• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Natural Tickler

natural tickler

Verified
Well, I guess it was time to tell you about myself, but alot of people already know me, so it may seem redundant, but here goes:

About Me

Well, I am one of seventeen, (yes large families are still here):eek: growing up in Chicago. I am tenth, so around the middle. I had a dream to play pro football, but knee injuries and a asshole coach ended that dream, was drafted by the Dodgers in 1989, but didn't quite pan out. So I went to college, getting a degree, and had the dreams of white picket fence, two kids, and the dog, but that wouldn't work in West side Chicago...lol I am a nice, caring, honest person, that if I click with you, will treat you better than family. I am down to earth, have a twisted sense of humor, gives great hugs, an entertainer...I like to make folks laugh (not necessarily by tickling) and having a great time. Some people think I'm quiet, but that's me trying to get to know you, and seeing what you're about..one thing I do like to clear up: People think I am one big teddy bear, but I am no softie!!! lol

Finding the TMF

Like everyone else, typing in tickling and you've found this site, as well as Josie's, Camp Tickle, Tom's Tickling site among others, and companies such as Solefully Yours, Tickling Paradise, ANA, etc. Got on the TMF, and loved it. Not too often you find people talking as open about tickling as they do here, and blended right in. Got to meet many awesome people, as well as going to gatherings, starting with the Motown parties, Passive Arts, and Bella's Bash, and soon my first NEST

How I got into tickling

Well, my family is a tickling family, and there wasn't a day that went by that someone didn't get tickled. So I got my share of being tickled to death, as well as giving out plenty. Believe it or not, some still go on today, even though some folks think we're too old to be doing that stuff...go figure..lol I always loved the looks on the faces of folks tickled, and reminded me of the smile on Lemonheads candy boxes LOL

The future?

Who knows? hoping to continue the wonderful friendships I have on here, as well as making new ones..to be able to talk sports with anyone, and to continue having a blast on here...Although being on here six years now, I feel like I've been on here for twenty:D Oh yeah, to finally get hitched, but to find that princess out there who could be so awesome and mind blowing that would make me write a bad check in church. Anyhoo, enough about me, not that good in writing about myself, so I'll holla

So everyone take of yourselves, and each other

Gotta go, because time is of the essence

Last edited:
Great read! Cheers man, it's always fun posting with you in the Silly Stuff Forum. :)

Great profile big daddy and always interesting to learn a little more about a friend. You are a city boy, but we both know your heart is in a southern kitchen cooking up the goods! ;) It was great getting to meet you at Bellas, as you are a stand up guy. Take care bud and we'll hook up at NEST.

It should be added, NT, that you are a very loyal fan of the Chicago Cubs and have stuck with them through bad times. :D I admire that in fans of all teams except the hated jints.

Thanx everyone!! I thought I'd do one since everyone else did, and for the few who don't know me to get to know me

Zod, Superman still rules!!!

and Tamia, where is my turkey sammich??

Great Profile!

yours sounded better than mine LOL. but then again
I am not all that great talking about myself.

Last edited:
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back