• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NEO/NWA/SEK/SWMO area male 'ler seeking female 'lee

Pragmatic

Verified
Mid-forties male 'ler would like to meet a female 'lee to possibly lead to some platonic mutual pleasure. Asexual, professionally employed, educated, and productive single. INTJ-A, 9/1, very logical and literal person, subversive, decisive, think before I speak, only speak when it improves the silence. My circle is small on purpose, and I have an extremely well-honed bullshit and drama aversion instinct. I'm simply wanting to make friends with a woman who shares this particular interest, and is willing to share and participate in our other interests as well. Regular, pedestrian interests, I mean.

While tickling is the basis for introduction through here, I'm interested in "meeting" someone with whom a more diverse connection will form. In a perfect world, we'd be within an easy driving distance of one another: daytrip radius. Kansas City, Tulsa, etc. Realistically, geography is a weak criteria if we really have a great chemistry.

Not looking for marriage or sex or a life partner. A great friend who just happens to love being tickled is a big enough goal for now.

Feel free to send a PM. See if our interests align and move on from that.

Last edited:
Always see this ad and with a sigh wish that you were more interested in switching and that we aligned more closely in a couple other areas. The way it goes it seems, if distance isn't the hurdle then other factors conspire to still make connecting with others into this spectacularly difficult!!

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back