• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NEST regrets thread

LeeAllure

TMF Master
Please use this thread if you absolutely must post that you're not able to come this year. Thank you.

I wish to visit with all my friends and people that I have posted with over the years.

While I am not able to make it this year (volunteered to take my gf and her kids to Disneyland that same weekend), I'm definitely not crying about it. I am, however, upset, but understanding, that there will be no NEST beyond this year. Since that thread is now closed and I can't reply, I would like to give a huge thank you to Max, Lee and the entire NEST team for making such a thing possible. The last 3 years I have attended have been wonderful and I will miss seeing everyone very much. I had hoped to bring my gf next year but that will not be possible. At any rate, since it may be quite a while before I get to see anyone, have a fantastic NEST '12!!!! Be safe and please know that I love you guys, all of you, with all my heart and soul.

Luke

Unfortunately I won't be able to make it this year--but it's because I got a job out in California! (coming back to the East Coast soon though.) And more good news--there are two gatherings out there coming up in the next month :) So I'm slightly less bummed. But I'll miss all my NEST friends!

EDIT: Wow, I just saw the "no more NEST" thread. I'm saddened but not surprised. I hope everyone has fun at the final giant NEST! Lee, Amanda, Max, Jeff, Jamie, Rob, Libertine, Bella, and the whole gang have done an amazing job in years past. I'll continue to look fondly on my NEST memories, and I look forward to many more gatherings, on both coasts!

I haven't gone to NEST in a while, but I'll be like 500 miles closer to Philly than I usually am that weekend, so I'm gonna try real hard to make it. I kinda made the decision last minute, so it might not work out, but if not I hope everyone has a good time and maybe I'll catch everyone at another gathering sometime. :)

Posting here to give folks a heads up in case you don't end up seeing us. We just learned today after much scrambling to try to track him down, that my brother is very sick and is dying. So, instead of our planned fun time with all our crazy friends, Drew & I are heading to DE to drag my brother to a hospital and then get him set up in hospice. I'm trying to make all the arrangements before we go so we can be done as quickly as possible and have a chance of still popping in on everyone for at least a bit. But, if you don't see us, that's why.

Posting here to give folks a heads up in case you don't end up seeing us. We just learned today after much scrambling to try to track him down, that my brother is very sick and is dying. So, instead of our planned fun time with all our crazy friends, Drew & I are heading to DE to drag my brother to a hospital and then get him set up in hospice. I'm trying to make all the arrangements before we go so we can be done as quickly as possible and have a chance of still popping in on everyone for at least a bit. But, if you don't see us, that's why.
Sorry to hear that I would die to see you and hugs you, but family comes first. You are in my thoughts and prayers hugssss 1,000x god bless hope goes as well as can be expected.

At the time I am typing this.......if I were going to NEST this year........I would be pulling the ticket at the beginning of the Pennsylvania Turnpike and heading east into the sunrise. But with family stuff going on here I am in my den being a little envious yet hoping you all have a great time. I'm not compleyely out of it tho because I sent a little gift for someone. I'm just sorry I can't be there to see their face when they receive it. Have fun everyone and see you next year!

I too am sitting like Kered, writing about the time I would be within a couple of hours of arriving to NEST. I got used to my Wednesday drives, and Thursday arrival. But this year I sit here at home missing my friends, but knowing they will have a fantastic time.

Thanks to everyone who has made NEST what it is over the last 3 years I had gone. I will miss you all more than I can say.

HAVE FUN! Show love to the newbies! And above all.....take time to enjoy NEST and all it offers.

I will see you all soon.

Rob

For kered and robace you will be missed we willhave a great time with you all here in spirit.

What's New

6/1/2024
Need to report a post? The report butt0n is to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back