• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Need help getting a longer version of this RealTickling video

Boombam

Yeah this is pretty old school. On my computer I have a 2 minute version of this:

Capture2.JPG

Capture.JPG

The girl in the black pants was having a harder time tickling the other girl's feet, whereas the blonde had a deliciously easier time. I'm pretty sure I've seen longer versions of this video and would like to know if it's still around to watch or buy, and who the girls were. I know realtickling is pretty old so it might be a little harder

That clip is TC5370. It was a 5:30 clip of Sara (blonde) and Audrey. There was TC5371 which was a another clip of those two that session. Back then clips were pretty short cuz the internet was painfully slow.

5370.jpg

Length: 5 min, 31 sec / 18 megabytes

Now Audrey has Sara on the green and white tickle tower and is tickling her feet and sides. Then she sits her down for some better foot tickling. Then Audrey goes onto the dreaded tickle board and is foot tickled like mad!

5371.jpg

Length: 6 min, 50 sec / 23 megabytes

See Sara tickle the hell out of Audrey Dupree's feet and body on the strap down board. Then they swith places and now Sara is the one laughing hysterically from tickle torture!

Sara will always hold a special place in my heart. Super ticklish and an underrated tickler IMO. She’d get a crazy belly laugh when she was really tickled. “Maid to Laugh” was classic, as was the video of her tickling two other girls that shoot.

That's it! I appreciate the letter/number combo. I found another of theirs I saw way back when. Much appreciated. :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back