• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nature vs Nurture

scrooem

TMF Novice
:justlips:
Trust develops bridges to gap the changing passageways of communication, explanation invitation, and personal pleasure.

We have been married for over 20 years. Many fantastic memories, several good experiences, many balanced multiple episode tickling story telling, fantastic fantasy roll playing, and countless instruments of the tickling and orgasmic exploration.

Interlaced gradually within the day, they coexist in a symbiotic relationship.

Nature vs. nurture
Hereditary vs. environment

Are some pre disposed to the ticking gene?
More horrifying.... are some allergic or immune to the tickling touch (((shudder))).

At the age of 11 months I bravely clutched my deep green best-est buddy Gumby onesy and wormed my way over the baby sitters pink fuzzy hair slippers to give a scratch. She only jumped the first attack, and then it was a daily occurrence. The rest is tickle-phile history. I have tickled from coast to coast, Alberta to Sarnia, Wyoming to Galveston TX
Had a great time.

One of the best was during my earlier marriage days. In the beginning to open up to her of my tickling fetish we agreed to Slowly add tickling during sex at the point of orgasm. I would lightly tickle her feet if were kneeling, she would be tickling my parts and thighs, or her sides when she sit on top of me, and a thumb press in the right place, but definitely foot tickling during oral start up.
The tickling continues up to and through orgasm for both partners, being the gentleman I am the Mrs. Always comes first, then again when I cum, and after holding me down she rocks hard to another, and one more during the separation of our two entangled bodies.

As life evolves, worlds conjure, the Deprived destroy, some seek the
GOD of Green others praise the blues, comfort lies within the open hole of the sacred heart.

Time patterns live, life changes with patterns, there fore change your patterns through time:wub:

When I tickle her at a fancy restaurant, movie, conventions, fairs and public places she becomes hot knowing orgasm is to follow. After a few hours walk around the zoo, teasing and tickling all the way, steam is flowing off both bodies.
She too enjoys the art of tickling.:Kiss2:

:justlips:
Trust develops bridges to gap the changing passageways of communication, explanation invitation, and personal pleasure.

We have been married for over 20 years. Many fantastic memories, several good experiences, many balanced multiple episode tickling story telling, fantastic fantasy roll playing, and countless instruments of the tickling and orgasmic exploration.

Interlaced gradually within the day, they coexist in a symbiotic relationship.

Nature vs. nurture

More horrifying.... are some allergic or immune to the tickling touch (((shudder))).

At the age of 11 months I bravely clutched my deep green best-est buddy Gumby onesy and wormed my way over the baby sitters pink fuzzy hair slippers to give a scratch. She only jumped the first attack, and then it was a daily occurrence. The rest is tickle-phile history. I have tickled from coast to coast, Alberta to Sarnia, Wyoming to Galveston TX
Had a great time.

One of the best was during my earlier marriage days. In the beginning to open up to her of my tickling fetish we agreed to Slowly add tickling during sex at the point of orgasm. I would lightly tickle her feet if were kneeling, she would be tickling my parts and thighs, or her sides when she sit on top of me, and a thumb press in the right place, but definitely foot tickling during oral start up.
The tickling continues up to and through orgasm for both partners, being the gentleman I am the Mrs. Always comes first, then again when I cum, and after holding me down she rocks hard to another, and one more during the separation of our two entangled bodies.

As life evolves, worlds conjure, the Deprived destroy, some seek the
GOD of Green others praise the blues, comfort lies within the open hole of the sacred heart.

Time patterns live, life changes with patterns, there fore change your patterns through time:wub:

When I tickle her at a fancy restaurant, movie, conventions, fairs and public places she becomes hot knowing orgasm is to follow. After a few hours walk around the zoo, teasing and tickling all the way, steam is flowing off both bodies.
She too enjoys the art of tickling.:Kiss2:

AKA, life is perfect

Hmmmm.... Interesting question!

Nature vs. nurture

I think it's half and half! - I think that those of us "into" tickling are born with the "tickling gene", as you put it, but we probably don't realise it until something "triggers" our "interest". For a lot of people, this "triggering" seems to occur during childhood, which is generally where most people encounter tickling for the first time - either from a parent/sibling, or other source (i.e. cartoons on TV, etc). At that time, though, we tend to think we're a bit "odd" for enjoying tickling so much - that's that "Nature part".

The "nurture" part comes later, usually when we discover that there are other's out there who share our "interest", and that we're not alone (Isn't the Internet a great resource?!), or when we have opportunities within our own personal life to explore tickling further, and develop our "interest"

Hereditary? Hmmm.. not so sure about this! There's no history in my family (at least to my knowledge!) of others being "into" tickling. However, I do appreciate that many of us are "in the closet" when it comes to tickling, and so I guess it's plausible that our parents, and their parents, etc could be/have been into it too. That said, I don't think tickling as a "fetish" has been around that long! - Of course, tickling has been around for generations, but society has tended to be fairly conservative/straight when it's come to sex until more recently (perhaps 1960's onwards?) when society started to become more "liberal" and sexually open - what am I saying? Well, I can't imagine people living in the early 1900's openly exploring a "tickling fetish". Even if they felt they had an "interest", they would have no means to explore it in that day and age, and would probably just ignore it and not give it a second thought!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back