• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Narsa and Eto: Orc Tickles (F/M, brief M/F)

AhrenDanLee

PART 1

Cheers roared in from all around the colosseum as the champion, Narsa, stepped onto the ring. Narsa was dressed in an intimidating outfit fitting for a legendary orc warrior, and draped over her fighter's garb she donned a regal cape bedecked with her house's emblem. She had a shaved head but her scarlet eyes complimented her attire of dark silver lined with gold. Her green skin shone like jade in the daylight. While she reveled in the cheers and magnificence of the colosseum's bouts, she was only a competitor in times of peace - of which she brought many - and had a slight preference for mortal combat. Taking lives was not something she thought twice about. "The king gives me a job, I do it." was one answer to a recent interview. The fights in the colosseum were for entertainment, and it gave the common folk a great opportunity to see her in action. Though killing was forbidden in these fights, Narsa was not hesitant to break bones or submit her opponents with her powerful muscles to the point where hugs from family members would hurt.

It was her sixteenth tournament in the colosseum, and she never lost a single match. She wasn't bored of it though; as long as people cheered her and she was paid she continued to fight. Her fighting style was quick and strong, often going straight for headbutts or gut punches. In fact her punches were so strong that they could break armor, and her knee-strikes so hard they could incapacitate an opponent with one hit. To expect to be beaten never crossed her mind.

But that's what happened. Unknown to everyone, walked in a local young man named Eto. To say he was not a fighter would be an understatement. He was a stable hand who actually greatly admired the orc, and only joined the tournament to get closer to her. But even he didn't imagine he'd be her opponent. He was scared shitless. But he couldn't back out, it would be an insult to Narsa and to everyone in the city - he'd be ostracized and scorned forever as a coward, but if he had to suffer broken bones to have a chance to talk with his hero, then he accepted it. He was dressed in a paltry leather outfit that was adorned with rudimentary metalwork that Eto himself forged (he was also an apprentice black smith). His short brown hair was unkempt and his shoes were worn. He was certainly an unexpected opponent for one so great as Narsa.

The crowd was dulled for only a moment before laughs and guffaws erupted from the stands. "Who's this loser?" shouted one spectator. "Are you kidding me? I could kick this kid's ass!" yelled another. The laughs died a little when Narsa stepped forward to greet the much smaller and unassuming man standing there. "Can't say I expected this. What's your name, kid?"

Eto stammered.

"SPEAK UP!"

"ETO! uh it's Eto, Miss Narsa."

"Miss huh? You got manners I guess. you ain't some dandy who can't throw a punch at least are ya?"

"No, ma'am. I practiced punching the bags of grain I feed the horses"

Narsa laughed the loudest in the entire arena.

"He punches bags, folks!" more laughing from the crowd.

"Sorry to say, Eto, but I won't go easy on you. Got my reputation to protect."

"I understand. Thank you for this match. I've admired your strength for a long time, and I'll give it my all too."

Narsa smirked. "Looking forward to it." she reached out her hand and Eto shook it.

The fighters took their places and the crowd went back to a full roar. The tournament judge gave the signal to start the fight. Narsa charged at Eto with the speed of a rabid minotaur, her powerful legs nearly breaking the stone floor with every step. She was going for a headbutt, her signature OHKO maneuver. Eto knew this, he went to every tournament she took part in. His breaths were heavy as he stared at what was coming. At the last second he dodged her charge then went through her legs. Before he could turn around Narsa picked him up and gave him a bear hug.

"You're quick, but you can't get out of this. Y'know there's a no-killing policy in these things, but you're making it difficult to oblige." Eto was gasping for breath. "YIELD!" Narsa commanded. Eto couldn't speak because he was short of breath, so he did the first thing that came to his mind - he tickled her. He brought his hands as close to her armpits as he could muster, and dug into her skin. Narsa gave a yelp and immediately released him.

