• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NEST is Happening!

QBWeaver

Verified
Dan and I arrived in Philly Tuesday night and got to have dinner with Max and Mike at our Favorite restaurant in town. After some well needed rest we spent Wednesday arranging for the food for NEST and doing some running around town enjoying South Street and just the hot weather in the area. Then last night Mike came over too the motel and it ended up with Mike and Dan experimenting with their "toys" on me! Mike figured out a bondage hold on me that worked to my demise last night. So the NEST is already in full swing! LOL

Today it's Thursday. Max,Dan and I are sitting around getting ready to go out to grab a bite to eat. There are bunches of people arriving tonight and we'll be partying already.

I've sent everyone the information on the room number I'm in and the other social and gathering information so if you've not received it yet just drop me an email right away.

Can't wait to see you all very soon! I'll continue to post updates on this thread throughout the weekend!

Hugs and Tickles!

Jan

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh how I envy you people!

Next year, if the good Lord's willing and the creeks don't rise, I'm gonna at least make it to dinner with some of you fine folk! This year was bad for me to travel the week of NEST...but maybe I can swing something next year!

I hope everybody has a great and safe time!

~ toyou

toyou444 said:
Oh how I envy you people!

My sentiments exactly!!! :cry1: :cry1: :cry1:

I hope you guys have the best time ever!

and details, darn it! I want details!!!!

Heh, heh, heh. It's my job. It's what I do.

Sorry I'm gonna have to miss you guys this year...I have an ill family member, and the situation's kind of stressing us out. Enjoy yourselves...:D

ah, Sorry to hear the knox, we will miss you. I have some not so great news myself. We lost our babysitter to illness but Giantfan121262 has kindly accepted the job of babysitting so I can attend for the 1st time. I know he sorely wanted to come with me. I thank Giantfan121262 for letting me go without him this year as he knows this is something I have wanted to do for a long time.

I look forward to meeting everyone and should be up there Sat for the meet and greet!

Have fun until then and save some play for me!!

Woooo Hoooooo!!!!!!!!

Less than 24 hours and we'll be up there as well!

Sorry to hear about the illness in your family, Knox. We'll be thinking good thoughts for you.

I was looking foward to having a couple(?) beers with you, Giantfan.
You're truly a gentleman for watching the kids this weekend. We'll connect soon.

Drew

Knox...we'll miss ya man!

Giantfan....I am beginning to think that you and I are gonna have to just get together for a beer so I can finally meet ya!

Drew...Counting down the minutes, bro!

Ray

Knox and Giantfan, sorry you won't be able to attend.
I should be arriving early Saturday afternoon.
Looking forward to it! :D :p

Bag's all packed, pedicure's done; I shall be there tomorrow at noon :devil:

Can't wait to see you all!

Bella

You're truly a gentleman for watching the kids this weekend. We'll connect soon.

Drew [/B][/QUOTE]

Thank you very much for your kind words. It really wouldn't be the same without Judy and I know it's something that she has been yearning to do alot longer than me.

The couple(????) of beers sounds great. Just make sure it's Celebration Ale LOL.

Hope everyong has a great time.

Knoxie, I'll be thinking good thoughts for you as well as you cope with the illness in your family.

Venray, name the time, date, and place and I am THERE!!

awww... giantfan121262, I was looking forward to meeting you!

Judy, looking forward to seeing you in action. if you need a copilot... ;)

see you all tomorrow!

Ayla, together we can fly the ticklish guys to the moon!! Pilot to copilot, ready for take off!!! Now Boarding the NEST Express!!

Ayla ny said:
awww... giantfan121262, I was looking forward to meeting you!

Judy, looking forward to seeing you in action. if you need a copilot... ;)

see you all tomorrow!

Aw Ayla, you are so sweet! I was looking forward to meeting you as well :(

AFA the pilot to co pilot, I'd like to be a fly on the wall to see that. You can use the hallway as the run way. ;)

I'm really disapointed I can't make it Sunday. I hope everyone has a GREAT time!!

tbbw

HAVE FUN YOU GUYS!!!!

Aw, how I wish I could be there! But next year, you can count on it, you won't be able to keep me away! Best of wishes for a fun, safe, 'educational' (lol, im a corn-ball, i know...) time, and I echo the plea for DETAILS!!!

Have a blast!!!

~clair :D

giantfan121262 and knox,
I am saddend that you both will be missing. I was looking forward to seeing you both.

On another sad note, McGyver Tklr's dad died Thursday, after a long bout with cancer. We will still be attending as the funeral is in Maryland and Philly is on the way. We may, however, need to leave Sunday evening as opposed to Monday. It all depends when the funeral is scheduled for, which we will find out today.

I'd like to thank QBWeaver, in advanced, for offering to do ANYTHING to help him get through this. I have been waiting years for this opportunity. :p :D

On our way!!!!!!!

Ohhhh we're off to see the Wizard..
The wonderful Wizard of Nest.
We hear he is a Wiz of a Wiz...
We hear he is the best.

The Wizard of Nest is Fun Because
Of all the wonderful things he does.
Because, because, because ,because ,because..
Because of the wonderful things he does.

We're off to see the Wizard....the wonderful wizard of NEST.

East coast coming at ya all!!!!!!!

Ray

AAAAAAAhahaha! I'll get you, my pretty...and your little hummingbird too! We're off (our rockers).

Ann

You kitty cats are so funny...I can't wait to see and meet you all!
And, Jan....thanks for letting me hang with you on Saturday,I'm really looking forward to it....:devil: , see ya in the afternoon!

Yippee!

kwildoctr and I will be arriving this evening. :)

njjen3953 said:
giantfan121262 and knox,
I am saddend that you both will be missing. I was looking forward to seeing you both.

On another sad note, McGyver Tklr's dad died Thursday, after a long bout with cancer. We will still be attending as the funeral is in Maryland and Philly is on the way. We may, however, need to leave Sunday evening as opposed to Monday. It all depends when the funeral is scheduled for, which we will find out today.

I'd like to thank QBWeaver, in advanced, for offering to do ANYTHING to help him get through this. I have been waiting years for this opportunity. :p :D

Ohh...sorry to hear that Jen, my prayers are with McGyver's family!

It will be good to see you both this weekend :)

giantfan121262 said:

Cries into his beer...this one is for you Giantfan ;)

I feel another incurable case of nest-fever coming on. WoooHOOO!! I've been extremely busy with finals and two long lost good friends dropping in on me unannounced last week, so I haven't had much time to think, much less think about nest. So reading this thread is getting me JUICED. Unlike the past two years, I really seriously have made it my #1 personal goal to NOT be broken this year. ;) So until then, be good.....and don't get tooo crazy! See you Sunday.

Peace

Ed

Ps. Big thanks to Max and Jan and everybody else for making it happen AGAIN!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back