• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nest Tribute

classy

Verified
Tribute
LeeAllure – First off I have to say what a great job you did and how well you managed any mishaps this past weekend. I had an awesome time, so much so that I got very emotional on the thought of leaving. Thanks so much for all you do for us.
Shout out to my roomies
Bratgirl – Girl, what can I say… we were at it again “finally”. I have missed you so much and it was awesome to spend the weekend being silly and just having an awesome time. Sisters by blood or not… you will always be my sister. Love you!
Byron – My hot tubing buddy. You are always awesome to room with, always smiling and bringing such a positive vibe. OK some of that laughter was because of your tickling fingers, but I always love having you around.
Natural – What can I say other than I loves my squirrely sappy ass. It was awesome celebrating your Birthday and hopefully many more to come to you my friend. Now shut yo punk ass mou”f”. haha Love ya buddy.
JPie – I absolutely love hanging out with you. You are always sweet to everyone around you and girl… you can so cook for me anytime, honest I don’t mind mmm. Love ya girl!
Bella – You are the mamma that holds us all together, thanks for that. I absolutely have enjoyed the last couple gatherings because we had a chance to get to know each other better. Love our girly talks and can’t wait to have many more.
Bruce – My wrestling buddy! LOL! I totally pwned your arse ( I so didn’t curse there). It was awesome rooming with you and can’t wait to see you in November. Stay cool my friend. :slapfight:

To the rest of my friends at NEST,

Focus – You have always been a gentleman to me; even when I showed up last minute needing a place to crash before finishing my trip home. Thank you my friend!
Big Dogg – I am so sorry I didn’t get more time with you. Every time I saw you, you had the whole crowd laughing. Next time we MUST hang out more. ;)
Snail – Thank you for being you; always out to help out in any way you can. Also I want to thank you for making that awesome picture of me with my dunkins, absolutely awesome!
Lyz – Baby girl, I am so sorry we didn’t get more time together, but we will hook up when I get to come home for a visit. I always smile when I hear your laugh. Love you! BTW I am packing you in my suitcase and bringing you home with me next time.
Purrbast – Always good to see you and the way you keep those guys in their place ;) Hope to see you in Ohio.
Brent – My big brother! Always stomping at me as if it is supposed to intimidate? *shakes head… I only run to make you feel powerful… pffft! Love ya buddy!
Stacy – I was so bummed that you had to leave because you were not feeling well. I refused to have shooters without you! Love ya and I really hope to see you soon.
Jay – My other big brother! What can I say, we talk daily and I never get tired of hearing from you or seeing you! Your random comments that totally catch me off guard and that show how gullible I really am grrrr. Love you so much buddy!
Mel – Girl you are the sweetest (warning to the girls, never give her a hug when a guy is around!) LOL Love ya girl and I can’t wait to see you again!
Mrticklee – Mr kidnappee hahaha! That was awesome watching them take you off to your doom! ;) Stay ticklish my friend! Next time skip Rugby and hang out more, I mean really!
Waitin2btkled – I know I kept forgetting my phone in the room, but I am so happy that you were able to make it and hang out! We have to get together soon!
RobAce – Thank you so much for my “coffee” mug! I LOVE IT! You are always out to put a smile on someone’s face… stay you my friend.
Crystal light – I was so happy to spend more time with you this time. You are amazingly sweet and so much fun to be around, I love ya!
Max – Thank you for taking the time to play some music, that was a highlight to the weekend as we all stood around the piano singing songs together. It was awesome hanging out with you more this time.
Big John – Papa Bear! Mr. Trouble maker… I swear it is dangerous entering a room with you and Jamie in the mix! LOL Love ya buddy!
MKeemer – OMG you are the man!!! Thanks for driving Brat and I to the store just to get a coffee pot! You always have a smile on your face and light up the room. Stay you!
Armpitlovr – OMG Finally got to scare YOU! You were so funny, and so much fun! Thanks for being such a good sport and for just being you. Love you buddy! :munch: NOM NOM NOM!
Venray – Papa Ray! I was so happy you were able to make it, it wouldn’t have been the same without you and Raya! Love you so much!
Raya – Like I said to Ray, I was so happy you made it even if just for the day.
Subtlefeather – My carpooling buddy! Thanks so much for riding with me and getting me past the city parts. Next time though, I will have to punish you for letting me take a wrong turn! LOL Love you buddy!
Katie – HERNA! You are always so adorable! Can’t wait for you to move closer to me this summer! Love ya baby girl!
Darkhand – It was nice to finally spend some time with you… Thank you! You are amazing with the rope my friend; I wanna learn how to do that!
Cassie – Baby girl you are so adorable and I love you! I still want to steal your curls!
Rhino – My tall friend you! I still can’t believe I could stand on that park bench just to be as tall as you are! Love ya buddy!
Kassie – It is always great to see you and can’t wait to see you again. Good luck in the nursing field and I hope you find what you are looking for.
Lite & Kwildoctr – Lite, my accomplice in crime haha! We all got Pat good on that and I still burst out laughing every time I think about it. Randy I loved your cartoon impersonation, which was awesome!
Kilitinko – Thank you for bringing my coffee pot back in case we needed it, you are the bomb! I am always happy to see your smiling face light up a room.
Ann & Drew- It is always great to see the evilness in your eyes, yet so sweet! Love you both and hopefully we will get to meet up again in Portland, that was awesome!
Kered- Buddy, there are no words to describe how awesome you are. I love you buddy and next year we have to go out for desert.
Pokey- POPS!!!! OMG I was so happy to see you there again this year AND you were able to stay the whole weekend. Love you and the boss muches!
Ticklechgo – Andy, it is always a pleasure to watch you prepare the kidnap scenes and the smurk that sparkles in your eyes when it is about to happen. LOVE IT! Can’t wait to see ya again.
Jamie & Amanda – Your babies are so gorgeous I wanted to pack them and bring em home with me! It is always so much fun hanging out with you two and you always put off a great party. Love ya!
Spotman & Spotlady – You two are a couple I hold dear to my heart… not too close though (psssst don’t trust them as long as they are in arms reach) JK I do love you two and can’t wait to see ya again soon!
Mondy – Babygirl, you and Lee are the only reason it will be a sad day when I move from NH, but that just means more road trips in the future! Love ya girl!
Texastickler- It was so great getting to know you and the many different chats we were able to have out at the smoking court ( felt like high school). You are one awesome guy and I really hope we cross paths again.
Amnesiac – you … you…. You … NON….. SKILLED….. LER……. FOOOOOL! That darn sonicare is insane buddy! LOL you are always a blast to be around and I always look forward to seeing you. Love ya buddy!
Concrete man & Iceprincess- it was awesome to see you two a little more this year and I hope to see you again next year. Girl I just have to say; you have way more endurance than I do ;) You go girl! Just sayin!
Milagros, Desdemona, Little Rob, Laura, Norm, Rui, fishman, camel26 (Doc), Kayaker, Scottish-Kevin, Alchemy, Mina & Gregg, Alex, Zach & Gin, Falcon, Mike (Rubert), Corry & Mark, Impaler, Kelby & Meg, Fireguardian, Morgan, Baldadonis & Sarah, and I am sure I have missed some names here, but know I enjoyed seeing all of you and can’t wait until next year.