The crowd went nearly silent. "Yo, Narsa what'd you let go for?!" was one question asked. Narsa was indeed ticklish, though no one knew about it. In fact it had been so long she thought she grew out of it, and to become the fearsome orc general she was now known as, she couldn't be seen with a smile - lest it was for blood. She was stunned for a moment, much to the confusion of her fans, but she had her reputation to protect. She rushed at Eto again, but her aim was off as he dodged her more easily. "C'mon, Narsa! What's going on? Finish him!!" more confusion and ire from the crowd. In truth Narsa was distracted. She knew now that Eto knew she was ticklish, and he was now the only person in the entire kingdom to know it. If word got out about it, her stature as a legend would fall apart over night. She lunged for him again, this time throwing her brutal punches as fast as she could, but again her aim was off, and slower than what she was known for. It was nerves now - what if he tickles me again? - No! That was a fluke. I'm Narsa! greatest warrior to ever live! I can't be ticklish. She continued her attack. But to no avail. Eto kept dodging. He was too small and quick for her. Eventually she fatigued herself and fell. The crowd was stunned. No one had outlasted Narsa as long as Eto had. Nasra heard the crowd, but this time they booed her. "What kind of warrior can't beat this wimp?"

The only way to defeat an opponent is to make them yield through submission or they have to deliver a knockout. Narsa was too big for Eto to put a submission hold on her, and he wasn't strong enough to knock her out. He didn't expect to beat his idol, let alone want to, but if he forfeited the match then Narsa would be ridiculed for not really winning, and if he did beat her she'd be ridiculed all the same. So again he did the only thing he could. He wrapped himself around her torso. "Sorry, Miss Narsa. I really don't want to do this, but..." He tickled her exposed armpit. Too exhausted to get up or fight back, Narsa just writhed in ticklish agony, pleading for Eto to stop.

"AHAHAHAHA STOP TICKLING ME, PLEEHEHEHEASEE AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!"

"You have to yield, Miss Narsa," said Eto as he continued his assault

"FUCKING HELLALAAAAHHAHAHAHAHHA! I CAN'T YIEEHHELED! AHAHAHAHHAHA"

"You're too exhausted to fight, you can't win. So yield. Please!" Narsa tried her best to resist but the tickling was too much.

"YIELD! YIELD ! I YIEHEHELD!

Everyone was silent. The judge went to Eto and declared him the victor. Narsa laid on the floor drenched in sweat and panting as if she went through her toughest battle. The only thing she heard was boos from every seat. She winced and wept. Eto went over to console her.

"I'm sorry, Miss Narsa." She glared at Eto and grabbed him by the scruff of his collar.

"General Narsa!" the match judge shouted. "Please leave the arena." Narsa released Eto and stormed out, with trash and insults being thrown at her. In the relative quiet of the combatants entrance hallway, Narsa slammed her fist against the wall, leaving a sizable crack.

"No one makes a fool of me." Eto lost the next fight because he caught a cold.

PART 2

It hadn't been a week since Narsa lost to Eto in the colosseum, and her fears of being ridiculed and demeaned were realized. Commoners were mocking her ticklishness, and the king demoted her from general to captain. Having the city's greatest warrior being brought low by measly tickling (from a stable hand no less) put a big stain upon the status of all who Narsa was affiliated with. Narsa couldn't go out in the day, but the night offered little reprieve from jokes and insults. When goaded to fight for what honor and dignity she had left, she'd be teased with tickling from anyone from street urchins to the elite. Narsa's world had been turned upside down and she couldn't let herself be ridiculed any longer. She couldn't take another week of mockery. She needed to redeem herself.

Eto was now a journeyman blacksmith with a contract unto his boss to officially procure metalwork for the city. But while Eto was happy for the new title, he had thought about Narsa every day since they met, and how mortified she looked when she grabbed him. Working on some horseshoes Eto was met with a great shadow. He turned and saw it was Narsa with a look of unmitigated rage. Before Eto could speak, Narsa lifted him by the collar again, relieving Eto of his tools.

"I want a rematch," Narsa exclaimed, her glare unblinking.

Eto stammered.

"I'll spell it out so someone like you can understand. I can't reclaim my status or respect as a legendary hero as long as I'm a loser. So we're going to have one more match, and I am going to beat you. And after that, I never want to see you again." Her demand lingered, Eto still too scared to speak, but he too couldn't avert his eyes from hers. Suddenly Eto's boss came rushing in.

"Hey what the hell you stop hammerin' fer, Eto! You --- oh my god --- Narsa! Oh it is such an honor to meet you!" He kept praising her, but she kept her eyes on Eto.

