• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Myriads Challenges you! Week #17 Themed Member pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myriads

Tzar of the TMF
Not too many people seemed to enjoy the sweater Theme. Ah well, sometimes things don't fly.

The old thread has been moved to the Themed archive.

It is time for the new Theme!

The rules are the same. You Must post an image that is on theme for this week. If you wish to comment or have a discussion with someone in the thread you MUST include a new on theme image with each post you make.

All non-theme posts will be deleted, and make the Tzar cranky. I do not forget those who break the rules in my threads! Do it often enough, and the special "I don't follow the rules" signature may appear on all your posts. And it will not be removable by thee!

Photoshopped images are allowed, but you must include your entire real self in the image. You cannot paste you head on another person. In short you must be all you in the pictures. The Tzar does like origional Art, and will accept it as a self portrait for the artistically minded.

Onward!

This weeks theme is Jewelry.

Show me a picture of you wearing your favorite piece of Jewelry, or other non-clothing item that you like to wear.

Pictures Now!

Myriads

The ring my dad gave me. It is the only thing I have from him and I wear it pretty much constantly!!!!!

This is a copper & sterling silver bracelet given to me by a former partner a few years ago. Although the relationship went kaput, said former partner is still a very dear friend of mine.

I have gone through periods over the last couple of years where I didn't wear it at all, but these days it's pretty much a permanent fixture on my left wrist. Indeed, it's the only piece of jewelry I wear at this point in time.

The bracelet was bought in a funky little store in Taos, New Mexico. The name of the artist escapes me at the moment, but I do know the name of this piece is "Two Worlds."

Rather apt, really....

Attachments

• pixie_jewelry.jpg
    pixie_jewelry.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 48
My wanna be model pic from a few years like 2 years ago. On my left wrist you have what was my fav. bracelet that I has from the 6th grade until it broke last year. And on my right finger under my chin, you have the reason why I didnt get a class ring. State champions of Florida 3A Track BABY!!!!!!

Nose ring and earrings

Hotness...

Here's my face-barb, and my finger-ring...

IMG00004.jpg

the cross i got at church when i got confirmed, a necklace with a neat domed stone and my initials and birthdate, and my Xeon Solsuno LED watch

Last edited:
I think I might have gone a little.....tiny bit overboard.:idunno:

The only jewelry I own is my solid gold cross and the ring left to me by my father. I hold both very dear.

2008-10-03-70112.jpg

See that?

That's as good as it gets with me jewelry wise.

I have a ruby ring that was given to me for having my son, but I don't wear it. It's in my safe.

So, hair ties and no moar!

Hrrm.

1. Rainbow earrings, nose stud, really craptastic ballz necklace, and a ring that my biodaddeh gave me.

2. Tags, and beans necklace with dinosaur earrings (that you can't see)

me pentacle that heather got me one year and the ring that she gave me when we renewed our vows at 10 years. i wear both of them on the same chain, as you can see, and i wear them every day. the only time i don't have them on is when i'm in the shower or sleeping.

Lottso rings and my eternity bracelet/ring combo. GOD I miss that thing! It was my favorite piece of jewelry!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back