• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NEST 2008 - Who's DEFINITELY Attending?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am in and am super excited. I have been a lurker, occasional poster, and perennial trivia runner up for years now on this forum and have always wanted to go to NEST. I registered last year but couldn't go last year. But I am definitely in this year and looking forward to meeting everyone there.

I'm all registered as well. Totally cannot wait~! It's going to be a blast. (^_^)

Hey, I'm in too. Lurked here for a long time, but havent posted much. Although I thought about attending a tickling event for a long time, I registered for NEST pretty much on a whim, because I figured I'm a single guy, unknown to the community and registering so late that there was no way my application would be approved. If I thought I'd actually be welcomed, I think I might not have had the guts to register!

But now that I'm committed I'm determined to have a great time. A bit terrified, but looking forward to it, too. I understand the NEST gang is generally a pretty normal bunch, so that's cool.

A little about me: 32 M, from NYC. Both a lee and a ler, with a bigtime foot fetish. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

1st timer

I plan on going and I am really looking forward to it. My friends have been telling me all about it for some time now and I have been curious. So when they offered to bring me along I couldn't pass up on the opportunity and told them what the hell why not? And here I am:wavingguy

Here's a little bit about me. I am 23, female, and I like to tickle and be tickled though mostly I am the 'lee. I have very ticklish feet(to the point where sometimes I have to be pinned down because of squirming to much) and other little places that will have me giggling.

Can't wait to meet you all.:justlips:

Welcome to the TMF, fireguardian, and congratulations on making your first post. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

And have fun at NEST. I look forward to meeting you there. :D

Surprisingly enough....I am being dragged to it by the rhinoceros.

Glad to see there are other newbie lurkers making their first foray to NEST. About me I am 26/m (very much not bald despite the name), and love to both tickle and be tickled. Look forward to meeting everyone there.

count me in

delurkin for my first nest! can't wait to meet everybody...see ya in may!

Expect to be there

Looking forward to meeting lots of new folks this year and, of course, seeing all my friends already made. :bowing:

Last edited:
First NEST

I have been a long time tickle fan and member of the forum altho i havent really posted all that much. I really excited because I had relatively few tickle experience in college and am hoping i can tickle/be tickled next month. I am 23/M from Penn State, my picture is on the NESTNewbians yahoo group. I hope to find out what my ticklish spots are, I hear the Bella is a talented tickler so maybe I can enlist her help or another talented veteran. Cant wait to meet you all, I am looking forward to it. :)

Just curious, as I don't attend, but how many folks show up for these things?
webmaster joe

Flight and Hotel are paid up....

I look forward to meeting all of you!:bouncybou

--T

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back