• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Need Some Advice!

Soulfly_Tickler

First off, im really jboarder, i just changed my name for the new forum, my signature is the same though. Anyways, I need your help! There is a woman i so desperately want to tickle.....she is my brothers wife! (she's 22) Anyways, she is the finest woman i have ever seen.....and she is off the wall ticklish! She has the most beautiful feet i have ever seen! And they are very ticklish! Ive seen my bro tickle them! She has tickled me before, so why do i get so nervous when i think about tickling her? Ive had so many chances to tickle her bare feet.....but then i wussed out. Please! has anyone else had this problem? When i go to tickle her i get scared that she will get mad! How can i overcome this fear and just tickle her? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

problem solved

I know how you feel.It's happened to many people before.The problem is that 1.it's your brothers wife.2.tickling can be misinterpreted and get your butt in trouble(speaking from exp.).3.There is the whole sensual touch thing and the feeling of cheating(remember the conversation in the beginning of Pulp Fiction about foot massages!)If she has tickled you before it's probably ok to tickle her back.If your brother knows you get a stiffy when you tickle women then you would be ill advised to procede.Know how your brother will feel about it first,then go from there.Just tell him it's all in fun and i'm sure there won't be any problems.Just be careful,and don't let it go beyond tickling!

Re: Need Some advice!

Just walk up behind her, put your arms around her waist, stroke lightly, and see what happens!! I know how you feel. There are two guys I really like and would love to tickle but I doubt that would be the Christain thing to do. :p

Clear Advice

Perhaps I'm not one to talk considering I'm known as having a brass set, specially in public and beaches and fairs and stuff... BUT... I've never gone over that so called "line".

In all things- specially anything sexual- there is always that fine line you do not cross my friend. You're dangerously close to it. Please- you're smart guy- think with your head, not with your.... head.

You said she's the finest woman you've ever seen... the best feet you've ever seen. Well- you need to get out more often. By the time you're in this longer you'll have seen ten gazillion feet better than hers....and you'll not get your teeth knocked out by a jealous bro.

And- to those horny few that may say 'go for it'- think about this: what if you tickle her...and she LIKES it. And is INTO it! Then what? Sneak around behind your Brothers back? Until it goes...how far?:eek:

No, man. You lose all the way around and feel like crap in the process because it's just wrong- which I'm sure you've figured out by now.

Look.....i really appreiciate the thought.....but for one thing, she doesnt like being tickled. I am in no way interested in a sexual relationship with her. I just want to tickle her! my bro wont care! he once held her down when they first met and asked me to tickle her! But then as i said, i wussed out. Tickling isnt "crossing the line" its simply tickling!

Attachments

• crop2.jpg
    crop2.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 22
  • me.jpg
    me.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 32
  • S3kTG7iQSAu19qBAwRiT2OBepjCYC8LvA2w9v9LwxMk.jpg
    S3kTG7iQSAu19qBAwRiT2OBepjCYC8LvA2w9v9LwxMk.jpg
    220.6 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_6116.jpg
    IMG_6116.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 18
Whatever your choice is..

I'm only offering advice- not fighting- cause I've seen guys go down in flames in real life over issues like this and other similar ones that tore families apart...

I don't know you, and was only answering your request for advice- it may not be the answer you wanted to hear at that moment, but it came from the heart and experience. It's always easier to see an issue when you're not the one in the middle of it. I've seen this happen before. It always ends badly. I would be doing you an injustice if I simply agreed with you to "fit in" and make you happy.

Fantasy is great. But we're talking real life now- not fantasy. Tickling your Brothers wife and trying to tell yourself it's "ok" or that it's "not sexual" doesn't change the fact that it's crossing the moral line. I don't know if you posted here to convince yourself or just get encouragement from anyone who'll agree- but agreeing to egg you on doesn't make it right either. I used to have a good friend in tickling, who many years back a had a nice wife- and she was even into this for his pleasure to some degree. I was going to bring them to a fair. But in a similar situation, he screwed it all up and lost it all. Small passing tickles- with any hidden passion- turn into more.

But I have the sad feeling that no matter what anyone says, you'll try to find a way to defend your choice to tickle your Brother's wife with comments like "it's not sexual" or "it's not over the line" or "its just tickling".

First off, please don't let your hormones rule you on this issue: it IS sexual. It arouses you- it's not a hobby you learned in boyscouts to merely pass the time. Honestly look where you are right now. You're here, on a sexual Fetish board. Would you show this board to your Brother? or her? If not, its a hidden sexual desire. If you try to say tickling (as you described her) "the finest women you've ever seen with the finest feet" isn't arousing to you in the slightest... well....what can I say? Look at your own words, that's all.

Secondly, there IS a line with tickling- I've met few lately who know where it is, or when they've stepped over it until it's too late because the lines keep shifting. There's no such thing anymore as "it's just tickling" in this PC world. If you think there is, go out and tickle a minor, or someone against their will, and then tell the judge that "its only tickling" and you'll learn a fast hard lesson about these lines. :(

Frankly with all the beautiful SINGLE women in this world, and with your intelligence, I hope you set your sights elsewhere. But ultimately it's up to you and I wish you the best with whatever your decision. Please think it out.

Thank you for your thoughts.....i will admit they do make sense. I am thinking about everything you said and am coming up with a decision.....any other thoughts?

Attachments

• 1080.jpg
    1080.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 6
Hi there:

For some reason the original thread is closed, but I wanted to answer your question.

The fact that you feel nervous should indicate to you that there is something uncommon about your feelings regarding tickling. Most likely they are based on the fact that tickling arouses you.

Tickling can be "just" fun under many circumstances, but when you start feeling guilty or preocupied, then there is something else.

My main question to you is "How often do you see your brother and her wife? How close are you as a family?". If they live with you, or if you see them practically every day, or if you are really close, then tickling her our of the blue _once_ under a fun discussion or some other innocent circumstance should be OK.

Our family is very close and pretty much everyone knows since I was a kid that I liked to tickle feet. I have pretty much tickled every member of my family and I continue to do so. That is not seen as an odd behaviour.

However, I do not do it to give me sexual pleasure or to satisfy some other "hidden" desire. When I need that, I go to my love interest and "get in on" with her. Note that when you realize that tickling and sexual satisfaction go together, everything changes. You need to control your obsession and make sure you do not cross those thin lines.

In a nutshell, you know yourself and your family. The fact that you are nervous is an indication that something is not right. Otherwise, you would have done it long time ago and it would have not been a big deal. Listen to your gut and make the right decision.

Infatuation is not a good reason to get in trouble. Get around, meet people, tickle as much as you can, and then re-examine the situation. See how you feel then and then make a decision. You would have a new perspective.

Good luck... :)

Knight Tickler

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back