• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Myriads Challenges you! Week #6 Themed Member pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myriads

Tzar of the TMF
Last weeks challenge provided us with many plush friends, and some discussion. But people seemed to be once more not too interested. Perhaps summer is keeping folks away. Or perhaps the themes are too hard.

The old thread has been moved to the Themed archive.

It is time for the new Theme!

The rules are the same. You Must post an image that is on theme for this week. If you wish to comment or have a discussion with someone in the thread you MUST include a new on theme image with each post you make.

All non-theme posts will be deleted, and make the Tzar cranky. I do not forget those who break the rules in my threads! Do it often enough, and the special "I don't follow the rules" signature may appear on all your posts. And it will not be removable by thee!

Photoshopped images are allowed, but you must include your entire real self in the image. You cannot paste you head on another person. In short you must be all you in the pictures. The Tzar does like origional Art, and will accept it as a self portrait for the artistically minded.

I think things shall be simpler this week. But pleasing to many forum members also!

This weeks theme is: "Tanlines or Toes"

Each post made in the thread needs to have you in it, and in it show us a nice distinct tanline, or if you lack such, a shot of your toes (just so no one is left out!) I know you folks have cameras. Get busy!

Myriads

Wow.. I get it.. hang on.. I got a pic.

What about boobs and toes! :p

Last edited:
Kind of a tanline from my flipflops, double whammy!

101_0913.jpg

Tan line- where a tan stops because of clothing or shoes.

OR

your toes in the shot if you don't have tan lines

I don't get tan lines, i get BURN lines.. burn lines=yuckie... so i'm going with the popular toze option ;)

Man these pic. challenges are fun
toze.jpg

Just like Saeria I don't tan, I char! Gotta love the French-Irish heritage lol...anyway here's a bunch of pictures staring my toes to make up for the shortcoming ;)

Attachments

• long toes.jpg
    long toes.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 97
  • long toes in flops.jpg
    long toes in flops.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 71
  • more flops.jpg
    more flops.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 74
  • sexy sandals.jpg
    sexy sandals.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 64
  • sexy me.jpg
    sexy me.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 369
Glamorous.....Cor Blimey!! :yowzer:

ehhh,,... i dont really have a proper tan line, my tanned areas sort of gradualy lighten until i hit uber pale again, so heres my most tanned bit of skin(the only bit i think) against my most pale part. thus creating a line between tan and no tan, eg. Tan line!! :D Hari wins!!

in general i hide from the sun :ermm: i prefere being pale to tanned

tanih7.jpg

For many years I've only had the classic redneck tan lines on the lower arms and around the neck so..........I choose toes.

Attachments

• 100_0733.JPG
    100_0733.JPG
    262.2 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:
Tan lines

I was darker but sadly work keeps me out of the sun!

Don't ask me how I get these tan lines while driving big rig

Toes & Toes

Early for tan lines; Te-va tans long gone.
Clicked at my toes and my 'thulhu came 'long.
He wanted to show 'Ayla ny' his too.

'thulhu is short for C'thulhu the Strong.
Hopefully readers that start this aren't gone.
Reality melting like some kind of glue.

Beyond this short poem my works are derived.
Sanity slipping; history contrived.
Curious minds can link to him through:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cthulhu

And here is a nice one and it's not mine too:

http://www.logicalcreativity.com/jon/plush/01.html

My turn...

I had posted these before, but I'll post them again.

The first one is the top of my right foot, the second the same foot from the other side, both after a fresh pedicure. :)

Lexie's Turn!

Ok... No tan-lines because I didn't go to the beach this summer. ((I know. I know... "You live in California and you didn't go to the beach?!")) I'm not a big beach person and my dad's afraid of the waves so, even if we do get to go down near the ocean, it's always Mother's Beach... which is a bay... with no waves... and it's covered in toddlers this time of year... Not fun. But, like the majority of people, I do have toes! ((Those helpful little wiggly things at the end of my foot!))

So, here goes. ^_^
P.S. The last is a sad attempt at a tan-line picture. Squint... maybe you'll see it! :p

Hmmmm....ok. I actually have some that fit this one.

#1 Me sitting by the pool on our honeymoon. You can kinda see some lines.
#2 Showing off the tootsies
#3 Benji looking for a treat

Note to self: I need a digital camera!!! (Donations gladly accepted.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back