• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

natsu no kurippu: japanese /f

CitY of MicA

1st Level Orange Feather
Here are some more clips from Japan. I just posted some corresponding pics here.

I like this one even though there's not too much content. Another test to see whether the women can hold it in. Several are tickled in the process...
:cupid:

a video featuring tickling, but not limited to it. I.e. there is other adult content in this clip.
:bat:

the only tickling I could detect was the appearance of a tickling brush about 40 seconds in. There were a couple of other possible moments, but you might want to skip this one altogether.
:bubble:

the tickling is very brief (and toward the beginning) in these clips; the rest is highly adult.
:bowing:
:bump:

new video dedicated to tickling
:ignite:

just a little content, all within the first 20 seconds- then the stuff pertaining to other boards really sets in.
:xpeepsofa

Pretty funny- an advertisement for betting on horses with a horse puppet who just may be one of us...
:scared:

I posted about clips at this site a while back here. Someone else posted clips from the site recently. Ironically, there is a new clip up now that pertains to two videos they've released that feature tickling. There is also other sexual content in this clip. It is very large.
:fish:

possible link:
a streaming movie that may not be operable; please let me know if anyone has any success getting this to work.
:zzzzz:

mica.gif

The last clip worked for me with real player (click on the word "sample"), but it was rather jumpy. Very nice laughter, a tickle fight similar to Kusugurings...

Thanks a lot for all those clips, CityofMicA! :cool:

Yup, me too. RealPlayer 6 played it, but it was jumpy.

:p that horse puppet one is funny as hell LOL LOL

in that case...

I have another clip in working order that is in the same family as the last one I posted:
:xpulcy:

Is anyone aware of a way to download these type of clips, legally?

Thanks for your help, Hal. I could have sworn that I was able to view these clips when I first found them.

how to download the clips

if you want to download the clips, there are two good programs to do it... the first, is for windows media streaming and it's called ASFRecorder... and the second one, for real media streaming is Streambox VCR (you have to crack it)... i use these two and they work just fine...

i don't know where to download these programs, you might try google :)

well, i hope this will work for all you guys

see ya!

PS: i apologize for any eventual grammar mistakes... i don't write nor speak in english here in my country...

download clips... & Asia Carrera

Can someone please help me download these clips. When I right click the mouse and choose save target as..., it starts to buffer and play the clip, but does not download it. Please help

Also, does anyone have any info on Asia Carrera?

Has anyone successfully viewed or downloaded any of the ASX files?

I have tried numerously using both ASFRecorder1.1 and WMRecord and failed miserably. I get a faulty file.

When I simply click, I get only bits of sound with no video.

Please assist :)

I don't have anything very helpful to pass along, suffice it to say that I experienced the same thing when I first tried to play ASX clips. Once I picked up the ASF Recorder (the same version you have), I had no problem downloading the clips, so maybe yours isn't properly installed.
if you want to download the clips, there are two good programs to do it...
Thanx, Rolutario. It was actually you who hipped me to the ASF Recorder in the first place :) .

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back