• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Need Help. Legitimate or Scam? Where Can I Find This Clip?

TheeOutsider

Hello I'm new and joined today.

I was watching tickling clips on YouTube early this morning. All the clips were 1 to 2min previews of longer clips. I saw a few I liked but one of the video clips I really liked and wanted to buy it.

The video had a watermark that said "To buy full movie (28 minutes) kindly email on:- [email protected]". There about page on YouTube says there an Official tickling video store and use PayPal. The channel is simply called Tickling videos. The channel was made this February 2022.

The video title written underneath the video not in the video, is called "Belly Tickling and navel Tickling fun with cutie girl Annie"

So the reason why I want to know if its a scam is,

1. I want to email them to buy this video.

2. The video itself seems to be done by the same guy that has a Clips4Sale store I buy from now and then called "The Tickle Room". I like his videos and even though his face isn't in this particular video, he always has a tattoo on his arm of The Joker. Which gave me the idea the clip was from that store.

I browsed the Clips4Sale Tickle Room shop and this video isn't on there. I also know the girls name is Indica and not Annie when I search the store. She does have a few videos on the site, but not this particular video. I like some other videos she does as well and she always has the same name.

I figured maybe the video was old and got taken down. But why use a YouTube video to sell the clip. Is this normal?

If I did this correctly I uploaded 2 screenshots of the video below. Maybe someone recognizes it.
Before I email them I want to make sure its not a scam by someone who stole the video so I don't lose my money.

If it is a scam can someone please tell me where I can buy it, I really want it.

By the way I find a lot of preview Tickling clips such as on Facebook from stores Ive been to on Clips4Sale. Not sure if there legit but if they were Why not use the actual video title instead of a vague description.

Thanks in advance.

T2.jpg

T1.jpg

Definitely scam. Maybe not scam in the sense that you won't get what you paid for, but scam in the sense that these aren't his videos and they're 100% pirated from The Tickle Room. Either he's just uploading preview clips and doesn't have the full clips anyway, or the clips were bought with stolen credit cards and you'd just be overpaying him for videos he pirated while the producer gets nothing.

If you're going to email anyone about buying it, just email The Tickle Room directly and ask him if he'll sell it.

[email protected]

Definitely scam. Maybe not scam in the sense that you won't get what you paid for, but scam in the sense that these aren't his videos and they're 100% pirated from The Tickle Room. Either he's just uploading preview clips and doesn't have the full clips anyway, or the clips were bought with stolen credit cards and you'd just be overpaying him for videos he pirated while the producer gets nothing.

If you're going to email anyone about buying it, just email The Tickle Room directly and ask him if he'll sell it.

[email protected]

This. The vast, vast majority of tickling channels on YouTube are trafficking in pirated clips.

Thats because her name is Indica. My advice to you and anyone who buys from him, don't. I am already tracking his emails with people and a major lawsuit is pending. Anyone who buys from him will have some serious issues via their payment accounts and small claims.

Ok thanks Ill email him. Yea it seemed like a scam but wasn't sure. Thanks. my bad for the late reply I was sick.

Sry for late reply I was sick past few days. But Yea I remember her name from other videos I saw. So the YouTube video with the wrong name was one of the reasons I wanted to make sure. I always buy my clips from the actual store, just bought one last week actually from Tickle Room. I can email The Tickle Room gmail about that clip. But I don't know what its called. I don't see that particular clip on the store when searching her name. Do you still have it?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back