• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

N Carolina 'lee girl, looking for a local 'ler

lostnNC

Easy stuff, 30 years old, 5'9", long blonde hair, nice body (36D-25-36) with soft skin, completely shaved, 7.5 pedicured (and sensitive) feet.

I guess the hard part is really getting out what I want.

I need someone who understands my sexual arousal as a 'lee comes from feeling completely out of control while being dominated. I can find plenty of guys who are willing to just oblige me. But I don't want some nah <<<<---- nah <<<<---- nah <<<<---- around my ribs and feet. That doesn't get it. :Grrr: I also am tired of being judged for what I ask.

I'm looking for a pretty good dom. 'ler or at least someone willing to put in the time. I'd like for you to be local to me and am not interested in travelling or having someone travel to just meet because that puts so much pressure on me if the chemistry isn't right. Sorry if that leaves someone out. :cry1: :dropatear No lifestyle couples or married guys just in case well, you know :lovestory . Also be open for me to be a switch sometimes. :whip:

I am in NC but I don't want to say where so that people won't make up stories about where they actually are. So if I haven't scared you off and you write, tell me where you are in NC or at least what county. Looks aren't as important as technique but I'd like to know if we went out people wouldn't point :eek: .

:justlips:

nc ler

You are the first lee in nc to look for a ler. I would love to talk more and hopefully tickle you sometime... By the way I am in wake county and don't mind traveling some.

Last edited:
I'm in Greensboro, but I'm only 27. If you're still interested, PM me.

Hello!

Hello! I am much more comfortable as a `lee,but I am a relentless `ler when necessary! I`m on the Crystal Coast in Havelock.Drop me a line if you wish. I`d love to hear from NC tickle fans! :2poke:

Hi

Hi There.

I didn't think there were any willing lee's in NC.

Well I am 24 but a fantastic tickler if I do say so myself.
I run a clips4sale store selling clips so have plenty of practice, that I'm sure you would enjoy.

I'm in Charlotte.

But I am in a long term relationship, but my girl understands my need for tickle fun outside of her, and is actually thankful that I look for it. So anything past tickling would be out of the question

Get in touch if you want to.

OK I'll throw my hat in the ring here. 29yrs old, about to be 30, 6'3" 185lb swm ler living in greensboro (well actually high point) area...and no, people wouldnt point. can write me if interested at [email protected]. I will send a pic if you will ;)

NC Ler

49 Y.o> Male 'Ler High Point Area, serious foot tickler. Do not make light of the fetish

hey

im 30 yrs old male and i live in morehead city NC, i would like to talk more with u if u are interested if u have yahoo messenger my handle is tyson_edwards26

If someone of our species isn't female, they're male, generally speaking. If this poster was male, that would be disappointing.

Then again, what if this poster was just spooked by the volume of response. I don't mean the neglible posts here. I mean the flood that hits their in-box.

What if they posted this, and got spooked and disappeared.

Then again, suppose you're correct. So? We, as a gender, overwhelm women posting. I moderate this. Hear about it regularly. People lose the priviledge of posting over here if they can't behave. If you think someone didn't behave here in Personals, PM me. Don't do such a post as this again.

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back