• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Myriads Challenges you! Week #14 Themed Member pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myriads

Tzar of the TMF
Last weeks Theme once more showed a distinct increase in activity, a good Trend! The Tzar is pleased.

The old thread has been moved to the Themed archive.

It is time for the new Theme!

The rules are the same. You Must post an image that is on theme for this week. If you wish to comment or have a discussion with someone in the thread you MUST include a new on theme image with each post you make.

All non-theme posts will be deleted, and make the Tzar cranky. I do not forget those who break the rules in my threads! Do it often enough, and the special "I don't follow the rules" signature may appear on all your posts. And it will not be removable by thee!

Photoshopped images are allowed, but you must include your entire real self in the image. You cannot paste you head on another person. In short you must be all you in the pictures. The Tzar does like origional Art, and will accept it as a self portrait for the artistically minded.

Onward!

This weeks theme is: "Leather or Lace"

Show me a picture of you either wearing something made of leather or with some lace upon it. It can be anything from a bondage cuff, nice boots, or jacket,, to something you might find in Victorias secret.

Amuse me.

Myriads

I have plenty of leather and lace pictures ... but all of them are private. ;P

So! You'll have to make due with some small doses of leather and lace.

Here's my leather ...

(see the buckle on the boots?)

Yay...I actually have some this time!

White lace....

White lace (and silver lace on the dress)....

Black lace....

And lastly, black AND white lace....

Can't find any pics of me in leather. I OWN leather, but haven't ever been snapped in it. Well, unless you count the little black leather shoes I am wearing in my toil portrait, as seen in my signature...LOL

1st pic, lace on top of my thigh highs, leather on the cuff on my wrist.

2nd pic, lace on my shirt but no leather

Mimi, you gorgeous creature, you! So nice to see those pics again. ;)

Lily...ouch! Yeah, now I know what you were saying about that particular shoot. :triangle:

Euphoric, beautiful as always. :)

Funny this theme came up now, it's just getting cool enough here for my Wilson's to come out of the closet...

dleath1.jpg

I don't think I own anything lacy, if I'm thinking of the type of lace I think you're thinking of..

..I think.

This is the only lace I have. It is hand made folk art that Cettorpes sent to me last Christmas from Hungary.
2008-09-12-64239.jpg

Oh my goodness, Crystal!:blush:

Me and my best friend after his first homecomming in the Marines. It was fucking cold in North Carolina.

Does a little bit of lacy trim count? I dedicate the cleavage to Jason (Arstine). Although I doubt he reads these. ;)

This was about 6 months ago, right after a haircut. Damn, I need another.

IMG_0467.jpg

:punt:s DSL

Your pics look great everyone, especially euphoricstrokes, gotta say you're very pretty!

Well, no lace pics from me I'm afraid, just one of me in my leather jacket, and another of my cousin riding a pig...in his leather jacket!

All I have at my disposal is a paltry camera phone, but seeing your giant remote I just had to post a picture of myself in my father's leather jacket with my giant remote.

DUDE!!! SNAP, heres another for good measure :D

remplearvm3.jpg

Sometimes rhinos like to dress up like The Punisher and make grouchy faces...

puncri6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back