• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Naked girl tickled to insanity. Anyone have a higher resolution clip? (M/F)

gadren

TMF Expert
Hey, I found this clip on a random free site, and the guy said it's from a movie that's part of the "Tied & Tickled" series that used to be sold by California Star Productions. Anyone know where I can find longer and/or higher resolution version of this discontinued video?
All I can find are sites that want to charge per minute to stream it.

I do belive the scean is from tied and tickled #1. I think you can still buy the video from california star productions. it is now one of the california star quickies wich are 30 min videos and cost around 20$. Hope that helps.

That's a nice one. She's really ticklish too! Thanks a lot for sharing that.

They sure don't make em like they used to

That could be the best clip that I have seen to date...Well, barring the crazy 70's bush. :p

Any opinions on vids that are comparable to that? Would love to see what people have to say.

That's a nice one. She's really ticklish too! Thanks a lot for sharing that.

actually shes not really ticklish at all. thats pia sands and shes one of the worst actresses that cal star has ever had. the way the dude is tickling her theres no way anyone would spaz that much...hes barely touching her. it is a good fantasy clip though i will admit that.

She went on to become Michelle Bauer, and made a host of scream queen b-movies, like "Attack of the 50ft Centerfold". The clip is on my site, if you go to my "Clips" page... (see link in my siggy).

This is a lovely clip with and extremely ticklish lady getting tickled. She is definitely a ticklers dream come true, naked or not. I would tickle her anyway.

a classic. and a good one . i have another one of her clips. she was one of cal-star's best. good times , good times.

I'm impressed so many old school people are commenting about liking this clip. The acting in it is extremely obvious. :/ She has a nice laugh though, it's a shame the tickling has nothing to do with it. Honestly, come on.

Back then it was ok to be fooled, but with real tickling video companies out there showing how real ticklish girls act, you should know better. I mean, even Magic Touch's old footage can show you what it's really like. Hee~ oh well.

yep

I'm with dtrell and Ace on this one - pretty obvious fake. However, there is one clip with her that always seemed real to me until I read in some interview that she's not ticklish at all. No idea how that clip's called though, when real tickling videos came up, I forgot about the replacement-stuff. I still like her laugh though, really frantic - no wonder she became a screamqueen...

Yeah. I think she has even admitted that she is not ticklish.

I would not care though. It's a great fake. She can fake it for me any day!

What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back