• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Myriads Challenges you! Week #15 Themed Member pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myriads

Tzar of the TMF
We seem to be doing well with these. Onward.

The old thread has been moved to the Themed archive.

It is time for the new Theme!

The rules are the same. You Must post an image that is on theme for this week. If you wish to comment or have a discussion with someone in the thread you MUST include a new on theme image with each post you make.

All non-theme posts will be deleted, and make the Tzar cranky. I do not forget those who break the rules in my threads! Do it often enough, and the special "I don't follow the rules" signature may appear on all your posts. And it will not be removable by thee!

Photoshopped images are allowed, but you must include your entire real self in the image. You cannot paste you head on another person. In short you must be all you in the pictures. The Tzar does like origional Art, and will accept it as a self portrait for the artistically minded.

Onward!

This weeks theme is: "Something Soft"

Show me a picture of you either wearing something soft, or holding an object that is soft. Be creative.

Amuse the Tzar!

Myriads

Oooo.... First reply.

Me, with nice, soft bushy hair that I let grow for about six months...

Snail Shell

My sporran was rather soft and fluffy, as if it was made from a small burrowing animal.

Myras_wedding_0112.jpg

Some soft pillows in the background...(not mine) ;)

evilmeiu0.jpg

1. Those shorts were way too soft to be a jean material.

2. ^^

Gotta love a man in Scottish attire!

And come now, Hari...they must belong to you. They match your outfit perfectly!! And people try to say men don't know how to accessorize! :p

Wearing a red velour shirt....

Holding me. Yes, I AM soft! Too soft for some...LOL

Ummm...soft toes touching soft tongue? LOL

My African Meyers parrot is ultra soft except for the beak.

Attachments

• 100_0055.jpg
    100_0055.jpg
    616 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
And come now, Hari...they must belong to you. They match your outfit perfectly!! And people try to say men don't know how to accessorize! :p

LIES LIES LIES!! altho I can accessorize quite well :D

Heres me with a soft fluffy Bird

kerhuihn0.jpg

this is me rubbing my best friend's ridicidonkidiculously soft 'only ticklish when tied up' feet

I present my plushies, which are quite soft. If you have ever seen http://www.weebls-stuff.com/flash/381kenya3.swf, you just might recognize them. :D

I've always wanted to name my first cat Morrissey, and I thought about naming one of this pair Morrissey as well, but I don't really know what to name the other one. I guess Johnny Marr would work, but that seems a little blatant.

This is my cat. He's 20 pounds of teeth, claws, and killer instinct... But he's still kinda fluffy on the outside. :)

herc2clr1.jpg

Rhino! I miss you!!!!!!

Soft skin, Soft lights, Thought I would share some of my new modeling photos with you all...

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back