Like you nickname says,

You are what you are: CLASSY!!!!

Show them all!!!!! :) Nice sharing some COWFEE with you on a good sunday morning :D :D :D

I'm still in shock I saw Classy without a cawfee cup on the first or second day. Land sakes alive. :p

Tribute
Lite & Kwildoctr – Lite, my accomplice in crime haha! We all got Pat good on that and I still burst out laughing every time I think about it. Randy I loved your cartoon impersonation, which was awesome!

Tea?? One lump or two?

How about one poke or fifty?

R

I love you so Classy!! When you come down I will cook you some of my world famous lasagna!!

I love you so much, mama! Even though we didn't get to spend alot of time together, it was wonderful just to see you around. You're so beautiful and amazing, and I love and miss you more than you know! I can't wait to see you again :bubbleheart:

Was nice finally meeting you and putting a face to the screen name! :D

was great to see you again classy! thanks for introducing me to bratgirl :)

Tea?? One lump or two?

How about one poke or fifty?

R

HAHAHA! I just was remembering our chat.... Kwil "why were you trying to kick me off the bed" Me "Cause... I WANTED TO HURT YOU!" LOL I miss you guys!

High School indeed sweetie! Such an honor to meet you! I had a great time and will cherrish my memories of that weekend for years to come! You are part of those memories!

I like cheese

Classy, I have to add you to the quotes post...

Friday night, I think it was Natural having his way with you on the bed in the living room and in the middle of it you say, "I'm sorry, did I sit on your face?" Or was that Brat?

"Will you stop with the kicking?"

Love you, sweetie!;)

LOL Those were love kicks ;) ... OMG I do get a bit aggressive when there are MANY LERS HOLY HELL! Miss you guys!

Drew

Classy, I have to add you to the quotes post...

Friday night, I think it was Natural having his way with you on the bed in the living room and in the middle of it you say, "I'm sorry, did I sit on your face?" Or was that Brat?

LOL Yes, I remember that! hahaha But, that with with Grape Ape not naturlee ;)

It was great to see you again luv. We haven't gotten much past the hugs yet in gatherings. I'm slowly unfurling my social wings here so next time I'll be more forthcoming. :)

Classy it was nice to meet you, even if it was in the smoking area.:smokingiscool: If we can give up those smokes we will have to make other arrangements.:smokingiscool:

Tribute...Bruce – My wrestling buddy! LOL! I totally pwned your arse ( I so didn’t curse there). It was awesome rooming with you and can’t wait to see you in November. Stay cool my friend. :slapfight:...

Thank you so much for the good time. I appreciate the talk we had on Sunday evening. Helped make my weekend! As always, you were a blast to be with and around. As for your version of what happened regarding "pwning" someone, um, we'll "talk" about that in November. I think it's time the three of us had a meeting: Me, you and my paddle! ;) :paddle: You're ready!

Thank you so much for the good time. I appreciate the talk we had on Sunday evening. Helped make my weekend! As always, you were a blast to be with and around. As for your version of what happened regarding "pwning" someone, um, we'll "talk" about that in November. I think it's time the three of us had a meeting: Me, you and my paddle! ;) :paddle: You're ready!

LOL I am so NOT ready haha! I take back anything sarcastic that I said... he so pwned my arse... there bettah?!?! LOL Can't wait buddy!

I best be seeing you in Ohio too! :D

Girl I am SOOOO THERE!!! I can't wait and this time we HAVE to hang out more! I insist!!!

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back