• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Name a cartoon show or shows that you remember...

ticklishscribe

3rd Level Violet Feather
It's simple... Name a cartoon show or shows that you remember.

Mine are Squiddly Diddly and Secret Squirrel with Morrocco Mole.

Oh where to begin

Mighty Mouse, The Flintstones, The Jetsons, Adam Ant, The Mighty Heros,
Popeye, The Banana Splits

I have to place The RoadRunner as my favorite but there were many.

Superfriends, Voltron, Robotech, G.I. Joe, Transformers, Battle of the Planets. Just to name a few.

knight said:
Superfriends, Voltron, Robotech, G.I. Joe, Transformers, Battle of the Planets. Just to name a few.

That's most of my list right there, but i would have Transformers at the top. along with that is: M.A.S.K., Dinosaucers, Biker Mice From Mars, Centurions, and last but not least: Animaniacs.

TMNT, Transformers, X-men, Batman, Spiderman, pretty much all of the Looney Toons, The Flinstones, The Jetsons, GI Joe, and Thundercats, just to name the ones off the top of my head.

Superfriends, Thundercats, Masters of the Universe

My favorite was Bugs Bunny and the loonytunes cast...

I swear Bugs was modeled after James Cagney. :cool2: Chomp chomp chomp... Nah, who's ticklin' doc?

TMNT, X-Men,Batman, Johnny Bravo, Danger Mouse and Bananaman(which was ace lol)

Speed Racer, Johnny Quest (original), Looney Tunes, Popeye, Woody Woodpecker, to start with...

HARE-UM SCARE-UM
(Hardaway & Dalton-1939)
All the world goes gay, swinging on its way,
Things were looking brighter day by day
Nothing ever wrong, life was just a song,
Till that Looney Tune came along...
I'm going cuckoo, woo-woo!
Here comes the choo-choo, woo-woo!
I'm so gooney Looney Tuney, touched in the head
Please pass the ketchup, I think I'll go to bed
Am I the screwball woo-woo
Throw me the eightball woo-woo
Once I knew a thing or two, but now I'm a buckaroo
Hinky-dinky parlais... vous-woo!

Tom and Jerry, Space Ghost, Kimba the White Lion, Roger Ramjet, Tom Slick, and the ever popular....SuperChicken.

Favorites.. Flintstones.. Jetsons, Scooby Doo, and later, Tom and Jerry.

Cartoon I was terrified of as a kid, Underdog. There used to be a big giant that would come on at the end of each episode, and destroy the city. That sent me into a fright.

I remember Saturday mornings. The rest of the family was still in bed and I would get up and watch cartoons. It started with The Mighty Hercules and Popeye hosted by Barnaby (Cleveland Ohio local program) then Mighty Mouse, Underdog, Frankenstein Jr. and the Impossibles, Space Ghost and Dino Boy, Superman, The Jetsons, Bugs Bunny, Road Runner, Magilla Gorilla, and finally Hippity Hooper. Over the years there was also Samson and Goliath, Birdman, Lancelot Link Secret Chimp, Spider-man, The Herculoids, Moby Dick and Mighty Mightor, Shazzan, George of the Jungle, The Fantastic Four, and Super President. There were lots more but those are the ones I remember most.

I loved getting up early and watching my cartoons. Especially after payday on Friday because we would grocery shop on Friday night so there would be lots of cereals and cookies in the cabinets. That was my time and I loved it.

Seen alot of the old good cartoons so from them ill pick Flintstones, Jetsons, Top Cat, Yogi, Huckleberry Looney Toones.

From my days, Simpsons, Pinky and the Brain and Animaniacs!

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back