• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

nervous underwear model F/M

Tickle Abuse

Verified
Mark is nervous for two reasons: one, he is deathly afraid of being tickled because of a childhood experience, and two because he is afraid his friends and sponsor will see his video. He wants to overcome his demons and needs a few bucks, but he will not overcome any demons today because a ticke demon is going to put a serious hurtin on the pretty boy. As we all know, Tasha salivates when she sees a pretty boy, she cannot wait to punish them! Poor Mark is so scared, you can see his fear right from the beginning. His nervous anticipation is building, and Tasha just unleashes tickling hell on the poor bastard! Her focus is on his big size 13 feet, but she wants to tickle his entire hard body, starting off with his pits and nipples. This is just to get him warmed up. She attacks his feet with a viciousness that only Tasha has, she has no regard for his fear or suffering! Mark is laughing of course, but this guy is petrified! This pro underwear model can't get by on his good looks today, Tasha just wants another one of her victims to have nightmares about her!

You can find this video on my f/m clips4sale store: Tickle Abuse

She has a very stern look on her face that tells me that she meant business. I hope my "she's not evil enough" comments haven't triggered this new ruthlessness....then again, hopefully it did :D

Leona:justlips::3poke:

I have one more video of Mark in business attire and socks, he just came from a meeting with his agent in Manhattan when he got here. He looks even more nervous in that one.

Thanks Tommy ................ !!!!!

I have one more video of Mark in business attire and socks, he just came from a meeting with his agent in Manhattan when he got here. He looks even more nervous in that one.

Just bought this one and another of the newer clips tonight!!!!!

Incrediably "HOT" ................:yowzer::yowzer:.................. as usual!!!!!

Thanks Again!!!!

By the way ................:ermm:.................. Did you ever get that "check-up" you were talking about? LOL!!!!

You know, we can't let a good pair of "sheer nylon socks" go to waste now ..................:woot::woot: .................. COULD WE!!!!

:wavingguy

Tony

Last edited:
You will only inspire Tasha to become even more ruthless, if that's possible!

Yay! I've inspired someone! Could've had inspired someone to write a novel or create a work of art...but inspiring a ler to be more ruthless is priceless!

Leona :justlips: :3poke:

Well if I didn't make some good f/m videos, I had a few people who were going to find and tickle me, lol. Glad you like.

Yeah....me especially! :p

I'm sure that me and Tasha would make sure the f/m tickling clips last a lifetime...with you being the star lol

aww... we do need more video's of men.. but in my opinion.. now dont shot me.. she is kind ruff..gentle tickles- tickle more and will make the lee last longer... he is nice looking.. I am jelaous.. wish I was her..

She has a very stern look on her face that tells me that she meant business. I hope my "she's not evil enough" comments haven't triggered this new ruthlessness....then again, hopefully it did :D

Leona:justlips::3poke:

Yeah she did look rather stern there instead of her usual "laugh at the ticklee and have fun" look. Then again, maybe he deserved it. haha

Well, Tasha will have another crack at Mark soon, either this week or next for some more full body tickling on the bed.

Mark is coming back for more tomorrow, any requests or ideas?

how about Tasha and Tara Bush double teaming him, using every available "tool of the trade" such as their fingers, toes, hair, lips (for blowing raspberries), tongue, teeth, feathers, feather dusters, feathered boa (between the toes), hairbrush, electric toothbrush and/or flosser....too many ideas coming to my mind all at once.....I can't stop it....lol

how about Tasha and Tara Bush double teaming him, using every available "tool of the trade" such as their fingers, toes, hair, lips (for blowing raspberries), tongue, teeth, feathers, feather dusters, feathered boa (between the toes), hairbrush, electric toothbrush and/or flosser....too many ideas coming to my mind all at once.....I can't stop it....lol

Leona is gonna' get someone tickled to death for real! :yowzer:

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back