• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Neighbor Tickle

Sherm

TMF Novice
On the tickling thread I was reminded of a short tickle that happened with my next door neighbor.

She was weeding and mulching a tall bush in-between out houses. I had a basketball hoop right there, so I couldn't shoot while she was working. I always go along with the whole family, but she was, to me, old. She had a daughter 2 years older than me.

Any way, I go sit next to her and we start talking. She is on her knees, sitting on her heels and is wearing flip flops. So I have a great view of her really stretched sole of her foot. So I'm thinking how can I get away with giving her a tickle without getting into trouble.

I saw a daddy long leg walking along the grass and got an idea. I said Mrs. M, do you know there is a spider walking on your foot? She shouts "get it off, get it off"!!!

So with all four fingers of my left hand I scrape diagonally up and across her foot expecting my nails to produce some reaction as I pretend to slap away the spider. But nothing happened. So I said "OK, it's gone" and she thanked me.

So I'm thinking that was a bust. But then I get another idea because now the subject has been touched upon...lol So while she is busy finishing up, (so I knew I had to hurry), I said "I can't believe you couldn't feel that spider walking across your foot". And as the words left my lips my fingers started to scrape all along the sole of her foot.

She let out a yelp and started to try and get out of the way. She started to giggle and laugh a bit as she managed to push herself up and stand so I couldn't touch the sole of her foot any more.

She looked down at me and said "don't ever do that. My feet are ticklish". I just sort of sat there embarrassed a bit. She bent down and patted me on the back and said "it's OK, no harm done. Just don't tickle me again. OK?"

I of course agreed. Since the incident never came up again with her, husband or kids, I rather assume that she never told anyone else about the tickling she got from the boy next door.

Nice story but knowing she is ticklish I would have to ask her if I could tickle her feet again sometime.

Yeah, she obviously doesn't like it though so that's why I'm sure he didn't waste his time.

One tickle beats none at all

Sometimes one is too many because a hundred isn't enough. But when it comes to tickling a woman, I still recall many I got only once.

Sherm, I admire your quick thinking, making up an excuse to try to tickle your neighbor again.

Thanks all. Truth is I was never again in a position where I could get at her feet so easily.

What's New

5/27/2024
Take a moment to think about those that sacrificed all on this Memorial Day.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back