• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Myspace vs Facebook

I only use Facebook, I don't know about MySpace so can't properly judge.

I use Facebook, it's the best way of keeping in contact with people I never even talked to in high school.

Facebook

Myspace is only good for keeping up with musicians, and looking at profiles about tickling.

May I just say that both of them suck, but Myspace sucks a bit less, since that's where
the good music is at .

Facebook for me. Its perfect for talking to people I forgot existed.

You may say that, however you would be wrong since 99% of the musicians on Myspace are shite. Me, I hate them both :D

I use Facebook for damned near all socializing. I use Myspace for karaoke and writing whacked poetry in the blog. I much prefer Facebook overall.

You may say that, however you would be wrong since 99% of the musicians on Myspace are shite. Me, I hate them both :D

Hoooold your horses, mr. I could give you the address to tons of myspace pages containing good music!

That said, you're entitled to hating them both ;P

Hoooold your horses, mr. I could give you the address to tons of myspace pages containing good music!

Go on then :-D All the requests and stuff I get are from either white people trying to be black people or black people trying to be rappers :(

Myspace! I have a facebook account also but I am much more familure with myspace.

I use facebook a lot more than I use myspace, usually for finding out about houseparties.

Myspace or Facebook mmmm

I personally use both, however I've been with Myspace alot longer so in all aspects I think Myspace is better because they offer more features and customization for your page. Plus there are alot more way's to stay in contact with other people besides personal message.

Facebook is probably "better". But I only use Myspace to keep up with old friends.

Facebook for me, I never wanted to open an account but everyone flocked from myspace to facebook so I kinda had to either follow them or sit by myself, now its grown on me, its actually far better for that I use such sites for.

Facebook for me, I never wanted to open an account but everyone flocked from myspace to facebook so I kinda had to either follow them or sit by myself, now its grown on me, its actually far better for that I use such sites for.

Same here. Suddenly everyone migrated to Facebook so I gave in. Now I hardly ever go to my Myspace. Besides, their flashy blinky falling musical wallpapers make me wanna punch things. :omnomnom:

Same here. Suddenly everyone migrated to Facebook so I gave in. Now I hardly ever go to my Myspace. Besides, their flashy blinky falling musical wallpapers make me wanna punch things. :omnomnom:

yeah at first I didnt like how you couldnt customise facebook liek you could myspace, but then I found I became a nice calm person without all the crazy over the top profile pages.

I check myspace every now and then to find maybe one new bullitin by someone that refuses to let go of myspace and that "Veronica" and "Melissa" two generic blondes with cam sites think im hot and want to be my friend.... :D

Apparently, Facebook has an interface with much more capabilities, but I'm so used to MySpace, that I prefer that setup. Facebook SEEMS like it may be simple to use, and once I figured out how the photo upload works, it's actually really easy to do. I just don't have the patience to learn other aspects, though.

Something I hate about BOTH social networks is APPS. At first, the apps set Facebook apart from MySpace, but all the "own your friends", "Mob Wars", "Lil Green Whatevers" invitations drive me insane. Even worse, MySpace BUTCHERED apps when they tried to incorporate them. Allowing applications to put BS comments on people's profiles for movie quizzes and other nonsense ticks me off. I think it borders on spam.

I'm getting to the point where I'm sick of both sites, and they've become just "one more tab" that I check, occasionally keeping in contact with old friends and family, sometimes checking bulletins. I think I'll echo Poetic and say that the cell phone's the way to go.

One last thing that's cool about Facebook:

You can choose English (pirate) as your default language! :D

What's New

5/31/2024
The TMF Chat Room is always busy. Stop in and see who is about!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back