. Some will be silly. Some will be fun. Some will take guts. The Tzar will be watching!

Myriads

What an awesome idea! This will be fun. I cant wait to see what some of the other "themes turn out to be.....

I WAS going to ask you what became of "webcrack (newbies search the term for threads) but this is even more fun...

:roflmao:

venpepper1.gif

HA! VenDude, thats awesome, DrPeppers my all time fav!!!

Heres a pic of me from the days when i used to drink...

nwdaoo.jpg

Awesome idea of tzar of wonder

oh crystal,.... getting the feet in there too, was that deliberate? *waits for foot fetishists to crowd round*

heres the shot i didnt drink the other night

drinktf5.jpg

Crystal you cant post a comment without putting up a "theme" pic.....

venpepper2.gif

Ok, I'll join in. The older crowd should remember the Miller Lite All-Stars. I was pretty drunk when I got this autograph from Lee Meredith at a convention. The thumbnail is of three dumbasses (I'm in the middle) who should have been home instead of drunk at midnight during the blizzard of "92.

LeeMeredithTheDoll.jpg

Last edited:
Great idea! Finding a pic with a drink in my hand isn't a problem! :p

Just a reminder of the thread rules.

Only the Tzar gets to post in this thread without an image.

You are free to comment on other peoples images in the thread BUT YOU MUST include a new themed image of yourself with each post.

Any post without an image will be deleted and also make me cranky.

Photoshoped images are accepted BUT the image of you must be of you. No pasting your face on anothers body. You can past your entire image into another photo, but it must be all you. And as always it must be origional to the thread.

Got it?

After a week the theme will change. And these threads will get archived in a special new subforum in the member picture forum.

Keep at it folks. Have fun. The Tzar is watching.

And future themes will be varied.....

Myriads

This is such a good idea :D Vendude, for the love of god stop being lazy and go and buy a real dr pepper and get your camera out!!!!!

im running out of pictures with drinks, heres me enjoying a water at christmas last year at the METAL night!!

drinkagainqc7.jpg

I may have posted this before, but anyway; this is me downing a litre of Chilli Vodka - not the pleasantest of beverages.

Also, many thanks to the NHS, for giving me a helping hand at the end of my night...

Great idea, Myr! This should be fun!

Here's me at one of the lighthouses in Cape Elizabeth, ME three years ago. Can't wait to get back up that way again this August!

Red hair, brains, beauty, and you drink. If you can cook I might propose!:wub:

*KICK*

Read the rules, hon. You gotta post a pic of you an a drink to post anything in this thread..Silly. ;)

100_3843.jpg

Oh.....Pul-eeze forgive me! I'm soooooo sorrry Miss Perfect:rolleyes::jester:

Such a great idea, Mighty Tzar.

And what's with all the little glasses and shit, people? We don' neeed no steenking glasses!

If you're gonna drink....

Fuckin' DRINK!

Cheers, TMF!

Cheers.jpg

Have I beat Venray with posting with the same type of drink, yet?!

100_3868.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back