• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Need abit of advice

mrfootman88

TMF Poster
Hi all just wanted to ask peoples opinion I am happily in a relationship of 5 years and I have grown quite fond of my future in laws which I have tickled my future mother in laws feet. But my girlfriends sister is becoming a real close Friend of mine and she has always got her beautiful feet out either bare or in nude nylons, which is making me itch to tickle her but I really don't want to ruin my friendship with her and my relationship with my girlfriend I just wanted to ask what can I do should I ignore my itch or should I try and tickle her?

does your girlfriend know you've tickled her mom,if yes,then go ahead and tickle her sister..keep it in the family

There is a difference between tickling her feet and screwing her, if you want to tickle her in a fun sort of way I do 'to see a problem, does your gf know about your fetish and us it sexual in nature? If so leave it alone, if it ain't sexual it shouldn't be an issue, but if she knows and it is sexual definitely leave it alone!!!

Yes she knows I've tickled her mom & she knows about my fetish. I think she has told her mum & sister about my fetish to I keep my fetish sexual with my girlfriend but when its other people I just want to make them laugh but I think my girlfriend doesn't see it that way

I've messed up some friendships by "innocent" tickles, so I no longer do them with even semi-close friends. Plus, the thing about family is that they are (in theory) permanent relationships, so if you creep out a potential sis-in-law, that's going to linger a while. My suggestion would be to find another lee to satisfy the urge, like a TMF arrangement if you can find one, or a paid one if you can afford it. That's a pretty conservative answer - I did have some success in college with tickling friends, so if you don't mind the risk then go for it. Good luck!

lol Hold up, basically your entire gf's family knows you pop a boner when tickling is involved and you still tickle her sister and mom?

Never in my life could I imagine a scenario like that unless it was an episode of SVU or something.

Personally, I'd think it'd be inappropriate, but if all parties are cool with it, hey, good for you.

Just seems like a strange thing to want advise on... I personally think you answered your own question when you said your gf would see it differently to you if you did it and now your looking for some kind of justification for something you know is wrong on here. Problem there is nothing anyone says here will have the smallest impact on the dynamics of your situation, some people will no doubt tell you to do it but they don't have to deal with the fallout after. I'm kinda taking this post with a pinch of salt anyway to be honest!

Hands off of family members! Way too much potential for conflict!

I couldn't agree more with a lot of these statements, even if they are ok with it now, later on your girlfriend will look back at it and hate it....roles reversed, I would try and be ok with it *hypothetically saying it was my gf that tickled my family members* but later I would feel well...a lil disgusted by it...to say the least

Relationships come and go. This fetish is forever. As long as you're not married so there's no concerns about her taking your money in a divorce, I say find out what you can get away with while you still can. Relationships are expendable and I don't believe in limiting yourself to one person anyway. But that's just me.

tell your gf her sis is deliberately teasing as she knows...plan on tickling her WITH you gf's help to teach her a lesson.

Thanks people for your comments as it is fairly obvious I am being stupid and should leave alone I just got confused about what to think

Every relationship is unique. We simply don't your personal background with these people or the way/location you were raised. Hopefully you get a good feel for what is good/bad. Assuming you're asking us for some advice you're probably caught in a moral conflict between the two decisions, which means there is some guilt involved. Weigh it our for yourself, advice on an online forum can only do so much.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back