• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Neon Genesis Evangelion: Misato Tickled by: FF7tickler2

FF7tickler

TMF Master
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Misato Tickled by: FF7tickler2

Note to the audience: Well the entire plot for this lacks for the most part any originality, I still hope you enjoy it a tad bit. Also of note would be that to separate something problem esque, I’ve decided to use ( ) for a character’s thoughts, and * * to describe a scenario. Enjoy!

*Our story begins early in the morning in Tokyo-3’s streets. Major Misato Katsuragi had just finished a late shift and was looking forward to her bed more than anything at this moment as she drove down the streets toward her home.*

Misato: (Paperwork for the Angels had become even more hectic after being promoted to Major.)

*The radio had been turned down low, but still a J-pop song’s music could be heard quite distinctly. She looks ahead, slamming on the brakes of her car quickly after noticing what was up ahead. The road was blocked by a pair of black cars on their side while a group of men dressed in black holding uzis were standing in front of them.*

Black suited man: Major Katsuragi of Nerv. We request you to come along with us.

*The door to Misato’s car opens with her and her pistol and hand. She changes to her shooting stance focusing on the first man’s head.*

Misato: Like hell I’d ever come along with you.

Black suited man II: So be it.

Misato: Damn it.

*A shot goes off from Misato’s pistol going through her earlier target’s head silencing him. She dives behind the back of her car, as the men in black begin using uzis on it.*

Misato: (Why does this always happen to me? I still have more payments on this car!) You asshol..Phmp..

*Misato feels a damp cloth being applied to her mouth before she begins to lose consciousness. The last image she sees is a man dressed in a gray trench coat with a smile on his face.*

*Misato’s eyes open adjusting to a light overhead of her, she hears a noise and her head snaps toward where it is*

???: I see you are now awake Miss Katsuragi.

Misato: Who the hell are you?!

???: Consider me your host, for that is all I can tell you.

*Misato tries getting up to find herself restrained. Tight leather straps were holding down her arms and legs to a metal table. She looks around to see the room bare accept for a chair and a small moveable tray cart.*

Host: I see your quite observant, of course Nerv personnel should make sure to check if they can learn anything from an area, so that they can determine which enemy has captured them. Am I correct?

*Misato grogginess has begun to ware off more as she notices a sudden coldness on her body as goosebumps begin to appear all over her. She finds out that most of her clothes have been removed excluding her bra and panties. *

Misato: What kinda pervert are you to do something like this to a young person like me, you foul man?

Host: Wha? What?! Pervert? (I’m quite taken a back by this woman’s remarks. Here she is like this and that’s all she can think of?!)

*Misato observes her captor now, besides the long grey trenchcoat, his pants are gray, and he has black shoes. He is probably in his late 30’s and has a long mustache on his face. He wears a hat and sunglasses so that besides his mouth nothing on his face is distinguishable.*
Host: No matter, I didn’t remove your clothes, you see the men you saw earlier dressed in black seemed to find some pleasure in doing it themselves. I didn’t think it necessary, but as I am a gentleman, I couldn’t do anymore than ask them. They took your clothes somewhere, but I decided to leave them to whatever sick fancies they may have. For I have business to attend to.

*The Host’s eyes go over Misato’s body looking at her scar*

Host: It’s terrible that such a beautiful young women has been scarred in such a way.

Misato: (Alright then, I’ll try it although its degrading. The seductive woman approach.) Well if you undid these leather straps on my arms, I could show you how beautiful I could be in more ways than one.
Host: You must think quite lowly of me, Miss Katsuragi, not to mention you seem to forget your predicament. If I were keen on such an interest, I could very easily do such a thing to you now. But as I am a gentlemen, I think nothing of such matters. So now let us get on to our business.. As you are a Major and create the battle strategies for the Evangelions, we’d like to know more about them. You know for the sake of giving others a chance at a nice budget and getting some money into our pockets.

Misato: You think I would tell you.

Host: A woman to the very end, strong and noble. Well I doubted that my little chat would pursue you, so I have other means to get you to speak with.

*The Host proceeded to move the chair towards where Misato’s feet were and rolled the table along with him.*

Misato: Torture, huh?

Host: Some may call it torture..

*The host holds up a long white fluffy feather*

Misato: Huh? What is that for?

