• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Myriads Challenges you! Week #3 Themed Member pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myriads

Tzar of the TMF
Once more the Tzar was pleased with the results of last weeks challenge. We got to see many fine gams.

It's pleased us to see so many joining in!

The thread has been moved to the Themed archive.

It is time for the new Theme!

The rules are the same. You Must post an image that is on theme for this week. If you wish to comment or have a discussion with someone in the thread you MUST include a new on theme image with each post you make.

All non-theme posts will be deleted, and make the Tzar cranky. I do not forget those who break the rules in my threads! Do it often enough, and the special "I don't follow the rules" signature may appear on all your posts. And it will not be removable by thee!

Photoshopped images are allowed, but you must include your entire real self in the image. You cannot paste you head on another person. In short you must be all you in the pictures. The Tzar does like origional Art, and will accept it as a self portrait for the artistically minded.

Ok. The Tzar has been easy upon all of you these past two weeks. Many of you had Theme pics hiding in folders. No need to work! Not this week!

This weeks theme is: "In Bed"

So each post made in the thread needs to have you, in, on, or even under your bed. What you choose to wear is not important this week. It's where you are that counts.

So get to it. Amuse me!

Myriads

This is how Tracy likes to "tuck me in"...

Good theme...:cool2:

tracyray001gy7.gif

DAMN....bout time i found this thread.

I rarely come in this sub forum, and ive seen the other completed threads in the member pix area and kept wondering why everytime I wanted to post it was too late and the thread was closed. I was really getting pissed lol. Well I guess ill save my cheers and shorts pix for another time.....*tear*. Ok enuff talk heres my "in Bed" pic. Didnt want to leave my buddy venray alone.

Vendude i didnt need to see that :p

Goth ... thasts just awesome

Me in my ex girlfriends bed
bedtu1.jpg

Numero uno.

Me and my babeh in a friend's blow-up bed before a road trip.

Gin, aw hon your pic is such a cutie really lovely :Kiss1:

I'm sitting on me bed in these;

MeinTeil2-1.jpg

MeinTeil-2.jpg

slap'n'ticklee ... you are easily the most gorgeous woman ever. *sigh* So jealous. And I love your new sig picture. :redheart: Someone to compete with my tresses. :p

Anyway.

Numba 2, dawg.

Just another of me and my boy. Funny, all I have of me in bed are with him. (face posted with permission)

I LOVE LAMP!i

*HariBitch: I got my feet in it just for you. So far that's 3 Challenges were I have incorporated it! HAHA! :p

100_4097.jpg

How do you upload pics around here? I'm technically challenged!

I upload them to Photobucket.

If not, when you post a reply scroll down to Manage Attatchments and click on that, and you can browse your documents for a pic to upload. :)

100_4096.jpg

Think I finally got it right!!

I've been working on this all evening!!

Here is me sitting on the bed!

I cannot show you the entire bed because it's overtaken with papers and schoolwork! But here I am enjoying the little rest and relaxation I get on the fly!

And thanks to CrystalLight, Kered, and gothfreakhell for your help to get my pic here............I'm so technically challenged!

Yay, Bed, one of my fave places.......

and NO, not in that way........:wow:

Yay, Bed, one of my fave places.......

and NO, not in that way........:wow:

MMMM No comment.

So I hope this counts. Its a lounge area at my fav. hooka bar. Its pretty much a bed. So who wants to lay with me?

Looking ruffff, but its the only one i have left of me in bed ...meh

bedcv2.jpg

Awww, Brighty. I wanna sharez a bed wif you. :D

Speaking of..

I HAZ A BED?!

100_4102.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back