"Eto here is going to fight me again. When he loses I'll regain the respect I've earned."

"Nah he won't lose," boasted the boss. "He beat you once already." Narsa's sharp eyes darted to him now, shutting him up.

"A fluke," she said, returning her eyes to Eto. "You admire me, right? You hate to see me reduced to a joke, right?

"Yeah." Eto said through a hushed breath.

"Then do me right by fighting me and helping me restore my legendary status. You owe me."

"Ok." Eto said without thinking.

"Good," Narsa said, then she gave him a fake-out headbutt, nearly causing Eto to soil himself. She dropped him. "The fight will be at the end of the week. That should give you enough time to say your good-byes, and for me to suffer a little more ridicule to make me angrier." Narsa took her leave.

"haha," Eto's boss chirped. "I think she means to kill you, or get close to it. I wouldn't want to be you right now." A short pause followed. "Wait a minute," he quietly said. "That means I won't have you on anymore. Eto, you can't lose. I don't care what she thinks. You beat her once before. Just do the same thing this time."

"I can't beat her. She's a great hero; I don't want to be responsible for her being miserable."

"Well whatever, then. Just don't die. I expect you here the next day." Eto sat on the cold ground in silence.

PART 3

The day came for their rematch. Eto had a slightly more combative appearance, though it wouldn't matter when it came to fighting Narsa, he may as well have been in the nude. This time he was the first one in the arena amid the crowd's roars - a mix of cheers and boos. He heard one of the nearby spectators say "Find out where else she's ticklish!" Eto was depressed, but he knew he could only blame himself. Filled with regret, he found solace in knowing that he could also restore his hero's renown. For the few minutes that he waited until Narsa stepped in the ring, he stood still and did his best to remain calm. Then a thought came to him. Was he supposed to take the first hit and be done with it? Surely the crowd wouldn't want to see such a squash. He doubted Narsa's renown would be renewed this way. If he wanted Narsa to regain the respect she deserves, Eto surmised he did indeed need to put on a show for them. So he decided, it had to be the same as last time - it was all he was good for, at least against Narsa - don't fix what isn't broken.

Narsa stepped into the arena with more boos and laughs than cheers. Teases of "coochie-coos" and waving feathers surrounded her. But she focused her sight on Eto, the meek man nearly half her size. There was no handshake this time. Narsa was already in her charging stance. The judge signaled the match start, and like thunder Narsa leapt from her spot and rushed towards Eto. He anticipated another headlong charge then she would deliver the headbutt she foreshadowed days earlier and readied himself to dodge at the last moment, like last time. However, today would be different. Narsa stopped just short of him, but Eto didn't realize and stumbled right into her. Narsa clasped her unrelenting grip on his shoulder. "Hey" she sarcastically greeted, then picked him up and slammed him to the floor. The impact stunned Eto, but somehow he was still conscious.

Narsa placed her nearly bare foot on Eto's chest and slowly pressed. "You're going to feel pain, Eto. Pain only I know how to give." Eto was flailing trying to get out from under her size 15 foot. "I want to see you cry from how much this hurts, how much you have to struggle to escape." Of course Narsa didn't see what was about to happen. She was too focused on him letting her beat the shit out of him to realize Eto only did have one way out. Eto took both hands and scribbled the sides of her foot. Narsa yelped just like last time and released him.

"YOU BASTARD!!" She then laid herself on top of him holding his arms above his head. With great frustration she shouted "You like to tickle so much, how 'bout I do the same to you!" Narsa dug her orc nails into Eto's side. Eto immediately started to writhe but was holding his breath, trying not to give in to her fingers. He actually preferred slamming and stomping.

"Tickles, huh? Well it's what you get, you punk!"

The crowd was dumbfounded. Not only was Narsa laid low by tickling, but she resorted to such cheap tactics herself? In combat? What little respect remained for her amongst the crowd had faded into an ember. Boos started emanating from all around. Insults toward Narsa were shouted. She heard them all and started to tear up while still tickling Eto's ribs.

"See what you did, Eto? My life is ruined because of you." Eto could barely comprehend her over his own laughter.