Host: You’ll see won’t you?
*The Host sits down and draws the feather up Misato’s sole and begins to weave it into one of the areas between Misato’s toes when he notices that Misato toes grab onto the feather.*

Host: Hand to hand combat? Or should I say foot to hand combat.

Misato: Hehehe. Stop with the corny jokes..

Host: Well its time for my counter attack isn’t it?

*He slides his fingernails up Misato’s sole making her release the feather from its prison with a fierce series of giggles. He continues the interrogation of Misato’s foot with switching tactics, with the spidery fingers tickling the under areas of Misato’s toes, well the feather investigates the rest of Misato’s foot from her heel to the sides of her feet. Misato’s head is rolling back and forth making her hair a mess as she attempts to watch what her Host is doing and tries to protect herself pathetically*

Misato: Hahahaha! Stop! Hahahaha! Not there. Hahahaa! It tickles so much.. Hahaha!

Host: Well a guest is supposed to be polite to their host, and I don’t think that stunt with your toes was very polite, so I’ll just pay you back double.

*He drops the feather and proceeds to rake his nails up both of her soles. This sends Misato into her limited thrashing spree as her laughter goes up another level*

Misato: HAHAHAHA! NOT BOTH MY FEEHAHAT ATHAHA ONCEHAHA! (The wonders of caps lock, it actually makes it look like it went up a level.)

*The Host stops tickling Misato’s feet (You have to give the upperbody fans something..) and moves the table to the side of the metal table where Misato is on.*

Misato: Hmph.. huh. Huh. Huh.

Host: Do get your breath back dear, we do have a limited schedule, and we do need that information. Now tell me all about the Evangelions, their capabilities, how they are created, all of it. Or should we begin round two?

*Misato’s face is a crimson red, and her eyes feel with fear at the last two words.*

Misato: I don’t know anything honestly..

Host: And you expect me to believe that? A lie would have been better, but so be it.

*He picks up a feather duster, a big one that could cover a wide area of Misato at a time*

Host: Shall we begin?

*He begins using the feather duster across Misato’s stomach being sure to go over the belly button area to make Misato’s laughter jump from a series of giggles to a high level of laughter. He continued this for a while, but grew bored quickly and dropped the feather for a hair brush with bristles that ended with balls on the end of them*

Host: Now, should we try another area?

*Being on Misato’s right side, he goes toward her right armpit, and regardless of her arm’s urge to slam downward and close it up from the coming brush the leather straps hold strong. He slides it into Misato’s armpits getting a slightly better result than the weak giggles on the stomach, but continues on with it, attempting to find a better way of tickling the area with his device, and manages to get it up a good deal by using the feather duster instead.*

Host: Well it appears your feet is your most ticklish area, Miss Katsuragi. So I think I’ll explore that some more, for some more effective treatment.

*Misato’s eyes widen*

*Upstairs machine gun fire can be heard quite distinctly along with a certain amount of screams*

Host: Apparently the knights have arrived for the princess. No matter, there are others to attend to. I bid you farewell Miss Katsuragi.

*Host walks over to a wall and types flips open a dummy area on the wall, hits a series of buttons that Misato can’t make out and leaves through the door quickly before it shuts. Misato feels a sudden wave of tiredness and sleep finally comes peacefully.*

*The Next Day at Nerv HQ*

*Misato is standing in Ritsuko’s work area at HQ. Ritsuko has taken a break to have some coffee with Misato.*

Ritsuko: Well you should be happy, news has spread fast about the incident. To think that you have to undergo an interrogation with Seele. But I wouldn’t worry since your currently important in fighting the Angels.

Misato: Your just making this more depressing that it already is.

*Misato looks down at her coffee and sighs*

Ritsuko: Not to mention Shinji doesn’t even know why you didn’t show up. It should be quite embarrassing to say you were tickled all morning. He’ll probably end up yelling at you for making lies because you were out with Kaji.

Misato: It wasn’t a funny thing Ritsuko.

Ritsuko: It was just a little tickling, no big deal..

Misato: You! And your supposed to be my friend. Take this?

Ritsuko: What?! No!

*Misato pins Ritsuko against one of the counters and begins tickling her ribs*

Ritsuko: Stop! Hahaha! No!

Misato: Its just a little tickling!

Fin

Heh...

Great stuff, man. Keep em' coming. I've always liked yer' stuff.

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back