• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

need help finding a lost tickling artwork picture

ISUmark

TMF Expert
Im going to do my best to explain this, and im hoping someone knows what im talking about. It was a comic..I want to say black and white, and it was a gentleman giving tips on how to tickle a woman. They always had a long explanation in the picture, the guy was talking to you about how to tickle. The 2 I can remember were these:

1. A guy talking about ways to secure a woman if you have no bondage available. It shows him wrapping a towel around her ankles and tickling her feet.

2. This was my favorite..he shows you how to do an anklelock, where basically you sit at the foot of the bed, put one ankle on each side of you, then cross your arms, essentially locking in her ankles while your right hand tickles the left foot and the left hand tickles the right foot. Ive used this many times because I saw this in this particular tickling picture. I want to say it was in black and white but im not sure. Anyone know what im talkin about here? Id love to have this set of pictures again!!

I do remember that one. I know I have it somewhere. It may take awhile, but I'll start looking.

Sounds like CB's stuff.

Attachments

• reflect11.gif
    reflect11.gif
    117.2 KB · Views: 603
  • reflect12.jpg
    reflect12.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 552
I've never seen these before. Thanks for posting them.

Sounds like CB's stuff.

THATS IT!!!!!!! Mannnnn Ive been looking for those for years!!!! Great job helpin me out my friend! The human stocks....I love doin that..A wonderful way to wake up a lady in the morning!! Do you have any more of them?

The whole reflections series. Sadly CB passed away some years back. He is sorely missed.

Attachments

• Reflect1.jpg
    Reflect1.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 336
  • Reflect2.jpg
    Reflect2.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 321
  • Reflect3.jpg
    Reflect3.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 275
  • Reflect4.jpg
    Reflect4.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 250
  • Reflect5.jpg
    Reflect5.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 338
And the final ones.

Attachments

• Reflect6.jpg
    Reflect6.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 284
  • Reflec10.jpg
    Reflec10.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 293
  • Reflect7.jpg
    Reflect7.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 261
  • REFLECT8.JPG
    REFLECT8.JPG
    77.1 KB · Views: 269
  • REFLECT9.JPG
    REFLECT9.JPG
    93.5 KB · Views: 278
LOL, that's some old-school stuff, straight from the days of AOHell and Windows 95.

ahhhh CB and the good ol' days....

Those are great. I have just about everything he did, including "Tickled In Space," which I don't think I've seen online before.

The picture with the ankles tied by the towels is one of my favorite pictures ever!!! I miss ol CB. I had the great pleasure of trading a few letters with him while he was alive. He always wrote back with a sketch of some sort...I loved them. I wish I had saved them now. They went out in one of the great purges ticklers often go through in their life trying to kick the habit...

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back