• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NEST 2011

falcon

Verified
Ok, so this will be short and sweet. I had an absolute blast, as usual :) Seeing old friends, making new ones, it goes without saying. I will definitely give some thank you's here:

To Lee and the NEST Team (DM's as well) for putting on yet another amazing event, thank you so much for everything you guys do!!!

To all my old friends, you have no idea how vital you have been to my survival over the past year. And I mean that quite literally. Those whom I have known for a while know what I was going through last year and know that being at NEST was very difficult for me. I had woke up the morning I was supposed to come out and said that I didn't want to go, but I went anyway. I was glad that I did but it was still very difficult. So, to my friends that have been involved in my life in some way, shape or form, I say, thank you for saving my life :)

To my new friends, you are amazing people and I hope to keep up communication with you and get to know you better, not only as fetishists, but as regular people as well. I know that most of us have more than this one commonality between us all, which is a great thing. I hope to see you next year as well!!

And that's really it, guys. Just a big thank you to everyone who was there. You truely made it a great weekend! I hope you all are safe and I wish you nothing but great things in the next year! I love you guys!

May not have been there bro, but I feel ya and friends will always stick together through thick and thin. Besides, I don't know many other Americans who can bash the Leafs with the best of them, take Kings bashings in stride with the best of them and have a shared passion for Anaheim DUCK HUNTing. :D

I got yer back!

Falcon my brother. Love you man. It was excellent seeing you again. Keep going forward my man. Maybe I will see you in another month for a bit. I will be in Vegas for a few days.

Falcon!

It was so awesome meeting you. The session we had with a few others was the best ever!
Highwing and I had a pleasure of meeting you, and enjoyed our play time with you.

Please be safe, and see you next year!

<3

Last edited:
Falcon,

It was a pleasure meeting you. I have no doubt your wonderful roommates immeasurably enhanced your NEST experience. :)

I'm glad you came, dude... it wouldn't have been the same without you, paisan. I know it's been a crap year for you. I'm glad you had a good time. Hang in there, man.

Jim

My brother, the weekend couldn't have started off any better than catching the shuttle in with you. It's ALWAYS a pleasure to have you around.

It was definitely a pleasure meeting you! You are truly a great man!!

<3 I'm glad you had a wonderful time and an even better year that last. You're a kind, thoughtful human being who deserves to be happy.

Enjoyed hanging out with you as always....and it's now tradition for you to ride in the back of my car ;)

Falcon it was so great to actually hang out with you a bit this year. Your awesome dude! Can't wait to see you again next year.

thanks guys. i really consider you all family and much more than friends. love you guys hard! :D

Always good to see you again, duder!

Yeah, I agree, these NEST gatherings are kinda like family reunions.

Falcon, you were one of the few people I did not get to meet last year at Nest. glad I had a chance to meet you this year.

Really glad we got to meet and chat some this year. It is crazy trying to meet and talk with everyone, but I am really happy this year we made that happen. Look forward to seeing you again, another time.

You are easily one of the sweetest guys I've ever met. Thank you for being such a big part of my weekend and being a constant source of support. Miss you very much. <3

I agree with Gin, you are amazingly sweet (and evil) in a good twist. It was awesome getting to hang out more this year and I can't wait to see you again! *HUGS!*

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back