• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nails advice

one

So I’ve been a terrible nail biter for most of my life, but I’ve finally kicked the habit and now have nails that actually can be a threat to a lee. Wanted to ask if any Lers have any tips for using them in play. Do I need to use a lighter touch now? Are there disadvantages to having nails? Is there any certain ways to keep them filed for maximum effectiveness? That kind of stuff.

Thanks

So I don't have long natural nails but I do use plastic banjo picks which work really well because I find you can tickle pretty aggressively and not injure or scratch when tickling. I know this is not your question exactly but I think since natural nails are sturdier than plastic banjo picks you might need to use a lighter touch just at first to see how much the nails engage the flesh. Good question.

Thanks for your answer that’s useful, I’ve used those metal banjo picks that go over the finger before in a session but they tend to scratch hard far too easily.

I know a gal that would sometimes show off her nails on FB. I thought to myself, "man those could destroy some ticklish soles"!

FB_IMG_1569769925164.jpg

Yeah those would be brutal. Little points like those would be unbearable

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back