• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nerf Guns, Marbles, and Tickling. Oh My!

Decided to throw my proverbial hat into the mix! So let's rewind all the way back to 2003. I am in my freshman year of college. A group of us were bored and decided to come up with a game to play across all of campus. We dubbed it hit man for tickles. Rules were simple anyone could play as long as they had Nerf Gun the correct color Nerf darts. Color code is as follows.

Red dart equals instant freeze for 10 minutes of tickles
Blue dart equals no longer able to run away for 1 minute
Black dart was instant tickles at a choosing of the person

Also the one rule was darts were not active during class schedules and during cafeteria hours for eating.

Now onto the Juicy parts. So there I am leaving class from the Rotunda Building. Now this building made one big loop with four exits being north of campus, South of campus, west of campus and east of campus. I am leaving class one day and sort of glance behind me and notice the guy following me with clearly visible Nerf gun in hand.

I made a quick turn to one of the exits which also had drink machines and snack. (Something to note, remember that old Looney tune where Bugs is running form Elmer Fudd I got the idea from that) i reach into my back pack and grab a bag of Marbles and throw them behind me. The guy keeps running full speed and hits the marbles and instantly falls on his butt. As I just laughed and actually was semi amused that it actually worked. And all I hear from was "God Damnit Ashe how do you come up with this shit"

Later on while I was in the common area watching TV my room mate strides up with stupid grin on her face. "Hey Ashe whats 5'4" and loves spiderman. I looked at here and smile and say me. She says yes then pounces on me on the couch and begins to hug me and tickles me. I giggled and laughed for around 5 minutes. She then let's me go and we went back to our room and got some sleep.

Tha tha tha tha tha that's all folks!

XD how bizarre! Amazing what university students get up too in their free time! Wish my free time at university was that exciting, but I got a gd few Tickles in, but not with crazy ruling like that lol I take it you never got nerfed at any point then? Cuz u were an expect in the art of up stop improv for escaping?

Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back