"You know what?" Narsa asked. "I don't care about what they think anymore. Because of you there's nothing I can do that would make them respect me anymore. So I'm just going to humiliate you like you did me." Narsa continued her assault on his sides and ribs. Eto tried desperately to wriggle himself free from under her weight, but it was no use. He yielded not long after.

The judge called the match and the colosseum was filled with echoes of angry spectators. "What kind of bullshit was that?" was the sentiment of many, as were the cries for refunds. Narsa didn't care about the crowd. She gave the crowd the finger with a gruff, yet resigned expression - almost indifferent.

Amidst the trash being thrown in the ring, Narsa hoisted Eto over her shoulder and carried him to the exit. Eto with confusion again tried to free himself, but her grip was too strong. And even if he had freed himself, Narsa would not let him get far.

Eto's boss rushed up to her. "Hey! Where do you think you're going with my journeyman?"

"I'm not done with him," She paused to glare at the man again. "You gonna do somethin'?" He shriveled without a word.

PART 4

Being a high ranking member of the King's army had the perk of access to the castle's lower dungeons. In these lower dungeons it was no secret that enemies of the state, spies, revolutionaries, and other people who went against the King were kept prisoner. These prisoners were sometimes tortured or just left there to die depending on the King's - or his officer's - whims. Being a time of peace however, these dungeons were empty for the most part, save for a few who were on their last days.

Narsa did not stop once she left the colosseum with Eto in tow. The dungeon wasn't as typical as one would expect. Actually the dungeon Narsa took Eto to was walled with blood-stained cotton and wool. Eto immediately noticed the faint sounds from the hallway were not found inside this room, and now Narsa's breathing and movements were louder, or at least clearer to discern. Eto thought now would be his last chance to talk some sense into Narsa before she did whatever she planned.

"Listen, Miss Narsa. I'm sorry I caused all this. You're right. I did ruin your life - I never meant for you to be miserable or uncomfortable. If I knew things would be like this I never would have joined that tournament in the first place." Narsa didn't respond as she was placing Eto on the table and restraining him into a narrow X.

"I know you hate me right now, and that regaining your respect and admiration from the people will be difficult, but if we work together I'm sure it will all be well in the end." Eto started to whimper as all the restraints were properly secured and he was stripped of his shirt. "But please don't hurt me...I don't want to die." Narsa just stood there staring at Eto, letting him cry. Letting him be filled with anxiety and fear. Then she spoke.

"This room is lined with cotton and wool because it keeps the screams of those we interrogate and torture within these walls." Eto was panicking with heaving breaths, anticipating her to draw a dagger or break his fingers at any moment. "But in the colosseum I had an idea. I don't think we ever tickled someone in this room." Eto's heart sank, but at the same time he was more relieved as now he wasn't expecting a dagger anymore. So was she not going to hurt him? he thought. "And since you're ticklish...I'm going to have fun."

"So you won't kill me?"

"You might die of laughter, kid." Eto wasn't sure if she was joking. "But I'll make sure I won't let that happen. Maybe. At least not until tomorrow. See, because I'm probably not going to be in the King's service by sun-up, I won't have access to this room. So I'm going to make the most of the time I have you. Now where was I?" she asked herself. "Oh that's right. Your ribs." She stepped to his sides and placed her hands on his rib cage, letting them rest as she felt his chest rise and fall with anticipation. Eto's eyes were shut and mouth clenched, expecting the tickles, but they didn't come. He opened his eyes and relieved his stressed expression.

"What? Narsa said, her hands still on his ribs.

"Aren't you going to tickle me?" Eto asked.

"Oh you want to be tickled?" Narsa asked sarcastically as she started. "Ok then." Eto howled with laughter.

"AHAHATHHAHATT'STH NOOAHAHAAHAOHOHOT WHAT I MEAHEHEHENTAHAHAHAHA!!!"

Narsa squeezed his ribs as hard as she could, pressing right into his ticklish rib muscles. The laughter grew louder as it was isolated into only the room.

"Let's see," she continued. "Would you say you're more ticklish on the upper ribs," she questioned, rubbing her thumbs and fingers deeply into the first half. Eto did his best to hold in his laughter, but could barely contain it. "Or..." she said slowly, drawing out the tickles on the upper half, hoping to break him, "...Are the lower ribs more ticklish?" Narsa did the same, but then Eto busted out laughing right as she moved to them.

