• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Need Tickle Torture Tips on Ex boyfriend - Read it first

JessicaTheCrazy

Edit: Still need ideas!!

I mean like humiliate him that I found out, AND to torture him for what he did to me. BIG TIME!

Hi, first time poster, but I dunno if I'll make a habit out of it yet. I'm at my Exs house as we both have a mutual friend and she is watching his place and I came over and found this site on his computer and some stories by accident. Literally, I closed out of a window and tried to use the recent history and found this place. It's new to me as he never told me about this stuff, we dated for 9 months and we went our separate ways after some problems came up that hurt me very deeply.

So I was wondering, any way I can use his fetish of feet and tickling against him? And what ways could I use it against him if he was tied up?

I know some of you will say damn he's lucky and sounds hot, and I know some will say it's bad and irresponsible. I already know these things so don't post those things. I just want some posts or private messages on how to use it against him. Thanks.

Last edited:
hey jessica. i'm mike, i like the way you think. you can try and tease him with your soles. and bet you can make him laugh

Hmm this is a bit tricky because feet/tickling probably turn him on a lot. How do you "torture" someone with something they enjoy?

be barefoot first. if you want to tie him up try and get your mutual friend to help

that is true. jess and her friend could tickle each other that would be torture for him cause he's not doing it

Now theres an idea to start! I like how you think! I wonder what else we or I could do to him. There should be a book on this haha.

that is true. jess and her friend could tickle each other that would be torture for him cause he's not doing it

You should take him up the arse with a strap-on and tickle his prostate.

I'm still curious how you think any of this would actually be torture and not enjoyable to him?

ok i guess im confused... you mean like torture so he HATES it? like payback for what went down to cause the break-up ... or just torture like 'haha guess what i found out about you' to hold over his head? .... slightly more info maaaaay go a ways in helping people come up with ideas.. just a suggestion...

Oh, alrighty! I'll edit it so it's better to understand.

I mean like humiliate him that I found out, AND to torture him for what he did to me. BIG TIME!

ok i guess im confused... you mean like torture so he HATES it? like payback for what went down to cause the break-up ... or just torture like 'haha guess what i found out about you' to hold over his head? .... slightly more info maaaaay go a ways in helping people come up with ideas.. just a suggestion...

There you go, that's much clearer! I'm sure people will have ideas for you now that they know exactly what you're trying to do.

Thanks! I hope so! I haven't gotten any ideas really yet :( This is like a chance for someones dream story to come true haha.

There you go, that's much clearer! I'm sure people will have ideas for you now that they know exactly what you're trying to do.

Is nobody else disturbed that this chick wants to basically rape somebody for revenge because she's butt hurt?

Here's what you do.

If your friend is willing to help you, when he gets back, tell him that you girls just finished off a bottle of wine and act a bit loopy. Then, gradually, both of you start coming onto him. Maybe one of you starts rubbing his back and the other joins in. He'll think you're drunk but be plenty turned on, and will probably start to hope that a threesome is possible. Then, you and your friend should flirt with him, tell him how you spent the last couple of days talking about how damn sexy he is, and that you both want to explore your wild side together just this once. He might think you're kidding at first but convince him that you're into it. Keep up the flirting and the touching. Once you get to the bedroom, tell him that you'll all get to take turns tying each other up with the handcuffs that you're going to buy before he gets back, but that will be good and ready once he's there. Tell him that he HAS to go first though, and that's the only way that anything sexual is going to happen. Make up some stupid reason, like "guys always dominate girls in real life, it's time for we girls to dominate a guy for a change!" He'll think it's pretty hot, because he's clearly into tickling and bondage. He will probably be hoping that you girls playfully tickle him a little once he's tied up. So he'll agree.

Tie him up and that's when the fun begins. Both of you strip down to whatever point you're comfortable with (nude, lingerie, whatever) and make sure you undress him before tying him up. Then, tell him what you found and how you're going to turn his own fetish against him. He will certainly get freaked out at this point. At that point, just go to town. Tickle the crap out of him. If you've never thought that much about tickling before, just think about the spots in which you are ticklish and try those spots on him.

Here's the thing. He almost certainly finds tickling sexual if he's on here, I mean, the majority of us do, so he's going to get very aroused. This is where the punishment comes in, as he will desperately want sexual "release," but it's up to you to give it to him. You'll have all the control. Let your imagination run wild. This could be a lot of fun.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back