• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NESSE ISSUE #1 *New E-Comic 6/12/09

Okay, yeah...I'm trying really hard not to make a Tomato Dragon comment as well...but...

MAN! This reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally reminds me of his Original Stip style. Even the mad doctor guy with the bumpy tongue reminds me of Dr Forester from Topin in Training. o_O!!! Weird.

And that's a compliment. Early Stip comics are some of my fave from the entire genre.

I got this issue and I have to say I thought it was really great. Nesse is fun and sexy. And the project never takes itself too seriously. I'd never try to put pseudo-objective criteria in a review since we all know that this stuff is incredibly subjective but I truly think the majority of tickle fans would really dig this comic. I know it definitely pushed some of my buttons. And I usually prefer a more erotic approach. Just goes to show you that it's not always just about the content, but how the artist conveys the material.

Jai Sin, ya certainly have my business for future publications.

Would definitely recommend this one. Such a silly sexy read.

Catch ya later,

The Deeto

"Oversized deformed feet"? I've got no problem with that at all. Certainly not with a pair as gorgeous as those of Nesse. :)

When I first saw the promos, I was amazed by the style and coloration. This is VERY Tomato Dragon like, right down to certain details in the way of coloring. But it's too professionally done to be just a cheap knock off. Almost as if some TD doppleganger has arrived from a parallel dimension... ;)
And frankly, I quite like it this way. Probably my favorite TD comic was "Stipplewitz Underworld", and that's where Nesse bears resemblance.

First off, I love the character. She's got a bit of an Egyptian look (skin color, haircut) and I absolutely love all things Egyptian... Well, I love Egyptian looking girls anyway... and on top of that she's really cute, with just a bit of badass mixed in to spice her up. I love it.

The story is simple, yet there are hints at a more enigmatic, larger story arc -after all, we know very little about Nesse's world (which is an amazing mix of a sci-fi and fantasy setting). No doubt this will be further explored as/if the series is continued. Granted, only half of the story is actual tickling content, but those scenes more than make up for it. It must also noted that this comic has a higher than average panels-per-page count. So you can't just compare this comic to any other comic. The artwork, as I had already implied is simply awesome. Again, it shares it's dynamics with the style that TD employes, further enhanced by clever background coloring techniques to suggest motion and speed. The coloration is one thing that struck me as one of the comics most dazzling features. Many people take colors for granted, but as an artist I know full well what it takes to create something like this. I won't go into a lot of technical details, but the placing of the highlights and the professionalism of the lighting (two-way lighting!) make this more than just another tickling comic. This may be a short read, but it was an absolutely amazing one. Certainly ranks amongst my personal "top favorite tickling comics" list! :)

The story: What a nice plot! It led me to ask why and what is this captive like… only to be justified by the intense action in the succeding panels. Such set-up is effective enough to answer the questions .

The art: Like they said, at first glance the drawings look like that of Tomato Dragon’s except for the unique hint of style. The execution of strokes makes the big difference. The colors are warm, while TD’s are pastel. This reminds me somewhat of Lilo and Stitch by impression (only), but not as a whole. I appreciate the skin contortions during the tickling. The elements are fresh and scary, one I admit to consider a nightmare if it happens to me. So far I felt tickled by the TK details… and the last blow – her fiery stance!!! I’d love to see the next…damnit!

i do agree. the story is hot and the art work is off the chain. there should be a tickling main stream cartoon. or something on the anime network or something. that would be hot.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back