"Oh ho! So lower half. Now, which pair is the most ticklish?” It didn't take long as once she dug her fingers into the sixth and seventh rib muscles. Eto bucked and roared in laughs. Once Narsa realized she found his most ticklish ribs, she did not relent. "Tickle tickle tickle, little Eto. How do my fingers feel digging harder and harder into those ticklish ribs of yours?"

Eto couldn't answer through his laughter. HAHAHAHAH NONOHHHOHOOHOHOH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA JUST PLEASEAHEEHEHEHSSE STOOHOHHOHP! AHAHA AHHAHAHAHAH NO MORE RIHIHIIBBS!

"YES! More ribs!" Narsa countered and continued to torment Eto's rib cage for over 5 minutes, not letting up for even a second.

Once Narsa had her fill of the ribs she wondered where to target next.

"I hope that's not your most ticklish spot, kid. I'm just getting started." Eto was already exhausted. At least that's how it looked.

Narsa then eyed Eto's body, thinking where to tickle next. "Well you went for my foot today, let's see if you're ticklish down there." Eto wasn't focused on her, he was still recovering from her previous attack. Narsa removed his boots, then his socks. Eto's feet were ripe with sweat. Narsa knelt down and blew cold air onto his soles, softening them. Narsa took two fingers on both hands and slowly scratched the center of the sole. Eto scrunched his feet and held his laughter.

"Yep. Ticklish." She kept this up for another minute, seeing if Eto would break out in hysterics, but he was stronger willed than she thought. "You know I'm a legendary warrior, Eto. And I always get what I want. And right now, I want you to laugh." She added the other fingers, but kept the same slow speed. She moved up and down his soles now, too. Eto was trying his damnedest to break out of his restraints while holding his laughter. second by second, tickle by tickle Eto was reaching his limit. Then Narsa suddenly stopped. Eto let out a massive breath and started to pant again.

"Eto, I noticed something." Narsa then took one finger and scratched his right foot. "I think..." then the left foot. "that your right foot..." back to the right. "Yep. Your right foot is more ticklish than the left. I didn't think one foot could be more ticklish than the other. I mean it looks like they're both insanely ticklish - because I really haven't tickled them - but it's a subtle difference. If I wasn't so focused on tormentin' you I don't think I would have noticed. But I'm glad I did. Now I can do this." Narsa then scribbled all her fingers and those sharp nails of hers onto Eto's right sole. Eto exploded in laughter.

"FUUHUHUHUHUHUHUHCKKHEHEHHE!! AAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHA FUHUHUCKKIHIHNG STOHHOHOHPPHHH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOT MY FEHEHEEEEEET HOHOAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Narsa continued to scribble and spider and claw his right foot. She dug into his heel, then up to his toes, then back to his sole and all around.

"Jeez I can't believe I lost to such a weakling." Narsa said with a smile as she continued to torment his right foot. Eto's chest and throat were starting to hurt, but he got no reprieve as Narsa quickly switched to his left.

"Don't worry, leftie. I didn't forget you. You're still very ticklish, aren't you? Just like your brother." Eto was trying so hard to break his feet out of the restraint, but all he could do was writhe and laugh.

"NARSAAHAHAHAHAHAH THAT'S ENOUGHAAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUHUCCKKKK!!"

"For you maybe. But I have all night, hours and hours of tickle time. And I'm going to use every minute of it." Narsa then tickled both feet with as much ferocity and devilish intent as she ever showed. "And I also think..." she paused, being distracted by her own tickling. "That your feet are the most ticklish right here." She lined up her fingers and scratched the vertical areas on the center-left of his right sole, and center-right of his left. Whatever strength Eto had left he used it here to nearly break his back thrusting up and down and twisting his legs. his screams absorbed into the cotton, but they were ear-piercing.

"For someone so wimpy as you, you've got a loud laugh." That loud laugh was interspersed with silent laughter. And tears trickled down his cheeks. Eto tried one more time to tell Narsa to stop.

"Why? Are my naughty nails too much for you?"

"YEEHEHEHEHEHEHESSSSASHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!"

"You did exhaust me in our first battle, kid. I just want to see how much you can take." She continued to torture Eto's feet for a good while. When she was done his feet were pink as pink could get, drenched in sweat too. Eto coughed up a storm, trying to get some air back in his lungs. He tried to talk but all that came out was a hoarse whisper.

