• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NEST thank-you’s

TickleChgo

Verified
Reality came crashing in after NEST on top of the post-NEST blues and kept me crazy-busy. But, better late than never… I'd like to offer several thank-you’s following NEST:

First & foremost, major thanks to Leeallure for all of her hard work in putting the whole event together. Can't say thank you enough to her.

Thanks also to Amanda for all of her hard work for the event.

A big thank you to all the people who participated in the "kidnappings": Josh/Snail Shell, Libertine & Kitten Toes, his eminence Max Speer, my fellow OG (OT - ??) MKeemer, the lovely Bellarisa, the Ninja who's large and in charge – Pete/Rhino, Filthyweasel, Pat/Armpitlovr, Avenger314, Skulls, Terrance/Natural, Mark/Viper, Charlie "the Don" Spotman, Alchemy, Morgan/Capnmad, and Ben/P_bustleton. Please forgive me if I left out someone.

Thanks to Mark/Viper for inviting me (and Pat) to participate in The. Hottest. Scene. I've seen at NEST. You set the bar, man.

Thanks to Charlie & Necia for *all* of your hospitality.

Last, and certainly not least, thanks to Robace and all those who presented me with the Hawaiian shirt. You are all the bomb, I appreciate it deeply, and I look forward to seeing you all next year...

You are quite welcome, Andy. Chasing down Persephone (and almost knocking over a poor housekeeper) gave me some exhilarating exercise!

You're welcome mate. :) Any time you need help at future NESTs, I'll likely be around. :)

I'd like to thank you for letting me get kidnapped too. If you need anymore lady lers next year let me know. I'll gladly help out. I would love to be a kidnapper.

Actually as a person who was at NEST all weekend.
I saw many "kidnappings" happen, but was never sure if we were supposed to follow the kidnappers into what ever room things happened? Or were they private scenes?

We talk alot about many things of NEST but this year kidnappings kind of confused me and I have been coming to NEST for some time...
Thoughts?

Actually as a person who was at NEST all weekend.
I saw many "kidnappings" happen, but was never sure if we were supposed to follow the kidnappers into what ever room things happened? Or were they private scenes?

We talk alot about many things of NEST but this year kidnappings kind of confused me and I have been coming to NEST for some time...
Thoughts?

Any kidnappings that happen in public spaces are there for all to see - any which end up in a private room are likely meant to be kept private. You make a good point though - perhaps we'll make it more clear for next year!

What can I say Andy, I love my job. :)

Thanks for not kidnapping me this year. :cheesy: Much appreciated, for reals.

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back