• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Naked Tickling

prestidigits

3rd Level Red Feather
I have a question:

Does being naked heighten the sensation of being tickled? Or does it distract?

Any illustrative stories would be MOST welcome!

Love and XXX,
Derek

Though it's been many years, I used to frequently get tickled at the steam baths in Okinawa and Korea. It was wild because the steam and the massage was very relaxing, but the tickling was very exciting and stimulating.

I much prefer naked tickling - so much more skin to tickle and so very erotic.

-Maestro

being naked...

....it leaves you open and more vulnerable...and if your comfortable with your partner, it can make you more sensitive.:3poke:

If you are with a partner that you are intimate with, then being naked can really heighten the experience. Unless you are a bit of an exhibitionist I don't think being naked would be comfortable with someone whom you have just met for tickling purposes. Oddly, I would be uncomfortable in a one-on-one setting with someone I just met tickling me, but the thought of being tickled naked for a video is actually arousing. Who knows, I'm weird like that. :D

I wouldn't get naked for tickling any more than I would get naked for a massage. That's what's so neat about tickling. You don't have to take your clothes off to enjoy it. :happyfloa

I'm with you, Valerie. I tickle clothed people while wearing clothes myself. What I do in the nude is a little too personal for public discussion.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back