"Hmm?" Narsa asked, motioning her hand to her ear. "You say something?" She leaned in closer.

"you...bitch."

"Oh Ho! The mouth on you! I thought you were supposed to have manners. What happened to 'miss' huh?" she started to swiftly scribble his armpits. "What happened to 'miss'? Huh? Tell me." The sweat from Eto's pits made her nails glide effortlessly. His voice had withered but his laugh lost none of its potency. "Where's Miss Narsa? Is she gone? Is she Bitch Narsa now? Is she, you punk." She continued to assault his ticklish pits, going faster and faster, then switching to hard digs. Eto couldn't let out a word let alone a plea for help. Only laughs.

"You were lucky you tickled my armpits. That's my weakest spot. Not like you'll ever get a chance to tickle them again. But I'm glad you know how bad it feels. Or good. I can't tell if you like this. Kinda don't care either. All that matters is that I like it. And do I love seeing you suffer like this." Narsa switched up between light scribbles, hard digs, and rapid rakes on his sensitive pits. All while Eto's face contorted with chortles and howls.

"I love how you're still trying to fight it," Narsa said. "Makes it more fun for me." She slowly stopped her attack on his pits, finishing with some teasing. "But now I want to see how ticklish your belly is." Narsa was tall enough she could stand over the table and positioned herself turning her back to him - nearly sitting on his chest. "Now you can't see where I'm tickling. I think that makes things more interesting." Narsa started with light tickles over his belly around his navel.

Narsa chuckled. "Look at your tight belly scrunch up, like your abs are trying to toughen up. There's no resisting these nails, sweetie." Narsa took her time lightly tickling his abs, going faster and harder ever so gradually. Eto could hold his laughter in with the shred of will power he had left, but he knew it was only a matter of time. Narsa then went all in on the belly, digging in his sides and around the abs. Eto was especially ticklish on his lower abdomen, at the waist, and Narsa exploited it.

"Oh is this a weak spot? Does that tickle?" Narsa found that hard digs and light tickles worked just as well as each other on that spot, so she could be unpredictable and Eto wouldn't alter his roaring laughter in the slightest. It was Eto's second most ticklish spot, after that one spot on his feet, though the difference was negligible.

"Your little belly is so cute, and seeing it turn redder," she tickled faster "and redder," and harder, "and redder means I must be doing a good job, right?" Eto's laughs drowned out any more of Narsa's words. "And because your favorite hero is doing such a good job, I can continue, right?" More laughs. "I'll take that as a yes." She then mimicked Eto "Yes, Bitch Narsa, tickle me more." she giggled. "Sure thing, sweetie." Eto's sides and abdomen were a wreck, a red spot layered with nail marks that wouldn't go away easily. Narsa got off Eto and turned to look at her work. Eto's face was still stretched in a smile, as if the memory of the tickling lingered in tangible form. His body quivering in spurts.

"You did good, kid," Narsa said with pride. "I'm proud of you. Proud of myself too if I can brag. But that was only what? 30 minutes, maybe? I still have you for the rest of the night." She paused with a realization. "Actually..." she laughed. "I forgot there aren't any windows in the lower dungeons. So I can't tell when it'll be morning. Looks like I'll have to tickle you until someone finds us, or when someone else needs this room. But that probably won't happen for a long time, seeing as how we're in peace-time. I mean I love fighting and war, but I don't know how much more of that I can have seeing as they probably don't want me in the army after our fight. Guess I'll have to rely on your laughter to entertain me." Eto didn't respond.

"Hey! I got an idea. How 'bout I buy your contract from your boss? Then you can be my ticklish assistant forever!" Eto darted his eyes to meet hers. "Or I could just take you. Your boss is a coward who won't look for you, and no one in this city will give a rat's ass about you for ruining a hero's reputation twice. You can be all mine! In fact it's settled - you're now mine to torment. My life was ruined, so I'll ruin yours by tickling the piss out of you every day. But for now I still have you until someone finds us." She knelt down and whispered in his ear, "So get ready for a long...long...LONG night." She stood back up.

"Now then. Back to those feet."

Last edited:
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back