• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Naked Torture M/M

Tickle Abuse

Verified
This video is pretty brutal, just a warning! Both guys are naked and Troy is determined to totally break and humiliate Alec, break him so badly that he wont think to mess with Troy again. Alec starts face up, Troy begins with some feather teasing all over his body, his cock too. Alec is starting to show signs already that he is not going to make it. Too bad, Troy is just getting warmed up. Troy puts the feather away and punishes Alec with oil and fingers, brush too on the feet. Alec is hanging in there but he has had enough and asks Troy to start. Again, Troy is just getting started. Troy gets the vibrating wand, Alec has no idea what he is going to do it with it but he knows it cant be good. Troy puts the vibrator on Alec's balls and he goes insane, he cannot believe how much it tickles and how badly he wants it to stop. Troy keeps going, Alec is in serious despair and begs and pleads. Troy will not stop! Troy finally gives him a little break, but its time for round too. Alec is strapped down ass up, Troy puts the electric toothbrush on Alec's asscrack, again, Alec is losing it and desperately wants it to all end. Troy gets the vibrator again too, applying it to Alec's balls as he tickles his ass with the toothbrush. Alec is tickled to tears, totally spent, totally surrendering to Troy.

Tickle Abuse

Attachments

• nakedtorturemm2.jpg
    nakedtorturemm2.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 347
  • nakedtorturemm4.jpg
    nakedtorturemm4.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 556
  • nakedtorturemm7.jpg
    nakedtorturemm7.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 228
  • nakedtorturemm9.jpg
    nakedtorturemm9.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 143
  • Naked Torture Low Res Sample.wmv
    5.8 MB · Views: 850
more pics

more pics from the video

Attachments

• nakedtorturemm1.jpg
    nakedtorturemm1.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 254
  • nakedtorturemm3.jpg
    nakedtorturemm3.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 243
  • nakedtorturemm5.jpg
    nakedtorturemm5.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 213
  • nakedtorturemm6.jpg
    nakedtorturemm6.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 161
  • nakedtorturemm8.jpg
    nakedtorturemm8.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 107
soooooo hot!!!!!! thank you soo much for that!! i love Alec!!

Girls also should try to ''naked tickling'' f/m especially Mia, Stacie, and of course Tasha. And of course it would be nice to see revenge m/f - as complement of "naked tickling" shares!

For the love of allah, do an f(fff)/m version of this video.

I don't wanna be the "This shit's gay, me need woman!" guy, this is plenty great by itself, but this same exact video with a girl or two torturing the guys dong would be the absolute pinnacle of bonerfuel.

For the love of allah, do an f(fff)/m version of this video.

I don't wanna be the "This shit's gay, me need woman!" guy, this is plenty great by itself, but this same exact video with a girl or two torturing the guys dong would be the absolute pinnacle of bonerfuel.

Im working on it

I love this thread already..
girl.jpg

girl2.jpg

That made me squirm...and that was good. But I still love Cali Logan...and her feet.

I honestly think its because of this forum and producers like you that even though I am a straight male I am completely comfortable with my sexuality, haha. Thanks Tommy!

love the m/m...wish there was much much more high quality m/m like this clip!

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back