• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NEST 2014?

Skipadeedoodah

Verified
So I know it's early, but NEST has come up in several conversations lately in one way or another, and it has me curious who I can expect to see there this year. Anyone else already thinking about it?

I would love to go , it sounds fun :) but maybe next year, or another time in the future.

Yes, I have been thinking about it ever since I read Myriads' post saying that UNY is canceled for 2014. That makes NEST the next gathering that I will attend.

I'd like to but I never know what kind of crowd is there. older younger?

Since I live in one of the suburbs near Philly with my boyfriend we're both planning to attend. I really hope they have it. Not having to stay at the hotel will make it loads cheaper.

I have never been to a gathering at all ever and was told by several that for a first timer, NEST wasn't the best way to go. So I was going to go to UNY...until recently :/

So now I am not so sure. Perhaps it would be easier if I knew a lot of friends who were going, but for now, NEST just seems too intimidating for a tickle gathering newbie like me :p

So now I am not so sure. Perhaps it would be easier if I knew a lot of friends who were going, but for now, NEST just seems too intimidating for a tickle gathering newbie like me :p

Candy: I'm in the same boat as you.

I have never been to a gathering at all ever and was told by several that for a first timer, NEST wasn't the best way to go. So I was going to go to UNY...until recently :/

--------------------------------------------------

hey there- would you like me to go with you???????

NEST is always the first weekend in May. :]

Also, NEST is a wonderful gathering for first-timers. I suggest going into the NEST subforum
and reading some of the old threads. You will have an incredible time and make wonderful
memories.

I'd like to but I never know what kind of crowd is there. older younger?

The past few years I think it's been around 70 people, about a 60/40ish guy/girl split. As far as age... it runs the whole gamut. There are people in their early 20s (maybe even younger) up to their 60s and everything in between. If I had to pick an average I guess I would say 30s or 40s. But that's just a guess. No matter how old you are you'll find peers there.

Candy: I'm in the same boat as you.

NEST is bigger than other gatherings, but all that really means is there are more people excited to welcome you :) New people are my FAVORITE part of gatherings, and I know a lot of people would agree. Don't not come just because you're afraid of being overwhelmed. There are lots of people who want to make friends with you.

I'm planning on making my first appearance this year.

I've been thinking about it. Super nervous about the idea of going because I wont be able to take my SO along with me as he has other engagements at the time.

I'd really like to go while I'm still technically a teenager, but I'm on the west coast :( Which state is it in? MAYBE I could make it there, hopefully

I have never been to a gathering at all ever and was told by several that for a first timer, NEST wasn't the best way to go...
So now I am not so sure.

My wife KT and I have, with others on the team, monitored at this event for several years to keep things happy, sociable, and safe for all participants.

It is unwise to confuse NEST with Mordor.

No-one is EVER required to 'do' anything at NEST- how you participate and interact to whatever degree is entirely up to you.

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I really can't imagine anyone who has actually attended NEST (as opposed to those who either (a) lie about having been there or (b) attend once but hide in their hotel rooms in a neurotic frenzy throughout the weekend and barely speak to their fellow guests- I've seen both happen) giving out advice of that nature.

I assure you that you would be very welcome, and would feel very safe throughout your stay.

Last edited:
I've moved farther away and I've been unemployed for a bit, so I'm at the 50-50 mark on being unable to attend. I do hope I can pull everything together.

I think my NEST days are over...I had a great time when I went before and it was a nice experience. It was great meeting those of you I had and for those that will be in attendance this year I hope you have a blast.

So I know it's early, but NEST has come up in several conversations lately in one way or another, and it has me curious who I can expect to see there this year. Anyone else already thinking about it?

this will be my first nest and i will be there!
veryexcited for it as well!

I plan on attending it is great for newbies I'm shy and if I can have a great time anyone can.

Thinking about making it for the first time. Hope to meet some wicked F lers and ticklish lees!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back