• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nashville, TN desperately needs more laughter...

NeurotiK

It's been too long for me...once I got my hands on my first two lees, I knew this is what I wanted to do. Seeing as my pet lee is in another state and it may be a while before I can physically see him...my fingers are itching to drag laughter out of a willing male.
Honestly, I've not really considered females too much...it might be fun, but I'm thinking I want to save my first female lee for my pet lee...he might like tag teaming with his Mistress, I'm not sure. Alls I know is I want to make a grown man giggle like a little boy...and I can't travel to him. I can roam around Nashville, but not too far as my car is way old.

Please tell me there are more ticklish guys in my area, or willing/able to come to my area...who need to laugh uncontrollably....?

I really wish I was living in Nashville because I would already be knocking on your door!! Wish I could find someone like you in TX!!

If you can host I can travel to Nashville this week to get a serious non-stop, no safe word tickle session with you! My feet especially ticklish!!

Still looking?

I am in the Nashville area and would love to be your tickle victim. Still looking and interested?

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back